Author Topic: KOBE JUMPS OVER A MOVING ASTON MARTIN  (Read 26074 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: KOBE JUMPS OVER A MOVING ASTON MARTIN
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2008, 12:41:53 PM »
sure you are ::)

why dont you post on the nutrition board then?

Oh brother, relax  ;)

not everyone's as committed to cutting and pasting as you  ::)  You've got some sick obsession with trying to show how much of a genius you are with every post...

You and "I ETA PETA" are the reason I hate fellow med students...you've got issues son  ;D
just not good enough

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2008, 12:42:33 PM »
sure you are ::)

he was formerly known as..

WAIT FOR IT....

SUCKMYMUSCLE!!!

Legendary douchebag and leader of the dorian nuthuggers  8)
follow the arrows

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2008, 12:59:29 PM »
he was formerly known as..

WAIT FOR IT....
SUCKMYMUSCLE!!!

Nope. And I have already said that I can prove it by a simple IP check. You can PM Ron Avidan and he will confirm that this is the only account in this IP address.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »
sure you are

And how would posting in the nutrition board prove that I am a suma cum laude in organic chemistry? Nutrition involves very simple and basic biochemistry - you know, like the one you learn at medical school ;) -, and being erudite on nutrition does not prove that you posses doctoral level of knowledge in organic chemistry. Your logic fails you again, as usual.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2008, 01:08:54 PM »
  Nope. And I have already said that I can prove it by a simple IP check. You can PM Ron Avidan and he will confirm that this is the only account in this IP address.
u're a funny guy.

you don't put ANY effort whatsoever into appearing differently than suckmymuscle, yet u deny that you are him vehemently.

A peice of advice: it's gonna take a little mroe than just denial to convince people that you are not SMM. Dumbass.
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »
u're a funny guy.

you don't put ANY effort whatsoever into appearing differently than suckmymuscle, yet u deny that you are him vehemently.

A peice of advice: it's gonna take a little mroe than just denial to convince people that you are not SMM. Dumbass.

Private Investigator HAIDER.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »
maybe you just got dsl :P :P
A

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »
u're a funny guy.

I really don't care to convince you that I'm not him. You are welcome to believe that if you want to. However, Ron Avidan can confirm that this is the only account registered in this IP address.

And you're so stupid that you don't realize that, if I were him and wanted people to think I'm not, I would make a volitional effort to make my posts as different from his as possible. But apparently, this simple logic escapes you.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2008, 02:57:26 PM »
  I really don't care to convince you that I'm not him. You are welcome to believe that if you want to. However, Ron Avidan can confirm that this is the only account registered in this IP address.

And you're so stupid that you don't realize that, if I were him and wanted people to think I'm not, I would make a volitional effort to make my posts as different from his as possible. But apparently, this simple logic escapes you.
I only offered advice, never asked for a BS retort.

I hope u really don't think we're that stupid.
follow the arrows

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2008, 02:57:41 PM »
more like a PhD in Dildology

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »

so what if its the only account on that ip, your logic fails you again. you could have moved, posted from school etc etc etc .......

quite the jewish you are.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2008, 06:53:45 PM »
Oh brother, relax  ;)

not everyone's as committed to cutting and pasting as you  ::)  You've got some sick obsession with trying to show how much of a genius you are with every post...

You and "I ETA PETA" are the reason I hate fellow med students...you've got issues son  ;D

yes because i copy and past my responses full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes ::)

i dont try to prove im a genius i just try to disprove people who post false information, god forbid someone should at least be correct.

i enjoy scientific debate, trust me, im nothing like you or i eta peta or whatever the fuck his name is, i havent seen you post one intelligent thing.

it cant be suck my muscle because he has posted false info on nutrition over and over like the avidan issue. My whole persona here is an asshole,this account was made solely to be a dickhead hence the name. One of my ways of visciously pwning is via intellect another is by humilation.

i was born with a genetic malformity called fragile x but i lived despite the odds due to a rather rare genetic treatment. However, the treatment has left me with some problems good and bad. i have increased tyrosine hydroxylase because of it and can store information like a computer. However, my cranium is shaped oddly due to this as my frontal lobe is exceedingly large. Thus i have little to no emotion and can kill a man without flinching. My greatest emotion is apathy but i get over that because my brain has an extra lobe, if you could see what i look like youd thing "he looks smart", i literally have a head the size of Haiders turbin. I have webbed fingers and toes but excel at swimming and biochemistry, i vowed to attend medical school to cure or remedy some of my problems.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »

Im going for a triple post meltdown but have a heart, i suffer from fragile x and can run as fast as one of those korean kids who pulls carts for hotdog water.

you and brutal 1 own many fantasy degrees. if i could walk i would challenge you to a cagefight, but im confined to a wheelchair made from a golf cart.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2008, 07:35:30 PM »
Im going for a triple post meltdown but have a heart, i suffer from fragile x and can run as fast as one of those korean kids who pulls carts for hotdog water.

you and brutal 1 own many fantasy degrees. if i could walk i would challenge you to a cagefight, but im confined to a wheelchair made from a golf cart.
hahahaha!
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2008, 08:11:47 PM »
is it something haider?
you sure talk a lot of shit for being a handicapped bitch  ;D
follow the arrows

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2008, 09:42:05 PM »

i was born with a genetic malformity called fragile x but i lived despite the odds due to a rather rare genetic treatment. However, the treatment has left me with some problems good and bad. i have increased tyrosine hydroxylase because of it and can store information like a computer. However, my cranium is shaped oddly due to this as my frontal lobe is exceedingly large. Thus i have little to no emotion and can kill a man without flinching. My greatest emotion is apathy but i get over that because my brain has an extra lobe, if you could see what i look like youd thing "he looks smart", i literally have a head the size of Haiders turbin. I have webbed fingers and toes but excel at swimming and biochemistry, i vowed to attend medical school to cure or remedy some of my problems.

TMI

P.S. DOn't kill me.  ::) ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2008, 11:37:32 PM »
  This post is stupid beyond description. I am speachless. So all scientists do is create weapons of mass destruction, huh? What about the scientists who create cures for diseases that kill millions of people? Do you also regard a basketball player more important to Humanity than them? Ask the people who's lives were saved by the scientists who is more important and they will feel insulted that you're even asking this question. What about the scientists who create cars, airplanes, air conditioning, the telephone and all other things that make life comfortable? Is a basketball player more valuable to Society than them? What about the example I gave of medical surgeons who save millions of lives every year? Is a basketball player more important to Humanity than them? You Sir are a moron.

You do realise that i'm 35 years old, never had a job in my life and won't and believe that we should only live to about 50 or 55...I dance in the streets 4 days a week and me and my "friends" live the way we want...We never go without anything...You fools think all the answers are in space when true life is right here in front of you...

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2008, 07:54:22 AM »
You do realise that i'm 35 years old, never had a job in my life and won't and believe that we should only live to about 50 or 55...I dance in the streets 4 days a week and me and my "friends" live the way we want...We never go without anything...You fools think all the answers are in space when true life is right here in front of you...

Do you safety dance?