Author Topic: KOBE JUMPS OVER A MOVING ASTON MARTIN  (Read 26082 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: KOBE JUMPS OVER A MOVING ASTON MARTIN
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 04:12:12 PM »
I guarantee you that if Kobe Bryant, or even the whitest of white players like Steve Nash, showed up to play ball on a Saturday afternoon in Oakland there would be tons of regular guys that live in that neighborhood that would just love to be out there balling with them and testing their game against an NBA star.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 04:12:48 PM »
many great people in cali

just to name a few Kobe Bryant, Shawn Ray etc....

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »
candizzle you're from oakland? where did you go to high school?
its comin today

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »
shut up you idiot candizzle, go back to being owned on the steroid board.  Kobe wouldn't get 'fu*ked up' stop pretending like you know the ghettos you blight on the human race.
;Di love you too sweetheart

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »
candizzle you're from oakland? where did you go to high school?

Who says he went to high school ???

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 04:14:52 PM »
haha exactly! Kobe was loved when he showed up to rucker park a few years ago, same with Vince who is the most un-ghetto guy.  
Abandon every hope...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 04:16:08 PM »
i graduated in oakland
but i went for 3 and half years to school in the central valley

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2008, 04:16:19 PM »
oh yeah where do you go? im very familiar with the area...   what street?

liar

You know San Leandro Blvd, crossed with 85th Ave? Let's see here, about two months ago, there was a rash of murders in the area, where in 7 days or so, 6 people were killed. One latino was in line for a burrito at a taco cart on 89th.
The Oakland police hired 20+ more units to patrol the area and help them out.
As well, I was driving right at the coliseum where the A's play, and saw a huge stand-off between the cops and someone. A cops car jump the median, does a donut and the officer gets out wielding his weapon. Three more cars come careening down San Leandro Blvd. and stop traffic, right across from the Bart Station.
How familiar are you with the area?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2008, 04:17:47 PM »
welll okay you know the area well enough...but the ballpark isnt really one of the worst areas..    macarthur is probably one of the 'hardest' streets  and the hundred block is where youll find the thugz at

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »
haha exactly! Kobe was loved when he showed up to rucker park a few years ago, same with Vince who is the most un-ghetto guy.  
When you grow up and ain't got shit, sports can be a great outlet. Just going out there and balling all day and night like so many people in the ghetto do. NBA pros have been testing their games on the streets going back to Wilt in the early days, and probably long before that, but my basketball history isn't all that great.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 04:20:56 PM »
You know San Leandro Blvd, crossed with 85th Ave? Let's see here, about two months ago, there was a rash of murders in the area, where in 7 days or so, 6 people were killed. One latino was in line for a burrito at a taco cart on 89th.
The Oakland police hired 20+ more units to patrol the area and help them out.
As well, I was driving right at the coliseum where the A's play, and saw a huge stand-off between the cops and someone. A cops car jump the median, does a donut and the officer gets out wielding his weapon. Three more cars come careening down San Leandro Blvd. and stop traffic, right across from the Bart Station.
How familiar are you with the area?

hahah, someone i "know"  ;D used to go to 83rd and Oral in high school to buy weed from 12 year olds hanging out in the bushes when there was no other option available...
its comin today

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »

hahah, someone i "know"  ;D used to go to 83rd and Oral in high school to buy weed from 12 year olds hanging out in the bushes when there was no other option available...
no other option? in oakland? wow times must have been different back then.   

you could have always crossed the bay and got some weed from the blasck guys on corner down by fillmore...always out there sellin purp...cops dont seem to care either

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 04:23:01 PM »
welll okay you know the area well enough...but the ballpark isnt really one of the worst areas..    macarthur is probably one of the 'hardest' streets  and the hundred block is where youll find the thugz at

west oakland is almost as bad as east oakland (which should really be called south oakland)
its comin today

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 04:24:41 PM »
well nowdays the two areas are sort of different

east oakland is al about getting 'hyphy' and just more about partying and having a good time...where as west oaklan youll find much more gansgetrish type of guys...drug dealers, pimps, ect..all about their money and dont play games and DONT like white people....east oakland guys will party with you regardless of white or not

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 04:25:49 PM »
When you grow up and ain't got shit, sports can be a great outlet. Just going out there and balling all day and night like so many people in the ghetto do. NBA pros have been testing their games on the streets going back to Wilt in the early days, and probably long before that, but my basketball history isn't all that great.

Wilt was pretty well known, although guys like Earl 'Jesus' Monroe and Tiny Archibald were street legends LOOOONG before they hit the NBA courts.  
Abandon every hope...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 04:26:28 PM »

Within 2min of my truck pulling up, people are on me asking for the spoiled product I throw away. If I don't give it to them, they'll kick the truck, threaten me or come back later on and break the window and/or mirrors.
One guy was jumping in the dumpster for the product, was told to get out and threatened to have the police called. He came back within 10min and lit a fire behind the building.
We sometimes leave the roll-up door open if another truck is pulling in...once two kids just drove in checking out the scene. I asked them what they were looking for, obvious they don't belong there (cornrows and the typical "thug attire"). They said they're waiting for their friend (pointing to a truck with the doors open). The "friend" was a 55 year old white man, when I approached their "friend" they drove out and parked in the parking lot where they found their real friend. "Shook hands" said 'What's Up?!?!" and then turned around and left. Hmmm, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the hell they did.
MacArthur is a pretty bad area...Oakland itself is generally within the top 5 murder rates in the US every year.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »
well nowdays the two areas are sort of different

east oakland is al about getting 'hyphy' and just more about partying and having a good time...where as west oaklan youll find much more gansgetrish type of guys...drug dealers, pimps, ect..all about their money and dont play games and DONT like white people....east oakland guys will party with you regardless of white or not

They still have a Giant Burger there?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 04:28:30 PM »
I'm betting Shawn Bradley walks into any playground in any neighborhood in America, and he's treated like a rock star.  People BEGGING him to play a game of 5 on 5.  And I bet they try to chill with him after the game.  And if he's looking for a place to eat dinner, I bet everyone on that court is scheming on a way to get a sitdown meal with Shawn-O.  

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 04:28:48 PM »
you could have always crossed the bay and got some weed from the blasck guys on corner down by fillmore...always out there sellin purp...cops dont seem to care either

If you're looking for weed across the Bay, Fillmore isn't the best to find it. Mission and the Tenderloin is much better. Ever been there at night, and see 5-6 on EVERY corner riding bikes? What do you think they're doing?
It ain't selling Bibles!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »
They still have a Giant Burger there?

One right off Hegenberger Road, I think. Can't remember if it's an actual Giant Burger. Nations are plentiful, and there are Giant Burgers elsewhere, but I can't remember exactly where in Oaktown.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2008, 04:30:08 PM »
If you're looking for weed across the Bay, Fillmore isn't the best to find it. Mission and the Tenderloin is much better. Ever been there at night, and see 5-6 on EVERY corner riding bikes? What do you think they're doing?
It ain't selling Bibles!!!
yeah to be honest im not that familiar with frisco

i lived in oakland for a few months, thats why i know that area so well

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2008, 04:31:56 PM »
I'm betting Shawn Bradley walks into any playground in any neighborhood in America, and he's treated like a rock star.  People BEGGING him to play a game of 5 on 5.  And I bet they try to chill with him after the game.  And if he's looking for a place to eat dinner, I bet everyone on that court is scheming on a way to get a sitdown meal with Shawn-O.  
I dunno, there always is an exception to the rule! All the black guys I know hated Bradley when he played for the Mavs.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »
One right off Hegenberger Road, I think. Can't remember if it's an actual Giant Burger. Nations are plentiful, and there are Giant Burgers elsewhere, but I can't remember exactly where in Oaktown.

We used to score our crank from a guy in Oakland. We'd always load up on a good Giant Burger meal before railing up.  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »
I guarantee you that if Kobe Bryant, or even the whitest of white players like Steve Nash, showed up to play ball on a Saturday afternoon in Oakland there would be tons of regular guys that live in that neighborhood that would just love to be out there balling with them and testing their game against an NBA star.

You are correct sir. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2008, 04:42:38 PM »

The only reason they'd beg him is so they could 'posterize' him  ;D
Abandon every hope...