Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39526 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #325 on: April 12, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »
But squadfather and TA are funny, entertaining guys that's really all that matters.

i dont think neither are funny but i do respect

squadfather is just an endless anger machine that people feel the need to wast time countering  because they too are in the endless anger mindset that can last lifetimes, once you break this mindset you are not reincarnated into the same hell, you avoid it or communicate/dream with it in a positive way. not entertaining or funny imo

comedy is truth not recycled putdowns
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: April 12, 2008, 05:04:10 PM »

squadfather is just an endless anger machine that people feel the need to wast time countering  because they too are in the endless anger mindset that can last lifetimes, once you break this mindset you are not reincarnated into the same hell, you avoid it or communicate/dream with it in a positive way. not entertaining or funny imo

post up the picture of you about to hit the rear lat spread and ready to unleash your massive 13 inch arms and pinky finger thick spinal erector ang lay muscle DW......HERCULES.....HER CULES.......HERCULES!!!! ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #327 on: April 12, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »

exactly it gets old....
nobody believes anything he writes....

feel sorry for him looking like this....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: April 12, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »

Everyone has their different perception of "comedy". Me personally, I prefer a guy that can bust chops.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: April 12, 2008, 05:18:40 PM »
Everyone has their different perception of "comedy". Me personally, I prefer a guy that can bust chops.

really is that so. do you feel that a 18 white or black kid could be right on par in spitting out the most up to date flashy insults that bust equal amount of chops as the squadfathers repituar? what about yourself? when its easily achieved by yourself it isnt so special anymore the mystery is gone, just like beating streetfighter 2 for the 50th time. surely you beleive in yourself to have this ability?

or it is just your trained conditioning over the ages wich has led you to beleive you do not have this insulting wisdom, so therefore in this 'belief' you idolize others with this ability

congrats you have kinged squadfather and disowned your inner godliness
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: April 12, 2008, 05:30:56 PM »
really is that so. do you feel that a 18 white or black kid could be right on par in spitting out the most up to date flashy insults that bust equal amount of chops as the squadfathers repituar? what about yourself? when its easily achieved by yourself it isnt so special anymore the mystery is gone, just like beating streetfighter 2 for the 50th time. surely you beleive in yourself to have this ability?

or it is just your trained conditioning over the ages wich has led you to beleive you do not have this insulting wisdom, so therefore in this 'belief' you idolize others with this ability

congrats you have kinged squadfather and disowned your inner godliness
Thanks, I guess.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: April 12, 2008, 05:41:09 PM »
Thanks, I guess.

"Thanks" because you know and have accepted the truth

"I guess" you are not fully commited to the truth yet
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #332 on: April 12, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »

Spirit of Truth

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #333 on: April 12, 2008, 06:09:03 PM »
What's most interesting about this thread is that it has served to endear all it's participants to everyone reading.  The stuff Adonis posted written by Matt makes you wanna like him.  Matt's melting makes you realize he's still human and still looking for something just like we all are.  Adonis and Leafy can come up with some funny shit.  The photoshops from this thread have been classic and a few of the things they've both said really made me laugh.  And if you'll notice alot of the Getbig classic rivalries have presented themselves here...Onlyme vs Goodrum, Onlyme vs. Leafy Bug, Squadfather vs. Jason, Adonis vs. Matt.  Everyone's essentially taken turns having a go here.  It's been an interesting thread, especially if you were interested to see what material everyone still had for each other.  It's been a few months since several of these rivalries came back.  They get heated or everyone gets owned so bad that it has to cool down for a minute.  Actually for me it's mainly Adonis's coming back that I was most interested to see; to see what fight and against what he still had in him.

Now if we could all just get back to trying to own each other with our physiques we could call it all worth it.   ;D     

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 12, 2008, 06:29:00 PM »

Where is brother "bluto" tonight?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #335 on: April 12, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »
What's most interesting about this thread is that it has served to endear all it's participants to everyone reading.  The stuff Adonis posted written by Matt makes you wanna like him.  Matt's melting makes you realize he's still human and still looking for something just like we all are.  Adonis and Leafy can come up with some funny shit.  The photoshops from this thread have been classic and a few of the things they've both said really made me laugh.  And if you'll notice alot of the Getbig classic rivalries have presented themselves here...Onlyme vs Goodrum, Onlyme vs. Leafy Bug, Squadfather vs. Jason, Adonis vs. Matt.  Everyone's essentially taken turns having a go here.  It's been an interesting thread, especially if you were interested to see what material everyone still had for each other.  It's been a few months since several of these rivalries came back.  They get heated or everyone gets owned so bad that it has to cool down for a minute.  Actually for me it's mainly Adonis's coming back that I was most interested to see; to see what fight and against what he still had in him.

Now if we could all just get back to trying to own each other with our physiques we could call it all worth it.  ;D     
Meh. Where's the fun in that?  8)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #336 on: April 12, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »
Meh. Where's the fun in that?  8)

Seriously, this shit is just about as fun and attention-getting as actually competing so therein lies the problem.  ;D 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2008, 06:42:24 PM »
trust me it's not i have tried to break him with insults all in fun and he came back with intellegence and wit in the posts...

he's a good guy...like I said if he hit a few decent cycles of lower dosed anabolics hit hit 240 lean easy...

he laso knows he has 10 times the wealth and education of Adam so it's fun to see the clown come back here thumping his little nuts while teabagging squatfagger.

Thanks Jason.  I like how this alleged "meltdown" by me is happening by proxy, lol.  If everyone is saying I am having a meltdown I must be having one right?  Honestly guys, I'm not offended by this thread.  Why would I keep so much information about me available publicly if I was embarrassed by it?  Meanwhile, those of us who find detrimental facts about Adonis online such as the old elite posts or the picture of him with the tranny usually have to jump through hoops searching through google to find them, lol.  It's obvious Adam didn't want these things brought to everyone's attention.

Run a google search for "Matt Canning" and everything TA found about me appears on page one.  If it really bothered me, I would remove it.  This isn't a conspiracy guys, I really don't care.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »
Thanks Jason.  I like how this alleged "meltdown" by me is happening by proxy, lol.  If everyone is saying I am having a meltdown I must be having one right?  Honestly guys, I'm not offended by this thread.  Why would I keep so much information about me available publicly if I was embarrassed by it?  Meanwhile, those of us who find detrimental facts about Adonis online such as the old elite posts or the picture of him with the tranny usually have to jump through hoops searching through google to find them, lol.  It's obvious Adam didn't want these things brought to everyone's attention.

Run a google search for "Matt Canning" and everything TA found about me appears on page one.  If it really bothered me, I would remove it.  This isn't a conspiracy guys, I really don't care.  :)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »
McJeff loves turning Matt's screws.
$

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: April 12, 2008, 06:56:17 PM »

This is your attempt at debate?  Hi Bill O'Reilly.  ;D

The thing about Adam is he is a shill and that is obvious.  What is a little less subtle about Adam is that he knows this.  What I'm saying is that he doesn't believe his "Adonis Principles" and purposely posts them to con naive people into wasting their time.  I believe he gets a twisted sort of pleasure from it.  He reminds me of a guy who purposely breaks down the self esteem of naive girls who already have very little just to have sex with them or otherwise take advantage of them.  And Adam's 2005 post stating that he still dates 16 year olds is proof of exactly that.

I know there are a lot of Arnold fans out here, but Adonis is to naive people what Arnold was to Lou.  Why didn't Arnold try those stunts on Franco?  Simple - it never would have worked.  Franco was way too intelligent and Arnold never even bothered trying to mess with him as a result.

TA can't get to me because I'm too smart for him, so he goes for weaker targets, generally speaking.  When he does try to attack me, he posts pictures of my car from five years ago for eight pages and makes himself look like an insecure child doing so, to everyone else outside of his little posse.  Meanwhile it just makes everyone who matters on the board respect him less and damages his credibility to anyone of importance.

TA banks on people not calling him on his bogus claims, and I do which is a large part of the reason he resents me.  What university did TA get his physics degree from?  Is it so hard for him to simply write out the name of the school so I could call the alumni department and verify his claim?  He just hopes no one calls him out, and I do.

More later.  ;)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #341 on: April 12, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »
This is your attempt at debate?  Hi Bill O'Reilly.  ;D

The thing about Adam is he is a shill and that is obvious.  What is a little less subtle about Adam is that he knows this.  What I'm saying is that he doesn't believe his "Adonis Principles" and purposely posts them to con naive people into wasting their time.  I believe he gets a twisted sort of pleasure from it.  He reminds me of a guy who purposely breaks down the self esteem of naive girls who already have very little just to have sex with them or otherwise take advantage of them.  And Adam's 2005 post stating that he still dates 16 year olds is proof of exactly that.

I know there are a lot of Arnold fans out here, but Adonis is to naive people what Arnold was to Lou.  Why didn't Arnold try those stunts on Franco?  Simple - it never would have worked.  Franco was way too intelligent and Arnold never even bothered trying to mess with him as a result.

TA can't get to me because I'm too smart for him, so he goes for weaker targets, generally speaking.  When he does try to attack me, he posts pictures of my car from five years ago for eight pages and makes himself look like an insecure child doing so, to everyone else outside of his little posse.  Meanwhile it just makes everyone who matters on the board respect him less.

More later.  ;)

If these things are supposed to be so self-evident, why spend the time explaining them to us?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #342 on: April 12, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »
If these things are supposed to be so self-evident, why spend the time explaining them to us?
Good question. I don't understand why do he makes such a large amount of personal info public? Matt? I certainly wouldn't, and, in fact, I don't even understand the urge to do so, especially these days. Matt often indicates to all and sundry here that he's 'intelligent' but a lot of his (longer) posts seem 'odd' or stilted and give me the impression of a naive, almost childlike (unwordly) perspective!? Kinda like someone who's booksmart but with no grounding in reality.   ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: April 12, 2008, 07:05:14 PM »

Who says they are self evident?  A brunt of political and economic issues which are self evident to me are not self evident to the average person.  You and I have TA figured out as well as some others such as Jason and Chris Mason and a few more on here, but the average board member falls for his lies just as the US population supported Bush on a war founded on lies.  It happens.

I make it a point to give con artists a hard time, whether they are conning me or someone else matters not.  Con artists in general who cross my path will be in for a hard time.  I've been conned before and it will never happen again.  I make it a point to protect myself and others from con artists as much as possible.

Which university did TA go to?  Come on, it's just one word, just write it out.  Just that ONE word, so I can verify that he indeed does hold a physics degree.

You can verify my math degree here:

http://www.lakeheadualumni.ca/category/13

Just...spell...it...out. ..one...word...TA...

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #344 on: April 12, 2008, 07:05:19 PM »

I agree with MattC..

Adonis is sort of like a sociopath. It's not that he cons people, but what he does do is try and exert a certain amount of influence over others and has sucessfully done so.. Look at the leafy bug and Bast.

Hell, he even got MattC to try the Adonis principle and it ended up being a disaster.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #345 on: April 12, 2008, 07:08:50 PM »
You guys remember when Adonis claimed to have been racing Greyhounds in NC and someone called him out on his bullshit?  ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #346 on: April 12, 2008, 07:11:00 PM »

So what happened in this thread? Short version, please.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #347 on: April 12, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
Adonis hit town. Hell broke loose.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #348 on: April 12, 2008, 07:18:27 PM »

We discovered that Matt is rich and carries a knife and will flat out stab Ted Bundy to death in a dim lit alley.
O

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #349 on: April 12, 2008, 07:23:23 PM »
LMAO.  Maybe I need to read this thread after all.