Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39529 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2008, 05:06:43 PM »
Police in the USA go after poor black people and not rich white people because they know poor black people won't fight back.

Pretty silly for a genius.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »
Black people don't fight back? Matt, you need to watch COPS.

And in the legal process they have Reverend X fighting their corner

O

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »
cops go after poor black people cause poverty breeds certain things...drug use, prostittution...all that good stuff and yes I know rich white people do it to but it's a hell of alot easier to find it in a city like detroit where it's on almost ever corner in some neighborhoods than a rich subdivision.
nasser=piece of shit

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »
cause poverty breeds certain things...drug use, prostittution...all that good stuff

And vice versa. Otherwise, wealth breeds goodness.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »
My original post wasn't really intended as an attack on TA.  I was just pointing out that his personality has not evolved since 2000.  Read that however you want.  My personality hasn't changed in any substantial way in years either and I don't consider that to be a bad thing.  That thread from 2000 is fascinating to me because it shows that TA's message board musings as well as the general responses which follow have been the same for nearly a decade.

PS - where can I buy the 2000 IFBN Mr. NC Natural Championships?  DVD format is preferred.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »
Matt, do you carry your knife everywhere you go?
O

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2008, 07:03:38 PM »
Matt, do you carry your knife everywhere you go?

No.  I only carry a weapon at times when I know I will be in poorly lit or low populated places.  So the majority of time I do not.  What I meant is, when I feel there is a possibility that it may come in handy, I would carry one.  I would say the frequency of knife carrying citizens in Canada is about equal to the frequency of gun carrying citizens in the USA.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:19 PM »
I would say the frequency of knife carrying citizens in Canada is about equal to the frequency of gun carrying citizens in the USA.
And what statistical or anecdotal proof do you have to back this erroneous statement?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #283 on: April 11, 2008, 07:11:06 PM »
No.  I only carry a weapon at times when I know I will be in poorly lit or low populated places.  So the majority of time I do not.  What I meant is, when I feel there is a possibility that it may come in handy, I would carry one.  I would say the frequency of knife carrying citizens in Canada is about equal to the frequency of gun carrying citizens in the USA.

Would you try to kill that retarded mother fucker from Poland if he tried to attack you Matt?  

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: April 11, 2008, 07:13:03 PM »
And what statistical or anecdotal proof do you have to back this erroneous statement?

None, but it just seems that way.  Guns in Canada are extremely rare.  Come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing a person with a handgun in any capacity at all, excluding my military training of course (officers would carry one in certain instances).

Would you try to kill that retarded mother fucker from Poland if he tried to attack you Matt? 

Nah, he's cool.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #285 on: April 11, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »

This is based on the fact that Major Matt Canning of the Canadian "Armed Forces" came standard-equipped with a pea shooter and one of those $9.99 camoflage survival knives you used to could buy at the gas station as a kid.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: April 11, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »
This is based on the fact that Major Matt Canning of the Canadian "Armed Forces" came standard-equipped with a pea shooter and one of those $9.99 camoflage survival knives you used to could buy at the gas station as a kid.  
Is this true Matt C?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 11, 2008, 07:21:27 PM »
Is this true Matt C?

Hell no.  I don't know where McFarland gets the idea that the Canadian Armed Forces could afford $9.99.  Have you ever heard the term "lowest bidder"?  Secondly, the word "armed" has since been removed, and no doubt with the pussification of the world, I highly doubt the term "forces" will remain either.  It will likely eventually be changed to "Canadian Military Services" or something like that.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #288 on: April 11, 2008, 10:19:47 PM »
Hell no.  I don't know where McFarland gets the idea that the Canadian Armed Forces could afford $9.99.  Have you ever heard the term "lowest bidder"?  Secondly, the word "armed" has since been removed, and no doubt with the pussification of the world, I highly doubt the term "forces" will remain either.  It will likely eventually be changed to "Canadian Military Services" or something like that.

Did you guys at least get a "sporks"?

HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 11, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »

HAHAHA!!

We had a "KFS" (Knife-Fork-Spoon) which were all attached.

To the CF's credits, they feed their troops EXTREMELY well, and that includes rations.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 11, 2008, 10:42:54 PM »

TA is so mean and cruel to me.  :(

I cried all last night because TA was so mean to me.  Then on the drive to the gym I cried again thinking about how mean he is to me.  :'(  Then I couldn't lift heavy weights because I kept thinking of how mean he was to me and I started crying.  :'(  Then on the drive home from the gym I started crying again.  :'(

And most of this is true, although I wasn't crying because I was sad, lol.  Do you guys ever start laughing about getbig threads in real life?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #291 on: April 11, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »
^dude there was some random Mars post that popped up in my head while I was working out once, it's funny to be giggling while trying to psyche yourself up for some heavy deads  ;D
follow the arrows

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 11, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »
^dude there was some random Mars post that popped up in my head while I was working out once, it's funny to be giggling while trying to psyche yourself up for some heavy deads  ;D

Tell me about it, lol.  Getbig threads have done that to me a few times by now for sure, haha.  You know it's a good thread when you're thinking about it during the day.

This in particular is one of those things which I bet I will find myself laughing at randomly during a workout in the near future:

LOL!!!!!!!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2008, 02:56:19 AM »

Mr. Mcfarland has me rolling with his genius!  This has to be one of the most momentous ownings in the Getbig pantheon of ownings.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: April 12, 2008, 03:08:56 AM »
its also interesting to note how his physique degressed in those 8 years.

Regressed.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2008, 03:10:19 AM »
TA - post more pictures from the day before your 2000 IFBN win, if you have more from the same set.  I am curious how you looked in other poses, as I'm unsure at this point if that was merely a favourable picture.  Post more for comparison's sake.  Thanks.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2008, 03:36:58 AM »
Tell me about it, lol.  Getbig threads have done that to me a few times by now for sure, haha.  You know it's a good thread when you're thinking about it during the day.

This in particular is one of those things which I bet I will find myself laughing at randomly during a workout in the near future:

LOL!!!!!!!!
Hmm. I just noted the razor wire on the right of the picture (stage left). I wonder if that is to keep Vince and Matt in, or out?   

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #297 on: April 12, 2008, 06:09:35 AM »
TA - post more pictures from the day before your 2000 IFBN win, if you have more from the same set.  I am curious how you looked in other poses, as I'm unsure at this point if that was merely a favourable picture.  Post more for comparison's sake.  Thanks.

He has not and never will compete. everyone knows this why press the poor little jew boy abeles? ;D

Good lord if he had actually won something he would have posted pics 450,000 times all over the net.
he's one of the biggest losers in the history of the internet.

Bast175

« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2008, 08:52:12 AM »
Mr. Mcfarland has me rolling with his genius!  This has to be one of the most momentous ownings in the Getbig pantheon of ownings.

Hahahahah he is really taking this hard. His lightheartedness is merely a ploy.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2008, 09:02:55 AM »
another eloquent owning served up in the grand fashion, only the genius known as Adonis could devise!!!!!  Matt C is quite the little miser scared of the world.

your dogs look great Adonis!!!! Great looking creatures.  Have you taken a glance at my "dog" thread down on the Y??

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=202230.0

The dogs are quite different in nature but beautiful beasts none the less. Do not let the Vick scumbag BS savageness skew your view of the breed.  My pits are breed for temperament and the "bully pit" movement is moving the pitbull away from its fighting roots (the dogs are too large and docile to fight)