Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39620 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #300 on: April 12, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »
Adonis' magnificent dogs are a refelection of a truly superior man who is the product of truly elite breeding.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #301 on: April 12, 2008, 09:10:33 AM »
Adonis' magnificent dogs are a refelection of a truly superior man who is the product of truly elite breeding.
indeed

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #302 on: April 12, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »

fantastic

Bast175

« Reply #303 on: April 12, 2008, 09:36:29 AM »
another eloquent owning served up in the grand fashion, only the genius known as Adonis could devise!!!!!  Matt C is quite the little miser scared of the world.

your dogs look great Adonis!!!! Great looking creatures.  Have you taken a glance at my "dog" thread down on the Y??

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=202230.0

The dogs are quite different in nature but beautiful beasts none the less. Do not let the Vick scumbag BS savageness skew your view of the breed.  My pits are breed for temperament and the "bully pit" movement is moving the pitbull away from its fighting roots (the dogs are too large and docile to fight)
Regardless, the pitbull has picked up the stereotype of being the poor mans dog. It is associated with the likes of white trash an ignorance and those who have a hard time accepting themselves. They are no where near as graceful and elegant as greyhounds.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #304 on: April 12, 2008, 09:57:42 AM »
Regardless, the pitbull has picked up the stereotype of being the poor mans dog. It is associated with the likes of white trash an ignorance and those who have a hard time accepting themselves. They are no where near as graceful and elegant as greyhounds.

actually no it was a heralded dog earlier in the century and had none of hte present stereotypes associated with it. The bull/pit fighting dog was a game dog much like the greyhound, fighting for crowds of respectable men before society deemed it to be brutal and unlawfull.  For thousands of years man has pushed the limits of the species with extreme breeding, thus creating such far spectrums as greyhounds (breed for speed), small terriers and large muscular working dogs such as the mastiff, bulldog, pitbull. 

I respect all forms of hte dog and marvel at the diversity of the species and the selective nature of teh breeds.

Only in modern society has man frowned up the fighting aspect of the dog and the breeds that were developed over thousands of years for this purpose.  Throughout history man has had a deep admiration and respect for these breeds.  Perhaps the nature of life back then deemed it possible for men to relate to these dogs in a kinship aspect, while today 90% of people are diabetic slobs who would rather ride an escaltor instead of walking up 8 stairs :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #305 on: April 12, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »
Hahahahah he is really taking this hard. His lightheartedness is merely a ploy.

Please post more pictures of TA from the 2000 IFBN NC show.  I know you have them.  Post them please.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #306 on: April 12, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »
Please post more pictures of TA from the 2000 IFBN NC show.  I know you have them.  Post them please.

::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 12, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »
For those who take TA and his crew's postings seriously, just remember not to show any sensitivity to it.  That's what they look for - riling up anyone who shows any weakness.  How do you diffuse a bully's power?  By not caring.  I'm kind of a step ahead in that I feel sorry for TA and his friends for needing to act like this.  With each negative response, I look at it as a win, which is why I hope for more.

PS - post more pictures from the 2000 IFBN win.  >:(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #308 on: April 12, 2008, 01:05:02 PM »
Matt,please just let it die.............you sound like you`re trying to convince us,as well as yourself that this thread isn`t bothering you.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: April 12, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »
Matt,please just let it die.............you sound like you`re trying to convince us,as well as yourself that this thread isn`t bothering you.

Perhaps because it actually isn't bothering me?  ???

Do you think that if it was bothering me I would keep bumping it up and drawing more attention to it?  I enjoy TA's musings.  If you are having cognitive dissonance believing that, so be it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2008, 01:33:07 PM »
Oh well................take care bud!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2008, 01:48:14 PM »
Matt you're melting; go get a job and come back when you're better. 

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #312 on: April 12, 2008, 02:06:40 PM »

trust me it's not i have tried to break him with insults all in fun and he came back with intellegence and wit in the posts...

he's a good guy...like I said if he hit a few decent cycles of lower dosed anabolics hit hit 240 lean easy...

he laso knows he has 10 times the wealth and education of Adam so it's fun to see the clown come back here thumping his little nuts while teabagging squatfagger.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2008, 02:16:58 PM »
I heard TA works at NASA :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
nasser=piece of shit

Bast175

« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2008, 02:17:09 PM »
Matt you're melting; go get a job and come back when you're better. 
He won't recover.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 12, 2008, 03:57:32 PM »
trust me it's not i have tried to break him with insults all in fun and he came back with intellegence and wit in the posts...

he's a good guy...like I said if he hit a few decent cycles of lower dosed anabolics hit hit 240 lean easy...

he laso knows he has 10 times the wealth and education of Adam so it's fun to see the clown come back here thumping his little nuts while teabagging squatfagger.
wtf? are you his publicist? As if his ego needed to get any bigger....

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: April 12, 2008, 04:47:53 PM »
wtf? are you his publicist? As if his ego needed to get any bigger....

who's ego?

in real life both matt and anus have very fragile egos....most of the guys on here do...

somebody like mcfarland may have a strong ego in real life but can't hack the internet (no offense Mc) don't really know

who cares about this shit on here...everyone pretends to be rich success smart etc .....really can you carry around a laptop and show people this shit and they care?

i don't know much about matt c personal life hsi past....but i can tell from adonis posts he is mentally unstable...very much soooooooooooo....he is such a liar...

it's the same with squadfather/sarcarsm/mirz Dave P or whoever....maybe at one time he actually worked out and had some type of decent development..but from the pics he's posted you can tell that body hasn't seen any serious kind of ironwork and consistency in anything in YEARS....maybe he is really on disability and can't train or maybe hurt himself but everyone can see right through his BS so he has to post nonsense 60 posts a day on average to get attention...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 12, 2008, 04:49:32 PM »
who's ego?

in real life both matt and anus have very fragile egos....most of the guys on here do...

somebody like mcfarland may have a strong ego in real life but can't hack the internet (no offense Mc) don't really know

who cares about this shit on here...everyone pretends to be rich success smart etc .....really can you carry around a laptop and show people this shit and they care?

i don't know much about matt c personal life hsi past....but i can tell from adonis posts he is mentally unstable...very much soooooooooooo....he is such a liar...

it's the same with squadfather/sarcarsm/mirz Dave P or whoever....maybe at one time he actually worked out and had some type of decent development..but from the pics he's posted you can tell that body hasn't seen any serious kind of ironwork and consistency in anything in YEARS....maybe he is really on disability and can't train or maybe hurt himself but everyone can see right through his BS so he has to post nonsense 60 posts a day on average to get attention...
bing.................bang...................here it comes.............."jason armstrong" in all his Tap Out glory................... .BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 12, 2008, 04:50:32 PM »
But squadfather and TA are funny, entertaining guys that's really all that matters.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: April 12, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »
bing.................bang...................here it comes.............."jason armstrong" in all his Tap Out glory................... .BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM ;D
see.... he just ripped you a new asshole. done and done.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 12, 2008, 04:53:22 PM »
see.... he just ripped you a new asshole. done and done.
funny thing is that picture has been VERIFIED by mods on this board and another as "jason armstrong", he melted down on another board and that picture was found by another member, hahahahhaaa, no wonder he's pissed off, brutal Puerto Rican 128 pound twink. :D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: April 12, 2008, 04:58:33 PM »
the only thing verified is the pic of squatfatter posted by himself to redeem him.
I can't beleive he would post that picture of himself.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: April 12, 2008, 04:59:40 PM »
good lord....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: April 12, 2008, 05:00:34 PM »
check out this terrifying badass, can you imagine having to face this huge monster in the cage..........BAAAAAAAAA NNNNNGGGG. ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: April 12, 2008, 05:01:22 PM »
what a beast!