Author Topic: KOBE JUMPS OVER A MOVING ASTON MARTIN  (Read 26081 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: KOBE JUMPS OVER A MOVING ASTON MARTIN
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »
what about hagenburger, ever been there?  that place is pretty badass.

Nah, can't say I have. Gotta link or do I actually have to search it myself? :P ;D

Burgermeister is good, around SF. Not sure how far they've branched out. Expensive as hell though. A doube chili cheese burger, which would cost about $5 at Nations or Giant Burger costs around double that at the aforementioned store. :o

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2008, 04:46:21 PM »
I remember one year, I think it was like 96 or 97 something like that and it was one of the first years Kobe was playing, him and Shaq had every ghetto person hyped up that they were the baddest team on the planet.  This was when Kobe was still a punk kid and Shaq was dominant.  Every ghetto person was ready to riot when the Lakers won the championship, as if it was a forgone conclusion, then they endend up getting swept by this guy.

True story. ;D ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2008, 05:01:56 PM »
I remember one year, I think it was like 96 or 97 something like that and it was one of the first years Kobe was playing, him and Shaq had every ghetto person hyped up that they were the baddest team on the planet.  This was when Kobe was still a punk kid and Shaq was dominant.  Every ghetto person was ready to riot when the Lakers won the championship, as if it was a forgone conclusion, then they endend up getting swept by this guy.

True story. ;D ;D

Stockton was the shit but my boy was Jeff Hornacek baby---the ugliest white NBA player ever but someone I would pick for my team every time

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »
Stockton was the shit but my boy was Jeff Hornacek baby---the ugliest white NBA player ever but someone I would pick for my team every time

Hornacek was the shit!!!  Only guy who could some how make a shot backward, left handed, upside down, while drinking a beer!!  Never missed a free throw either!

I miss the glory days of the NBA.  :'(

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2008, 06:04:26 PM »
john stockton!!! ;D ;D

oh man that brings bakc some funny memories...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2008, 07:30:04 PM »
FAKE!!! >:( >:( fucking gayass kobe!!! >:( >:( michael jordan owns kobe.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »
john stockton!!! ;D ;D

remember how much karl malone would flounder, whine, and act the fool to draw calls?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2008, 07:43:22 PM »
john stockton!!! ;D ;D

Aren't you like 18?
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2008, 07:49:16 PM »
remember how much karl malone would flounder, whine, and act the fool to draw calls?

HAHAHAH   

did you ever see jimmy kimmel's imitation ofmalone on the ma show?? hilarious

Aren't you like 18?
yeah, but i used to be a huge sports fan..   and you know how kids will always yell out their favorite players name when playing sports...like a football player making a big hit and saying "john lynch!!"...or dunking and saying "jordan!!...    me and my friends always used to think it was funny to say the whitest players we knew when playing basketball....and id always shoot 3's and yell "JOHNSTOCKTON!!"...   or when i would be runnign up to the hoop to dunk (we used one of those adjustable hoops so we lowered so we could dunk)...instead on the break away i would do a faggy little lay-in and yell "STOCKTON!!1"   ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2008, 07:54:33 PM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2008, 07:59:56 PM »
any of you watching the lakers right now? playing very well against NO. 26-14 1st Q

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »
HAHAHAH   

did you ever see jimmy kimmel's imitation ofmalone on the ma show?? hilarious
yeah, but i used to be a huge sports fan..   and you know how kids will always yell out their favorite players name when playing sports...like a football player making a big hit and saying "john lynch!!"...or dunking and saying "jordan!!...    me and my friends always used to think it was funny to say the whitest players we knew when playing basketball....and id always shoot 3's and yell "JOHNSTOCKTON!!"...   or when i would be runnign up to the hoop to dunk (we used one of those adjustable hoops so we lowered so we could dunk)...instead on the break away i would do a faggy little lay-in and yell "STOCKTON!!1"   ;D
haha i used to do the same thing when me and my friends were playing hoops-----when ever anybody came around with an ugly ass shot we used to call them Hornacek all game ;D

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »
Morality and the free market, 2 different things.

In the moral sense - Of course teachers should make more than rappers, and doctors should make more than NBA players.  And of course, our troops should make great money, and drug dealers should make zero.

But the free market doesn't work in the moral sense, only laws made by corruptable men who create and enjoy loopholes.

So going by your logic, then all laws should be preterred for the market, because they are made by corrupt men. There is a market for pedo snuff, where children are filmed being raped and then killed and sold to perverts. Without laws establishing severe penalties, a lot of perverts who would otherwise not do this for fear of punishment will do it. Laws might be made by flawed men, and they might be to a large degree anchronistic and biased, but they are the only protection civilization has against the moral-less market. The market is essentially the law that animials live by, where the strongest survive and where you live only to indulge your desires. We Humans are better than this. We organized into a Society, which means sacrificing egocentric desires that are harmful to to others as well as cooperating and showing altruistic behavior to others.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2008, 08:20:38 AM »

Malone was the shit, big ass country feed truck driving black guy, one of the best bodies in the nba all time as well. . . . . and your right, he may not have invented the flop but he sure did perfect it!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2008, 08:27:47 AM »
yeah he looked like he was practicing swimming strokes out there ;D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2008, 08:29:10 AM »
any of you watching the lakers right now? playing very well against NO. 26-14 1st Q

Kobe is the only reason I would ever watch a basketball game  ;)

just not good enough

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2008, 08:55:50 AM »
Kobe is the only reason I would ever watch a rape trial ;)

Fixed!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2008, 08:58:50 AM »
  If you go through a 4 year university course, studying 12 hours a day, you will make $50,000 a year after you graduate; if you can jump high and dunk a basketball, you will male $50,000,000. So this is the logic of society:

jumping > 100,000 hours of studying

who studies twelve hours a day for an undergrad LOL

obviously you dont have a degree.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2008, 09:04:32 AM »
cant forget about this guy. . . hahahaahah. . . was never a great basketball player but he never took shit from anyone, think he fought Shaq like 3 times, one of the best shot blockers around too.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2008, 09:27:55 AM »
I totally agree, copycat idiots make my day. I love to see dumbass do harm to them selves trying to be cool. But that vid was pretty kickass!!! That is some badass leaping skills right there.

I love it even better when these Idiots Get KILLED. make my day...hahaha

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2008, 09:32:05 AM »
How many rings does Utah players have? That right they dont have any rings. Lakers pwns Utah.

Army of One

• Getbig V

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2008, 09:45:48 AM »
who studies twelve hours a day for an undergrad LOL

obviously you dont have a degree.

You seem to have a problem with me, for whatever reasons. Just for your information, I am a PhD biochemist.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2008, 10:16:14 AM »
How many rings does Utah players have? That right they dont have any rings. Lakers pwns Utah.

Maybe if the refs made the right call on the most replayed push off in NBA history it would be different story.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »
  You seem to have a problem with me, for whatever reasons. Just for your information, I am a PhD biochemist.

sure you are ::)

why dont you post on the nutrition board then?