Author Topic: Is God Cruel?  (Read 35334 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Is God Cruel?
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2008, 11:48:26 AM »
Boy, you are sure desperate today loco.

Whatever you say OzmO.

My point is English isn't your first language and you aren't reading what i wrote correctly as you keep on making what i said into something it's not.

That is an insult, but that's okay.  I'm used to your condescending attitude.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2008, 12:09:27 PM »
Well, isn't that what you are doing when you said that the God of the Bible is "extremely" cruel?

I said his actions are extremely cruel, or at least capricious, when judged by today's human standards. I doubt that many American soldiers would mass murder civilians, slash up pregnant women, crush the skulls of babies, if they were asked to do so in Iraq, even though it would bring about the end of war and vanquish the enemy very quickly and efficiently.  Because that would be morally reprehensible.  Also, I don't believe in God so it's simple for me to muse and give my opinion.  If I DID believe, I wouldn't be so quick to interpret my Creator's will.

The creator of all is withing every living thing?  Says who?

He isn't?  :o  I'm surprised you would imply this.  Don't you believe that God is capable of creating both miracles and wreaking great devastation, should he choose? If he has created "all" wouldn't that "all" be a part of him?

btw, no, just because my pastor or wiki said so or provides content, doesn't mean anything's true or valid.  :) Just something to think about within a historical context. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »
Whatever you say OzmO.

That is an insult, but that's okay.  I'm used to your condescending attitude.

You need to start taking a little responsibility for how you interpret things.

I was in no way intending to insult you. 

What i was doing was pointing out the fact that becuase of English is a second language that might be why you were and still are interpreting that i was putting Radical Islam and Christianity on the  same level.   So what i kept telling you do was go back and re-read it and finally thought that you needed to consult you English dictionary becuase you seem to have failed to understand the meaning of the word "almost."

Again i see this whole thing from you now as another deflection to avoid the issue. 

But if it's truly not.  I apologized to you for any perceived insult.  It was not my intention.

to save you time here's the definition of "almost"

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
al·most    Audio Help   /ˈɔlmoʊst, ɔlˈmoʊst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[awl-mohst, awl-mohst] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb
very nearly; all but: almost every house; almost the entire symphony; to pay almost nothing for a car; almost twice as many books.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
al·most    Audio Help   (ôl'mōst', ôl-mōst')  Pronunciation Key
adv.   Slightly short of; not quite; nearly: almost time to go; was almost asleep; had almost finished. See Usage Note at none.

and loco at least have the decency to take into consideration all the words i use in a sentence and how they lend to it's meaning before you accuse of something i didn't mean.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2008, 01:11:23 PM »
Hiya Loco, missed you!  :)

The bible is written by the hand of God, therefore he condones/approves of its contents. If you are saying that parts of it, or the bible in its entirety, is man-created, then that throws everything out the window doesn't it? We can discard what we don't like since man's perception is open to fallacy.

Here are a few examples Loco.  There are many but I don't want to spam the board.  :)  I can post a link with the full list of atrocities (by modern human standards).

Numbers

31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.           
31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

31:35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.

They got 32,000 virgins  :o  - after watching their children, babies, husbands, fathers, mothers butchered, these women were then raped, and kidnapped, by order of God.

Where does this alleged raping occur? More importantly, why the emphasis on sparing females who "have not known a man by lying with him", as opposed to not sparing those who had known a man?

The answer lies in the scenario. These were the Moabites, whose king wanted to conquer the Israelites, because their numbers were increasing and he fear a hostile takeover. Initially, he hired a prophet, Balaam, to curse Israel, in hopes that would stop them.

Numbers 22:

And the children of Israel set forward, and pitched in the plains of Moab on this side Jordan [by] Jericho. And Balak the son of Zippor saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites. And Moab was sore afraid of the people, because they were many: and Moab was distressed because of the children of Israel. And Moab said unto the elders of Midian, Now shall this company lick up all that are round about us, as the ox licketh up the grass of the field. And Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time.

He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me: Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that]we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.

Keep in mind that word had spread about what went down, during the Exodus from Egypt and Israel's tangle with the Amorites. The Moabite king knew that (as long as God was with Israel) if he went head up with the Israelites, his troops would get beat down. Balaam couldn't curse Israel, as Balak had wanted. However, to avoid the wrath of the Moabite ruler and to keep all that loot he got, Balaam came up with a Plan B, to get Israel out of favor with God.

What's the one thing that would get God's protection taken from Israel? IDOLATRY (worshipping other gods).

And what was THE most effective way to get Israel's men to practice idolatry? Seduce them with their WOMEN, to engage in sex rituals as acts of pagan worship.

Moses explains that in verses 15 and 16:

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?  Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

John (quoting an angel he sees in a vision) also makes reference to this in Revelation, when describing false prophets, "But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication."

This was mentioned earlier in Numbers (and, apparently, the Midianites got in on the act, too).

Chapter 25, verses 1-3:

And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods. And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.

So, if any "raping" was being done, it was during this period, NOT when Moses gave the order to clean house.

The virgins weren't spared for the purposes of being "fresh meat" for Israel. On the contrary, they were spared, because they weren't enticing Israel into sin and idolatry. If the Israelite males were really on a raping rampage, I'd doubt they'd be making any distinction, between virgins and non-virgins.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2008, 01:37:10 PM »
You need to start taking a little responsibility for how you interpret things.

I was in no way intending to insult you. 

What i was doing was pointing out the fact that becuase of English is a second language that might be why you were and still are interpreting that i was putting Radical Islam and Christianity on the  same level.   So what i kept telling you do was go back and re-read it and finally thought that you needed to consult you English dictionary becuase you seem to have failed to understand the meaning of the word "almost."

Again i see this whole thing from you now as another deflection to avoid the issue. 

But if it's truly not.  I apologized to you for any perceived insult.  It was not my intention.

to save you time here's the definition of "almost"

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
al·most    Audio Help   /ˈɔlmoʊst, ɔlˈmoʊst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[awl-mohst, awl-mohst] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb
very nearly; all but: almost every house; almost the entire symphony; to pay almost nothing for a car; almost twice as many books.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
al·most    Audio Help   (ôl'mōst', ôl-mōst')  Pronunciation Key
adv.   Slightly short of; not quite; nearly: almost time to go; was almost asleep; had almost finished. See Usage Note at none.

and loco at least have the decency to take into consideration all the words i use in a sentence and how they lend to it's meaning before you accuse of something i didn't mean.

Que?  No hablo Ingles.    ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2008, 01:51:53 PM »
Que?  No hablo Ingles.    ::)

::)

run Forrest run.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »
I said his actions are extremely cruel, or at least capricious, when judged by today's human standards. I doubt that many American soldiers would mass murder civilians, slash up pregnant women, crush the skulls of babies, if they were asked to do so in Iraq, even though it would bring about the end of war and vanquish the enemy very quickly and efficiently.  Because that would be morally reprehensible.  Also, I don't believe in God so it's simple for me to muse and give my opinion.  If I DID believe, I wouldn't be so quick to interpret my Creator's will.

No, you did say that the God of the OT is extremely cruel:

God of the OT is an extremely cruel god, or at least amazingly capricious, if his actions/whims are judged by today's human standards.

So when I responded by saying that I believe that the God of the Bible also shows mercy, justice and love, therefore He is not extremely cruel, you said

Says you.  :)  You are speaking in human terms about a non-human entity. That's kind of presumptuous.

So I said you do the same by saying that "God of the OT is an extremely cruel god". 

Now, if you mean that God is extremely cruel only if we judge God's actions in the Bible by today's moral standards, then it follows that if we judge God's many merciful, loving and just actions in the Bible by today's moral standards God is NOT extremely cruel, but just, merciful and loving?

He isn't?  :o  I'm surprised you would imply this. 

The God of the Bible is inside everything and everyone?  Do you have a Bible quote to support that?  I did not know Biblical Christianity believed this.  Sounds more like New Age to me.

Don't you believe that God is capable of creating both miracles and wreaking great devastation, should he choose?

Yes

If he has created "all" wouldn't that "all" be a part of him?

No, not necessarily.

btw, no, just because my pastor or wiki said so or provides content, doesn't mean anything's true or valid.  :) Just something to think about within a historical context. 

Understood.    ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »
::)

run Forrest run.

Give me a choice between denying my faith and death and see if I run.  I will not give up my faith that the OT is the word of God and I will not give up my faith in Jesus.  So you'll just have to kill me OzmO.

I'm not kidding.  The day is coming when Orthodox Jews and Christians will be put to death, and people like you spewing ignorance out of fear and paranoia does not help matters....equating Orthodox Jews and Christians to radical Muslims.    ::)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »

Maybe, all the situation needed was a woman's touch. Can I get an "AMEN", STella?

Didn't Sisera later get a woman's touch w/a tent peg  :o

R

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2008, 05:41:46 PM »
Give me a choice between denying my faith and death and see if I run.  I will not give up my faith that the OT is the word of God and I will not give up my faith in Jesus.  So you'll just have to kill me OzmO.

I'm not kidding.  The day is coming when Orthodox Jews and Christians will be put to death, and people like you spewing ignorance out of fear and paranoia does not help matters....equating Orthodox Jews and Christians to radical Muslims.    ::)

Oh brother   ::)

Save the judgmental rant.

The second you get challenged about the killing of children as it relates to God all you've done is deflect.  And when i draw a comparison to how radical muslims justify their violence with the comments you made about people denouncing the killing of innocent children even on the orders of God, you jump all over it like white on rice trying to make my comparison into something it's not.

this is what you said:

And just because the rest of the world condemns an action doesn't automatically mean that the rest of the world is right. If God tells you to smack the kid in the face and you do it, then it is okay with God because it is God who ordered you to do it.

Guess what?  radical Muslims feel the same way as they strap tnt to their bodies and run into a crowded Market.

That's the extent of my comparison.  do you get it now?  Probably not.  and then you thought i was being paranoid..... ;D  how stupid.

You will not answer my questions becuase you can't or you are afraid.  You will deflect this issue over and over and try to put words in  my mouth or get all preachy because you cannot admit for one second that their can be any possibility that the OT is exactly what it is:  A book of stories.

Because the cold hard fact is: The God of the OT is a child murderer.  And any amount of deflection, rationalization or whining concerning that coming from you or any conservative Christian is the true display of ignorance.

And another thing,  I'm not asking to make a choice between denying your faith and running and me having to "kill" you.....OMG  how overly dramatic. 
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2008, 07:50:34 PM »
Oh brother   ::)

Save the judgmental rant.

The second you get challenged about the killing of children as it relates to God all you've done is deflect.  And when i draw a comparison to how radical muslims justify their violence with the comments you made about people denouncing the killing of innocent children even on the orders of God, you jump all over it like white on rice trying to make my comparison into something it's not.

this is what you said:

Guess what?  radical Muslims feel the same way as they strap tnt to their bodies and run into a crowded Market.

That's the extent of my comparison.  do you get it now?  Probably not.  and then you thought i was being paranoid..... ;D  how stupid.

You will not answer my questions becuase you can't or you are afraid.  You will deflect this issue over and over and try to put words in  my mouth or get all preachy because you cannot admit for one second that their can be any possibility that the OT is exactly what it is:  A book of stories.

Because the cold hard fact is: The God of the OT is a child murderer.  And any amount of deflection, rationalization or whining concerning that coming from you or any conservative Christian is the true display of ignorance.

And another thing,  I'm not asking to make a choice between denying your faith and running and me having to "kill" you.....OMG  how overly dramatic. 

He's nonexistent as well which makes him a whole lot more likeable! ;D
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2008, 07:53:16 PM »

I wish I lived during bloody old testament times.... it'd be awesome, kicking ass and taking babes.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2008, 07:56:43 PM »
I wish I lived during bloody old testament times.... it'd be awesome, kicking ass and taking babes.

Oh really...
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2008, 08:01:22 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2008, 08:21:04 PM »
STFU, runt.

Define runt...by height...
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2008, 08:25:27 PM »
Define runt...by height...

Anyone under 1.8m.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2008, 08:31:10 PM »
Anyone under 1.8m.

I guess I am a runt then...and so are many, many others.
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2008, 08:37:38 PM »
I guess I am a runt then...and so are many, many others.

Yeah, well, so don't rain on non-runt's fantasies. just get your own, like being Socrates or John Adams or something. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2008, 06:32:36 AM »

Bravo, OzmO!  Bravo...A+ in spewing ignorance and spreading hate, equating Orthodox Jews and Christians to radical Muslims.   ::)

Overly dramatic?  You must be living in a bubble or in a dream world.   ::)

http://www.prisoneralert.com/vompw_persecution.htm

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2008, 08:11:30 AM »
Bravo, OzmO!  Bravo...A+ in spewing ignorance and spreading hate, equating Orthodox Jews and Christians to radical Muslims.   ::)

Loco, I think you're blinded by your argument with Ozmo.  :o Do you mean to say that you honestly think radical muslims don't fervently believe that what they do, that suicide bombings, etc... aren't done in the name of Islam, and that they don't believe themselves to be martyrs for Allah? Come on now.

Why do you keep mentioning Orthodox jews? What about Conservative jews? Do they count at all? And it's surprising that you also persist in lumping jews and christians together, when in fact, down through the centuries christians haven't exactly been welcoming toward the jews... have you heard of these things called pogroms, the holocaust? Many persecutions by christians against the jews have been committed in the name of God. Do you not know this?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2008, 08:28:58 AM »
Where does this alleged raping occur? More importantly, why the emphasis on sparing females who "have not known a man by lying with him", as opposed to not sparing those who had known a man?

The answer lies in the scenario. These were the Moabites, whose king wanted to conquer the Israelites, because their numbers were increasing and he fear a hostile takeover. Initially, he hired a prophet, Balaam, to curse Israel, in hopes that would stop them.

Numbers 22:

And the children of Israel set forward, and pitched in the plains of Moab on this side Jordan [by] Jericho. And Balak the son of Zippor saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites. And Moab was sore afraid of the people, because they were many: and Moab was distressed because of the children of Israel. And Moab said unto the elders of Midian, Now shall this company lick up all that are round about us, as the ox licketh up the grass of the field. And Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time.

He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me: Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that]we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.

Keep in mind that word had spread about what went down, during the Exodus from Egypt and Israel's tangle with the Amorites. The Moabite king knew that (as long as God was with Israel) if he went head up with the Israelites, his troops would get beat down. Balaam couldn't curse Israel, as Balak had wanted. However, to avoid the wrath of the Moabite ruler and to keep all that loot he got (In the NT, Peter and John compare false teachers to Balaam who led people astray as he "loved the wages of unrighteousness") as , Balaam came up with a Plan B, to get Israel out of favor with God.

What's the one thing that would get God's protection taken from Israel? IDOLATRY (worshipping other gods).

And what was THE most effective way to get Israel's men to practice idolatry? Seduce them with their WOMEN, to engage in sex rituals as acts of pagan worship.

Moses explains that in verses 15 and 16:

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?  Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

This was mentioned earlier in Numbers (and, apparently, the Midianites got in on the act, too).

Chapter 25, verses 1-3:

And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods. And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.

So, if any "raping" was being done, it was during this period, NOT when Moses gave the order to clean house.

The virgins weren't spared for the purposes of being "fresh meat" for Israel. On the contrary, they were spared, because they weren't enticing Israel into sin and idolatry. If the Israelite males were really on a raping rampage, I'd doubt they'd be making any distinction, between virgins and non-virgins.

I understand what you're saying MCWAY.  However, I'll go ahead and point to this anyway... that the so-called "women-children" were in fact referred to as "booty" along with the other spoils of war that were divied up among the vanquishers. It's doubtful that old women were guilty of seducing men into idol worshipping with their charms  :) or that young boys or baby boys were implicated in any such moral crimes either.  Yet they were executed. The only people of any worth were virgins, to be used as sexual consorts, so it seems fair to say that they were considered "fresh meat."

There are other troubling passages like:

13Therefore I will make the heavens tremble,
   and the earth will be shaken out of its place,
at the wrath of the Lord of hosts
   on the day of his fierce anger.
14Like a hunted gazelle,
   or like sheep with no one to gather them,
all will turn to their own people,
   and all will flee to their own lands.
15Whoever is found will be thrust through,
   and whoever is caught will fall by the sword.
16Their infants will be dashed to pieces
   before their eyes;
their houses will be plundered,
   and their wives ravished.

When I made reference to "rape" I was referring to the terrible experiences of the "women-children."  Look at any young female in your family and think, what if you and all the members of your family were violently butchered before her eyes and she was forcibly carried off by an enemy, destined to sexually service and wait on him until the end of her days? Although they lived a crude, mostly harsh existence, from a female perspective, I'm certain they suffered greatly.

I guess non-believers would ask, why did the Creator, with all of his bottomless powers, not utilize more merciful methods. He could easily have mesmerized these simple people with feats of magic and avoided the suffering and bloodshed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2008, 09:18:27 AM »
Loco, I think you're blinded by your argument with Ozmo.  :o Do you mean to say that you honestly think radical muslims don't fervently believe that what they do, that suicide bombings, etc... aren't done in the name of Islam, and that they don't believe themselves to be martyrs for Allah? Come on now.

You can't put Jews and Christians on the same level as radical Muslims.  Look at what Jews and Christians do today moved by their faith, then look at what radical Muslims do today moved by their faith.

Why do you keep mentioning Orthodox jews? What about Conservative jews? Do they count at all? And it's surprising that you also persist in lumping jews and christians together, when in fact, down through the centuries christians haven't exactly been welcoming toward the jews... have you heard of these things called pogroms, the holocaust? Many persecutions by christians against the jews have been committed in the name of God. Do you not know this?

OzmO is the one lumping together everyone who believe the OT is the word of God and putting them on the same level as radical Muslims.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »
It's doubtful that old women were guilty of seducing men into idol worshipping with their charms  :)

As it is doubtful that any soldier would be interested in raping old women.

There are other troubling passages like:

13Therefore I will make the heavens tremble,
   and the earth will be shaken out of its place,
at the wrath of the Lord of hosts
   on the day of his fierce anger.
14Like a hunted gazelle,
   or like sheep with no one to gather them,
all will turn to their own people,
   and all will flee to their own lands.
15Whoever is found will be thrust through,
   and whoever is caught will fall by the sword.
16Their infants will be dashed to pieces
   before their eyes;
their houses will be plundered,
   and their wives ravished.

Deedee,
Why didn't you list the book and chapter?  Isn't this passage talking about what will happen to Israel at the hands of their enemies as a result of Israel's disobedience?

When I made reference to "rape" I was referring to the terrible experiences of the "women-children." 

Where in the Bible does it say that those virgins were later raped by the Israeli soldiers?  Are you sure the Israeli soldiers didn't take them as wives?  Sure, it's terrible for an Israeli soldier to take a virgin as his wife after he killed her people, but that is far from rape.  As a wife, she was subject to the laws that applied to any Israeli wife.

Look at any young female in your family and think, what if you and all the members of your family were violently butchered before her eyes and she was forcibly carried off by an enemy, destined to sexually service and wait on him until the end of her days? Although they lived a crude, mostly harsh existence, from a female perspective, I'm certain they suffered greatly.

That's what the Amalekites did to Israel for 300 years.

I guess non-believers would ask, why did the Creator, with all of his bottomless powers, not utilize more merciful methods. He could easily have mesmerized these simple people with feats of magic and avoided the suffering and bloodshed.

And if God had done nothing, or if God had done what you suggest, I guess non-believers would ask why God is so unjust and did not take revenge on the Amalekites for what they did to Israel for 300 years.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2008, 09:52:08 AM »
Brevity is the soul of having your posts actually read.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »

You can't put Jews and Christians on the same level as radical Muslims.  Look at what Jews and Christians do today moved by their faith, then look at what radical Muslims do today moved by their faith.

OzmO is the one lumping together everyone who believe the OT is the word of God and putting them on the same level as radical Muslims.

I'll say it again, and I'm sure you'll play the victim once more:

Get out your English dictionary and go back and re-read everything i wrote.  Because right now, it's either your ignorance or your lack of understanding of the English language that's showing.

And yes  you are being overly dramatic when you tell me:  "you're going just have to kill me"

You got 2 speeds loco,  preachy or victim.