Author Topic: Cry Babies  (Read 3779 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: Cry Babies
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2008, 03:10:17 PM »
this is some classic Getbig shit right here

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Cry Babies & Total Wankers
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
Have you yet bought a left-handed mouse so that you may use your other hand to do what you do best?

xxx

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Re: Bad Mod
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »
this is some classic Getbig shit right here

Someone's suddenly doing a nasty edit job and deleting all the good bits...
(Moderators: MindSpin, Historian Yates, Ron, STella, Tapper, The Coach) > Cry Babies

Am I supposed to go back and now make it make sense?  Forget that, I'll blame _________

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Re: how stupid can one person really be ?
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2008, 04:37:28 PM »
look at yourself you FOOL , go back into the thread MORON , you started this as soon as you logged on LUNATIC , you were NOT missed RETARD

it irks me when people delete my posts, you nice non-moron, non-retard, non-lunatic FOOL

xlolololxxxx

Can I call you a crack whore next time?

nope, I've figured it out.  If you feel like and are able to delete my posts, It's yet again time that I give up.

Take care
Goodnight
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2008, 04:40:16 PM »
Have you yet bought a left-handed mouse so that you may use your other hand to do what you do best?

xxx

I'm right handed so I've gotta handle all my business tag team style.

BTW, "left-handed mouse" ?  ???

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »
Z?  did you see that delete job they just did ? 

I'd logged out, was about to get ready for beddy (it's 12:45am here), and was re-reading the jist of the thread.

And waaaaa >>>Someone deleted my finale, my crescendo.  I got the last dig in (and good !)  and that post has been friggin zapped.

oh well, goodnight cu later take care byeeeeeeeeeee   xxxL

I give in (again

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »
I'm right handed so I've gotta handle all my business tag team style.

BTW, "left-handed mouse" ?  ???

that's a daft joke, get it?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

that's a daft joke, get it?

it's hard to tell

(why would that be?  ;) )

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2008, 01:53:51 PM »
Z?  did you see that delete job they just did ? 

I'd logged out, was about to get ready for beddy (it's 12:45am here), and was re-reading the jist of the thread.

And waaaaa >>>Someone deleted my finale, my crescendo.  I got the last dig in (and good !)  and that post has been friggin zapped.

oh well, goodnight cu later take care byeeeeeeeeeee   xxxL

I give in (again

Stop whining about posts being deleted Linda.  No one has touched your posts.   ::)  If you got such a good dig in...why not repeat it?  Do you think the mods are against you (as you posted their names in a prior post)?   The only mod on this board that knows anything about your nonsense rants and random insults is Stella, do you think she is deleting your posts?
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2008, 12:43:00 PM »
From: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=210667.0

Also, while you're at it, where's Laura Lee's "Cry Baby" thread which she posted about me recently on the Gen Tops rather than on the Girly Board?

The first post, with which she starts the thread, she begins by quoting me.  I'm asking that she please ask Arvilla to stop posting as her.  Second post was:  Na, can't do that.   

so I hit the report to mod.
Thought I'd proved something and the whole lot gets deleted when she figures it out?

x

Just to show the Triple X .... BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ nope!  It's still here.  You're just blind!   ;D

Have a good day nutcase!   :-*

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2008, 01:11:12 PM »
oh Hello?

Glad you reinstated this thread, I thought it was over, but I'd just like to direct you to your very first post, the one at the top of page 1?

In it, you quoted me where I asked (politely), that you please ask Arvilla to stop misusing you and your privs.

You replied "can't do that, fight your own battles.

So I'd figured for months and then proved that you weren't denying that Arvilla stole your privs and that you're sadly defending him.

Go figure.  I did. 

I reported that (post 1 above) to the mods as proof of your rubbish.  So I'm surprised that you've not read it and/or deleted it yet. 

What are we doing on the Gen Tops, this is something else,

I have a new idea:  I'll post it when I come home, gotta hit a party now.  cu.  take care xL

w8m8

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »
oh Hello?

I have a new idea:  I'll post it when I come home

Oh Hi  :D

See ya soon  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2008, 01:26:09 PM »
oh Hello?

Glad you reinstated this thread, I thought it was over, but I'd just like to direct you to your very first post, the one at the top of page 1?

In it, you quoted me where I asked (politely), that you please ask Arvilla to stop misusing you and your privs.

You replied "can't do that, fight your own battles.

So I'd figured for months and then proved that you weren't denying that Arvilla stole your privs and that you're sadly defending him.

Go figure.  I did. 

I reported that (post 1 above) to the mods as proof of your rubbish.  So I'm surprised that you've not read it and/or deleted it yet. 

What are we doing on the Gen Tops, this is something else,

I have a new idea:  I'll post it when I come home, gotta hit a party now.  cu.  take care xL
Oh Hello.  Just little ole "I was just waiting for more attention so I had to beg xxxLinda".   

Sweetie, push that mod button as often as you like,  It's obviously NOT doing any good because your a wack-job and the mods know it.  ;)

And I've told you months ago that "Arvilla" doesn't have my password to make any changes under my mod powers.  He had once waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when and we already hashed that one out.  You just fuck up on the board and get deleted by a mod and think it wasn't justified so you bitch that someone (Arvilla) messed with your posts.  It's getting so old.  ::)

And what am I doing on the general?  LMAO, well I can go and post anywhere...I'm not banned.  :-*

Oh and I tell you what...enjoy yourself at the party my dear...because we are enjoying you at the party too.  :D  No need to hurry back.  :-*

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »

And I've told you months ago that "Arvilla" doesn't have my password to make any changes under my mod powers.  He had once waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when and we already hashed that one out. 

Okay, I won't ask for an apology, I'm just glad you finally admitted it.

No worries about the gig I'm going to, I can show up about 10 or 11 and that'll be early.  I'm still deciding which stockings to wear and keep changing my boots.

Glad you finally owned up.
Well done.

w8m8

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »

No worries about the gig I'm going to I can show up about 10 or 11.  I'm still deciding which stockings to wear and keep changing my boots.

Glad you finally own up.
Well done.

I said    HELLO  ;D

tingnting

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2008, 07:09:50 PM »

No worries about the gig I'm going to, I can show up about 10 or 11 and that'll be early.  I'm still deciding which stockings to wear and keep changing my boots.

Glad you finally owned up.
Well done.
Stop patting yourself on the back you nutcase.  I stated that fact months ago and it wasn't for your convenience.   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2008, 07:53:52 PM »

I said    HELLO  ;D

tingnting
Hi. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2008, 10:07:59 PM »
Nobody is deleting or editing any of your posts Linda, so please only use the "Report to Moderator" button when you have a legitimate complaint. And no, I dont see any reason to delete Laura Lee's posts.

Thank you. :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2008, 11:17:22 PM »
Nobody is deleting or editing any of your posts Linda, so please only use the "Report to Moderator" button when you have a legitimate complaint. And no, I dont see any reason to delete Laura Lee's posts.

AHAHHHAHAHHahhhaajhkjhakjhdfkjaska,,,,  Linda Linda Linda...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »

Severe pwnage handed out by........some dude named "Tapper" that posts once a year. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »
S-H-A-Z-A-M

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »
S-H-A-Z-A-M

Laura, I'm doing a story on topless Florida inhabitants for National Geographic. You interested in being in it?