Author Topic: Without me, mars, howie, donkykong, gh15, howie and 240, this forum's gone.  (Read 35067 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Are you saying it's metaphysically impossible for even Deadwolf to be a dumbass enough to swing off Det's nutsack, DK?

the funny thing is, i have NEVER even noticed he exists until he posted this thread. i don't write this to flame him, it's the truth.

but i have to say, he won my hard just by posting this thread title.

Without me, mars, howie, donkykong, gh15, howie and 240, this forum's gone.

Instant classic!  ;D ;D

deadwolf

• Getbig I
Kiwiol, whatever gayboy.  Since we know you love determinator how about you shut the fuck up and post a decent post. Your full of shit. I'm not in the so called elite but who gives a fuck what determinator thinks. All you did was suck to him. Thats why I'm annoyed. Hell include me in the top 6. I've made an impact on my first post. Determinator I don't know who your calling elite but I don't care what you think. Your full of crap. This board is for anyone. Elite or no elite. Everyone's got an opinion.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Kiwiol, whatever gayboy.  Since we know you love determinator how about you shut the fuck up and post a decent post. Your full of shit. I'm not in the so called elite but who gives a fuck what determinator thinks. All you did was suck to him. Thats why I'm annoyed. Hell include me in the top 6. I've made an impact on my first post. Determinator I don't know who your calling elite but I don't care what you think. Your full of crap. This board is for anyone. Elite or no elite. Everyone's got an opinion.
haha who's gimmink are you, and what did kiwi do to put sand in your vagina?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

deadwolf

• Getbig I
haha who's gimmink are you, and what did kiwi do to put sand in your vagina?

Another retard writing without understanding what they just wrote. You dumbass. Pretend you know the world like you and every moron will believe you. Talking crap all day, here's a page from kwiol's book, take it to your mom.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
This Desperminator "guy" sounds like he never got over being the last one picked for the dodgeball team.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Kiwiol, whatever gayboy.  Since we know you love determinator how about you shut the fuck up and post a decent post. Your full of shit. I'm not in the so called elite but who gives a fuck what determinator thinks. All you did was suck to him. Thats why I'm annoyed. Hell include me in the top 6. I've made an impact on my first post. Determinator I don't know who your calling elite but I don't care what you think. Your full of crap. This board is for anyone. Elite or no elite. Everyone's got an opinion.

So let me see if I've got the summary right - are you saying you like the penis ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
This Desperminator "guy" sounds like he never got over being the last one picked for the dodgeball team.
impossible, "determinator" was never even in the gym to be picked, "he" was under the bleachers giving his boyfriend a blowjob.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
impossible, "determinator" was never even in the gym to be picked, "he" was under the bleachers giving his boyfriend a blowjob.

Uh-oh. Now Deadwolf is going to write a 4000 word meltdown calling you gay. Brace yourself

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
impossible, "determinator" was never even in the gym to be picked, "he" was under the bleachers giving his BLACK boyfriend a blowjob.

fixed

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Uh-oh. Now Deadwolf is going to write a 4000 word meltdown calling you gay. Brace yourself
i'm terrified ::)

deadwolf

• Getbig I
HAHAHA! I think I've got Kwiol angry. And no 4000 word post. Sorry Kwiol. But why did you follow glorify determinators posts ? You were giving him credit all the way. And he was being totally arrogant.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
HAHAHA! I think I've got Kwiol angry. And no 4000 word post. Sorry Kwiol. But why did you follow glorify determinators posts ? You were giving him credit all the way. And he was being totally arrogant.

Maybe you should arm yourself with a mop bucket and toilet brush now.  It'll save you having to get them on lay by from your future employer.

Now go reread the thread.

mass 04

• Getbig V
you type pretty good for having three dicks in your mouth.

The Coach

This board was around before us and it'll be around after us.........unless AlGore reinvents the internet again :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
impossible, a mere three dicks is nowhere near enough to satisfy a real cock hound like "dreadwolf".

deadwolf

• Getbig I

Ok you suck cock. You must know too much but please i don't need to know. Retard. you can suck squadwankers cock. He must be spunking it up for you. I don't know what I did to offend you asshole but you did stick up for your boyfriends which is understandable.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Ok you suck cock. You must know too much but please i don't need to know. Retard. you can suck squadwankers cock. He must be spunking it up for you. I don't know what I did offened you asshole but you did stick up for your boyfriends which is understandable.

Hey bitch, tell your mom we'll be a bit late tonight, but she'll definitely get the spanking she begs for. Thanks in advance

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I'm gonna finish settin up my new bbq pit tonight and then I'm hittin that bitch with a couple big steaks.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
This board was around before us and it'll be around after us.........unless AlGore reinvents the internet again i sign up with a new account again :)

fixed.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
I'm gonna finish settin up my new bbq pit tonight and then I'm hittin that bitch with a couple big steaks.
but you gotta use the low cal barbecue sauce and make sure your drinking light beer

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I appreciate the trust you have in my work Determinator thanks for that.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
I appreciate the trust you have in my work Determinator thanks for that.

hahaha oh brother.  ::)

:)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
but you gotta use the low cal barbecue sauce and make sure your drinking light beer

What does low cal mean?   And why are you puttin bbq sauce on a steak?  And what the hell is "light beer"?  Is that like a wine cooler?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
What does low cal mean?   And why are you puttin bbq sauce on a steak?  And what the hell is "light beer"?  Is that like a wine cooler?
low cal meannS its made in LA,  light beer just means youve got strong arms