Author Topic: Islam is not a religion  (Read 3059 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Islam is not a religion
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 06:23:28 AM »
But why is this sect called THE Nation of Islam and what is a whole Nation of Islam doing here in America?

Why aren't they somewhere in the middle east?

Wasn't it a movement by blacks to distances themselves from the "white" religion of Christianity?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OneBigMan

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008, 06:35:01 AM »
Whatever it was intended for, they are still muslims and that makes them associated with arab middle easterners.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2008, 08:03:14 PM »
But why is this sect called THE Nation of Islam and what is a whole Nation of Islam doing here in America?

Why aren't they somewhere in the middle east?

Because there's no Popeye's in Durkastan.  ;D

Sorry. That's was too hard to resist.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008, 08:36:35 PM »
Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

good post Nordic, I wanted to move it, but you made the case ;)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2008, 08:47:42 PM »
haha, is there something Eldon?

Bet you won't say it to my face though  >:(

;D
follow the arrows

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 12:05:10 AM »
Excellent Post. Explains why wherever there are large groups of Muslims concentrated, chaos and violence ensue.

THAT RATIONALE EXPLAINS WHITES AS WELL...
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 04:26:53 AM »
good post Nordic, I wanted to move it, but you made the case ;)

Hahaha delusional!

THAT RATIONALE EXPLAINS WHITES AS WELL...

Racist idiot lacking enough intelligence to bring anything to the discussion. This is why your race has so many down and outs.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 08:46:21 AM »
Hahaha delusional!

Racist idiot lacking enough intelligence to bring anything to the discussion. This is why your race has so many down and outs.

I GUESS THAT IS WHY WHITES ARE THE FACE OF POVERTY, WELFARE, DRUG ABUSE, SPOUSE ABUSE, CAR JACKINGS, MASS MURDERS, PEDOPHILIA, DRUG DEALERS, HOMELESS AND GANG MEMBERS IN AMERIKKKA...DON'T GET ANGRY WHEN THE WAYS OF YOUR OWN ARE REVEALED FOR ALL TO SEE.

SON OF PERDITION...YOU ARE BEING EXPOSED!!!!!
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 08:54:27 AM »
I GUESS THAT IS WHY WHITES ARE THE FACE OF POVERTY, WELFARE, DRUG ABUSE, SPOUSE ABUSE, CAR JACKINGS, MASS MURDERS, PEDOPHILIA, DRUG DEALERS, HOMELESS AND GANG MEMBERS IN AMERIKKKA...DON'T GET ANGRY WHEN THE WAYS OF YOUR OWN ARE REVEALED FOR ALL TO SEE.

Huh? Welfare, drug abuse, spouse abuse, car jackings, drug dealing, homeless, gangs? All traits of ethnic minorities young jihadist.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »

This is a joke, right? Welfare, car-jackings, gang members...the face of WHITE PEOPLE? That's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 11:16:42 AM »

I just think this is good..

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2008, 01:25:02 PM »
Huh? Welfare, drug abuse, spouse abuse, car jackings, drug dealing, homeless, gangs? All traits of ethnic minorities young jihadist.

Do the math. Only 13% of americans are 'black'. Poverty affects far more whites than it does blacks and there are way more white people living below the poverty level than blacks. Also, most homeless men are veterans. Forget what the media shows us on the news and look at the numbers. White people are getting off welfare at a faster rate than blacks but way more whites are getting a check on mother's day than blacks. Spouse abuse... I don't know if you've ever tried getting away with hitting a black chick but it really isn't something I'd advise. You're far more likely to read a sob story about a white chick getting abused than a black one. No idea about the car jackings but most of the homeless people I've seen are white. Unless you're talking about crack white people probably use more illegal and legal drugs than minorities. You might be right about gangs but the majority really doesn't need gangs to any extent.

Poverty is affecting white people, believe it. I'll put it a different way.... black people don't really vote in huge numbers, if poverty weren't affecting white people it wouldn't be a political issue because polititians don't care about black people.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2008, 01:28:11 PM »
Poverty is affecting white people, believe it. I'll put it a different way.... black people don't really vote in huge numbers, if poverty weren't affecting white people it wouldn't be a political issue because polititians don't care about black people.

Blacks don't really care about politics nor do many that do really take the time to understand it.  Politicians care about votes so if blacks largely don't vote why SHOULD they care?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 01:42:08 PM »
Do the math. Only 13% of americans are 'black'. Poverty affects far more whites than it does blacks and there are way more white people living below the poverty level than blacks. Also, most homeless men are veterans. Forget what the media shows us on the news and look at the numbers. White people are getting off welfare at a faster rate than blacks but way more whites are getting a check on mother's day than blacks. Spouse abuse... I don't know if you've ever tried getting away with hitting a black chick but it really isn't something I'd advise. You're far more likely to read a sob story about a white chick getting abused than a black one. No idea about the car jackings but most of the homeless people I've seen are white. Unless you're talking about crack white people probably use more illegal and legal drugs than minorities. You might be right about gangs but the majority really doesn't need gangs to any extent.

I believe it, but ratios are in the favour of whites, deal with it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 01:46:22 PM »
Also, most homeless men are veterans.

Or at least they say they are.  When I was living in DC, I used to have beggars come up to me claiming they were a "Vietnam Vet".  Of course, most of the ones who said that were young enough that the only way they could have been telling the truth is if they has enlisted at age 5.   ::)

(incedentally, 3 out of 4 were black.  might just be due to the demographics of the city, but it makes me wonder.)
Ron: "I am lazy."

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 02:05:12 PM »
I believe it, but ratios are in the favour of whites, deal with it.

How does being poor favor anyone? It's not something most people would ba prout of but you're kinda special anyways. :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 02:41:19 PM »

As nodick said, look at the ratios.. When you adjust for population, black people collect welfare and commit crimes at a much higher rate.

I've lived in Ohio and NYC.. I've seen both sides, and my subjective experience has to call bs on what you wrote.  ::) Politicians go out of their way to play appologist to black people.. The only thing where I think the government purposely tries to hurt black population is through the war on drugs.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 03:12:29 PM »
As nodick said, look at the ratios.. When you adjust for population, black people collect welfare and commit crimes at a much higher rate.

I've lived in Ohio and NYC.. I've seen both sides, and my subjective experience has to call bs on what you wrote.  ::) Politicians go out of their way to play appologist to black people.. The only thing where I think the government purposely tries to hurt black population is through the war on drugs.

That's silly, even for you. What difference does the "rate" mean when it all comes down to money? If welfare ended today... more white people would be affected. There is no war on drugs, man. It's a huge govt boondogle, a bridge to nowhere or whatever else you'd like to call it.

Aside from Bill Clinton, blacks have never really voted for anyone. Blacks generally vote against someone. Polititians know this and pay lip service to blacks so they don't get all uppity and actually vote. They pulled a brilliant move in advancing Obama because some black people are actually stupid enough to believe he represents them. They're just as stupid as those who thought Hillary represented them. Most Americans aren't of the economic status where who is president actually affects their lfe to any extent. This election will probably have a pretty big black turnout if Obama gets the nomination. Even though their financial lives won't actually change there are a lot of olf-timers who would love to see a black president in their lifetime.