Author Topic: KOBE JUMPS OVER A MOVING ASTON MARTIN  (Read 26080 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: KOBE JUMPS OVER A MOVING ASTON MARTIN
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2008, 08:38:52 PM »
you don't understant oakland until you go there man.  its one of the premiere places where blacks started to have no respect for anyone, black, white or purple (thank you for that... failed black panther movement).  the common #### would look at Kobe and view him as a threat to their territory, much like a gorilla.  Since the black motto is "show'em whatcha got," they would immediately ignore Kobe or try and kick his ass.  Its pretty common.  i've been through bad parts of SF and LA (went to a house party in south central, one of three white dudes there... no problems everyone was cool, i was playing in a gospel/funk/R&B band) and didn't feel unsafe, but the bad parts of oakland are bad enough to make me a bit hesitant.  Oakland is the worst of the worst, maybe only east detroit ranks worse... but i doubt it.  Oakland is a mess.

if all of oakland and all of detroits thugs were throwin into a one huge warehoue and were ytold to have a gang war untill only one side remained...id bet that oakland absolutely fucking destroys detroit

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2008, 09:13:32 PM »
You can go to any basketball court in the ghetto and find a ton of guys who can "jump". But can they hit a 19 footer consistently with a 7 foot charging at them? That's the difference.

This is exactly my point. The guy who can jump the highest and dunk a basketball best will make more money than the World's top neuro-surgeon or scientist.

So Society values more the ability to jump high and dunk a basketball than the ability of a guy who studied hundreds of thousands of hours to become good at an occupation that saves lives and avoids tons of heartache.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2008, 09:34:28 PM »
if all of oakland and all of detroits thugs were throwin into a one huge warehoue and were ytold to have a gang war untill only one side remained...id bet that oakland absolutely fucking destroys detroit

i agree, i just think that the reason detroit ranks higher on america's worst cities is because of the sheeer numbers they have.  There are an uncanny amount of thugs in detroit.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2008, 10:12:35 PM »
  This is exactly my point. The guy who can jump the highest and dunk a basketball best will make more money than the World's top neuro-surgeon or scientist.

So Society values more the ability to jump high and dunk a basketball than the ability of a guy who studied hundreds of thousands of hours to become good at an occupation that saves lives and avoids tons of heartache.

Yes i would pay more money to watch a man entertain me thru any sport for a few hours then to a man who helps create dooms day weapons(which all the top scientist are doing)...To me, the athlete is much more needed in the world we live in...

Maybe some day when the governments of the world will use the mind to actually help humankind, you will then have a point...

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2008, 10:44:22 PM »
im jealous as hell of kobe's jumping abilities. i want to match his abilities if not improve upon them, i shall give it my all with my  immortal plan

right after you finish painting my house lawn boy.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2008, 10:52:59 PM »
Yes i would pay more money to watch a man entertain me thru any sport for a few hours then to a man who helps create dooms day weapons(which all the top scientist are doing)...To me, the athlete is much more needed in the world we live in...

Maybe some day when the governments of the world will use the mind to actually help humankind, you will then have a point...

This post is stupid beyond description. I am speachless. So all scientists do is create weapons of mass destruction, huh? What about the scientists who create cures for diseases that kill millions of people? Do you also regard a basketball player more important to Humanity than them? Ask the people who's lives were saved by the scientists who is more important and they will feel insulted that you're even asking this question. What about the scientists who create cars, airplanes, air conditioning, the telephone and all other things that make life comfortable? Is a basketball player more valuable to Society than them? What about the example I gave of medical surgeons who save millions of lives every year? Is a basketball player more important to Humanity than them? You Sir are a moron.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »
what does this have to do with kobe bryant? ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2008, 04:24:50 AM »
Im amazed there are people in this thread who actually believe Kobe jumped that, either that or my Sarcasm Meter is broken.NBA players have it in there contract they cant even do stuff like ski or ride motorcycles, if that was real and not computer generated he'd be in a world of shit, both physically (dead) and moneywise (broke).

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2008, 05:41:05 AM »
i swear i spotted some CG/greenscreen in there

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2008, 05:44:36 AM »

I put my money on the D, I am biased as that is my home town, but still the D ain't no joke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2008, 06:02:34 AM »

Not society... the free market.

Kobe can put 15,000 asses in chairs at $70 a ticket, anytime he puts on a uniform.  And a lot more on TV.
A company can put out a Kobe jersey and millions of kids will buy it.
A company can put his name on anything, and it'll sell. 

If the doctor invents something to save lives and sells it at $1000 each, yes, he might make just as much money.  But simply performing procedures, he might save 5 lives a day.  Kobe has convinced millions to shell out the $ each day to view his playing or wear his likeness.

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2008, 06:11:52 AM »
that's so fake. if you think that's real you need to go back to school

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2008, 06:13:04 AM »
that's so fake. if you think that's real you need to go back to school

Yep.  ESPN played the clip last night during sportscenter.  Called it something like video wizardry as part of a viral marketing plan to 'sell something'. 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2008, 06:28:02 AM »
Im amazed there are people in this thread who actually believe Kobe jumped that, either that or my Sarcasm Meter is broken.NBA players have it in there contract they cant even do stuff like ski or ride motorcycles, if that was real and not computer generated he'd be in a world of shit, both physically (dead) and moneywise (broke).
yeah its really obvious

and if the video wasnt obvious enough, than the pure logic of knowing that Kobe does want to jeoporidize his career and health for yet another commercial should be clear

ohh and it sounds like candizzle is yearning to be manhandled and raped by some "oakland thugs"-------hahahah this fool is quickly becoming another billy guns/ venom vince-----------I just wish I still had my Meltdown thread where all his death threat and scared virgin quotes were at :-\

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2008, 06:41:09 AM »
Not society... the free market.

Kobe can put 15,000 asses in chairs at $70 a ticket, anytime he puts on a uniform.  And a lot more on TV.
A company can put out a Kobe jersey and millions of kids will buy it.
A company can put his name on anything, and it'll sell. 

If the doctor invents something to save lives and sells it at $1000 each, yes, he might make just as much money.  But simply performing procedures, he might save 5 lives a day.  Kobe has convinced millions to shell out the $ each day to view his playing or wear his likeness.

The choices people make though the free market as to whom reward the most show the low values of the Society, which is my point. Going by your logic, then drug dealers deserve the billions they make, since there there is a lot of demand for drugs. The market is a terrible gauge for Human morality.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2008, 06:47:58 AM »
  The choices people make though the free market as to whom reward the most show the low values of the Society, which is my point. Going by your logic, then drug dealers deserve the billions they make, since there there is a lot of demand for drugs. The market is a terrible gauge for Human morality.

Morality and the free market, 2 different things.

In the moral sense - Of course teachers should make more than rappers, and doctors should make more than NBA players.  And of course, our troops should make great money, and drug dealers should make zero.

But the free market doesn't work in the moral sense, only laws made by corruptable men who create and enjoy loopholes.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2008, 07:27:07 AM »
;D ;D

kobe would get FUCKED UP if he ever went into the hood and talked like that...

id liek to see him go into the hundred blocks of oakland

that would be funny
dude you need to shut the fuck up about your gear usage and how young you are and the sources. you are fucking ti up for everyone, yourself included.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2008, 07:33:34 AM »
dude you need to shut the fuck up about your gear usage and how young you are and the sources. you are fucking ti up for everyone, yourself included.
this little fuck is revealing his sources on one of the biggest and most viewed BBing websites on the internet!!??!!

what a stupid little child

spinnis

« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2008, 07:34:16 AM »
100% Fake.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2008, 08:11:08 AM »
Yeah I remember I used to date this girl whose brother was really into skateboarding, and he had these skateboarder videos, one that even showed Owen Wilson doing some huge jump off of a ramp, but it was all computer generated stuff. There is a good chance that the Kobe video is fake also.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2008, 08:14:01 AM »
Yeah I remember I used to date this girl whose brother was really into skateboarding, and he had these skateboarder videos, one that even showed Owen Wilson doing some huge jump off of a ramp, but it was all computer generated stuff. There is a good chance that the Kobe video is fake also.

ROFL, not a good chance, IT IS FAKE!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2008, 08:19:15 AM »
Yeah I mean, Kobe's has gotta be around 30 years old. Why would he be trying this stuff now? (Except to pocket a few million) You never see guys competing in dunk contests after they turn 25 years old much anymore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2008, 08:32:59 AM »
Yeah I mean, Kobe's has gotta be around 30 years old. Why would he be trying this stuff now? (Except to pocket a few million) You never see guys competing in dunk contests after they turn 25 years old much anymore.

cause they would get pwned by the 21 year olds with better knees.  Plus a guy like kobe would lose endorsement value by coming in 5th at the dunk contest to a few 2nd or 3rd year guys.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2008, 09:10:46 AM »
;D ;D

kobe would get FUCKED UP if he ever went into the hood and talked like that...

id liek to see him go into the hundred blocks of oakland

that would be funny
they ask for his autograph duh.....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2008, 09:14:09 AM »
whatchu talkin bout delta, i am talking about oakland vs. detroit and your ove here spewing some nonsense about gear usage and sources???