Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39528 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #250 on: April 11, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »

Feel like jumping me?

haha calm down matt, nobody here will jump you ;D

bast, why do you hate matt c so much?

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #251 on: April 11, 2008, 01:46:23 PM »
What's with all the Matt C hate, anyways?
HAHA, RON.....

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #252 on: April 11, 2008, 01:47:42 PM »
Not directed at TA.  Truth is, I'm a fighter.  Even if I'm bound to lose, I'll fight you.  I don't give a fuck you who are, if I'm going down, I'm going down fighting.

Incidentally, people who know this about me, don't pick conflicts with me to begin with.  I'm not going to list examples here from my personal life, but rest assured, this is how I am.

What did the women who didn't get raped and murdered by Ted Bundy have in common?  They fought back.  I encourage everyone to fight back.  Jump me in a back alley and I'll stab you and ask questions later.  It's pretty simple really.

Feel like jumping me?

Hahahahahahah!!!

Good stuff Matt. You are truly a Getbig legend.  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 11, 2008, 01:56:58 PM »
Not directed at TA.  Truth is, I'm a fighter.  Even if I'm bound to lose, I'll fight you.  I don't give a fuck you who are, if I'm going down, I'm going down fighting.

Incidentally, people who know this about me, don't pick conflicts with me to begin with.  I'm not going to list examples here from my personal life, but rest assured, this is how I am.

What did the women who didn't get raped and murdered by Ted Bundy have in common?  They fought back.  I encourage everyone to fight back.  Jump me in a back alley and I'll stab you and ask questions later.  It's pretty simple really.

Feel like jumping me?
LOL, oh brother another Getbig cagefighter. Always gotta go around talking about how big of a "toughguy" he is. No one cares.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #254 on: April 11, 2008, 01:58:51 PM »
LOL, oh brother another Getbig cagefighter. Always gotta go around talking about how big of a "toughguy" he is. No one cares.

you wouldn't say that to matt's face :P

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #255 on: April 11, 2008, 02:13:02 PM »
Nobody cares about how fucking tough you think you are poor boy.

I have lots of money.  More than any 26 year old I know.  I live poor, so guess where my money is going?  The bank of course.

I didn't say I was tough.  Leave it to the no-brainers on here to have the meaning of what I said go over there heads entirely.  :-\  Were the women who escaped Ted Bundy tough?  No.  The point is, being willing to fight and stand up for yourself and never allow anyone to compromise yourself or someone you love without a fight sends a strong signal to deter people from trying to start conflict with you to begin with.  TA won't start shit with McFarland for example, because he knows better.  He'll go for easier targets like Derek Anthony though.  Police in the USA go after poor black people and not rich white people because they know poor black people won't fight back.

I'm telling you, if you jump me in a back alley, the first thing I will try to do is stab you to death.  Even if I fail miserably at this, rest assured I'm going to try to do that.  So knowing this, will you jump me, or will you jump an easier target?

Also, notice how I am not particularly upset with what is being said about me on here?  How do you diffuse a bully?  Take away the one thing he has, which is the ability to make people upset.  The stuff being said on here doesn't bother me, and in fact, the more hateful things said about me on here for no reason, the more I am compelled to believe the posters making those comments are themselves insecure.

So basically I read every attack on me on here as an indicator of how low the self esteem is of those attacking me.  It sort of makes me feel sorry for them, as I know I am a strong and confident enough person to never act that way.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 11, 2008, 02:25:20 PM »
Matt C`s Brother Again.

Trisomy Canning.

TA making fun of people with disabilities.  Shame on you, TA.  He is schizophrenic and cannot speak English very well because he is from Poland originally.  How cruel to make fun of someone with limited capacities totally out of their control.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 11, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »
you wouldn't say that to matt's face :P

E
LOL, yeah I would, but what's the point? I don't have to come on here and let everyone know how much of a "fighter" i am.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #258 on: April 11, 2008, 02:43:23 PM »
Paul Naperman will never turn pro no matter how many needles he shoots in his ass.  He is an amatuer NPC competitor just like I am and he will always be an amatuer.  He can post on Mayhem for as many years as he wants but he'll never get this yellow "The Pros" insignia's that Chad gives out.

He's always been mad at the world which is far beyond me.

I congratulated him on his win at the Mountaineer and instead of enjoying his victory, he continues to bickering and moan and groan about everything.  Its sad to see a self-destructive person...sort of like a people who cuts themselves just to feel pain

Paul Naperman (Storm) needs to lighten up and not take things seriously because if he doesn't then he's going to have a stroke one day

In what way does that relate to the thread of yours to which I replied?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 11, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »

Damn good physique.  I'm curious if it surprises anyone that TA was crowned the IFBN's 2000 Mr. North Carolina Natural overall champion?

I find that TA loses a lot of fullness as he gets more shredded.  In the picture above, I would say he had it all - good conditioning, but with fullness and mass that he lacks at lower body weights.  Great physique for a natural right there, if TA truly was natural.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #260 on: April 11, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »
I have lots of money.  More than any 26 year old I know.  I live poor, so guess where my money is going?  The bank of course.

I didn't say I was tough.  Leave it to the no-brainers on here to have the meaning of what I said go over there heads entirely.  :-\  Were the women who escaped Ted Bundy tough?  No.  The point is, being willing to fight and stand up for yourself and never allow anyone to compromise yourself or someone you love without a fight sends a strong signal to deter people from trying to start conflict with you to begin with.  TA won't start shit with McFarland for example, because he knows better.  He'll go for easier targets like Derek Anthony though.  Police in the USA go after poor black people and not rich white people because they know poor black people won't fight back.

I'm telling you, if you jump me in a back alley, the first thing I will try to do is stab you to death.  Even if I fail miserably at this, rest assured I'm going to try to do that.  So knowing this, will you jump me, or will you jump an easier target?

Also, notice how I am not particularly upset with what is being said about me on here?  How do you diffuse a bully?  Take away the one thing he has, which is the ability to make people upset.  The stuff being said on here doesn't bother me, and in fact, the more hateful things said about me on here for no reason, the more I am compelled to believe the posters making those comments are themselves insecure.

So basically I read every attack on me on here as an indicator of how low the self esteem is of those attacking me.
  It sort of makes me feel sorry for them, as I know I am a strong and confident enough person to never act that way.

This is what makes the saying "to know all is to forgive all" so profound. What they're trying to accomplish out of you resonates from what's failing within themselves.

Your response to their behavior is food for the soul, and your goodness will go around and make it's way back to you in higher forms of manifestation.
~

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #261 on: April 11, 2008, 02:52:35 PM »
This is what makes the saying "to know all is to forgive all" so profound. What they're trying to accomplish out of you resonates from what's failing within themselves.

Your response to their behavior is food for the soul, and your goodness will go around and make it's way back to you in higher forms of manifestation.

Post more pictures of that naked chick.  8)

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: April 11, 2008, 02:56:04 PM »
 :D

~

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #263 on: April 11, 2008, 02:59:49 PM »

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #264 on: April 11, 2008, 03:01:12 PM »

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #265 on: April 11, 2008, 03:06:46 PM »

So basically I read every attack on me on here as an indicator of how low the self esteem is of those attacking me.  It sort of makes me feel sorry for them, as I know I am a strong and confident enough person to never act that way.

I didn't start a thread making fun of Adam like you did, Matt.  Maybe that has something to do with his not attacking me.  And where's all this bully stuff coming from?  Who's the bully here? 

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: April 11, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »
I didn't start a thread making fun of Adam like you did, Matt.  Maybe that has something to do with his not attacking me.  And where's all this bully stuff coming from?  Who's the bully here? 

haha that's true. I almost forgot it was Matt that started this thread to attack Adam.
~

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #267 on: April 11, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »

I'm telling you, if you jump me in a back alley, the first thing I will try to do is stab you to death.  Even if I fail miserably at this, rest assured I'm going to try to do that. 

You carry a knife? Some tough mofos on here. Not to mention rich.
O

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2008, 03:31:34 PM »

Classic internet post.

Matt C the wealthy and fearless killer.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2008, 03:34:55 PM »

Feel like jumping me?

Bast175

« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2008, 03:42:26 PM »

TA making fun of people with disabilities.  Shame on you, TA.  He is schizophrenic and cannot speak English very well because he is from Poland originally.  How cruel to make fun of someone with limited capacities totally out of their control.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELTDO WN!!!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2008, 04:43:27 PM »
matt, I've got no problem with you but what did you hope to achieve with this thread?  just wonderin.  You had to know nothing good could come of something like this.
nasser=piece of shit

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »
TA at his prime:

Damn good physique.  It is no surprise to me that TA would have won the 2000 Mr. NC Natural IFBN overall title in that form.

The picture below is the closest I have ever been to replicating the above.  I still have a way to go before matching TA at his best, but I think with time I will be able to match him weight wise and strength wise:

you look good there matt.
honestly if you used half the dope and drugs Anus did you'd smoke him..that and take 800 pics in a dark room with altering light and shadows in stupid mockery poses and you'd beat that clown by a mile...oh yea you'd need a little tan..you should look into melanotan II since you are in canada...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2008, 05:00:51 PM »
What's with all the Matt C hate, anyways?
This thread shows how incredibly insecrue Adam is and will try to protect this fantasy character he created on the internet cause the real thing is really below average and a pathological liar... :-X :-*

What he didn't know is he fell right into the trap Matt weaved for him...spider fking legs and all!!!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2008, 05:02:54 PM »
This thread shows how incredibly insecrue Adam is and will try to protect this fantasy character he created on the internet cause the real thing is really below average and a pathological liar... :-X :-*

What he didn't know is he fell right into the trap Matt weaved for him...spider fking legs and all!!!

As you notie quee bot tar babee Vince has to chime in his worthless opinion in every thread

anus =the king of kings of losers!!!