Author Topic: LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS DUDE!!  (Read 9378 times)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS DUDE!!
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »
Who cares if hes not ripped...Id like to have his size and strength...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »
he could drop 50-60 pounds of fat before christmas. the people ripping on him won't be shoulder pressing 315 any time soon.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2008, 06:20:10 PM »
Do you drink the Mad Dog 20/20?

Dear lord...

The mad Dog 20/20 was a gag gift from the guy on the left. I use to get tanked on MD 20/20 back in high school so it was kind of a joke when he bought it. After my last bench meet he bought me a bottle of Cabo Wabo tequilla, well it was meant for the wife since I seldom drink any more. But some how she did not get any of it, so this time around he bought me MD and got her the Godiva Chocolate Liqour that Frank is holding.

As for the magazines I do like Astronomy so yeah the Publishing Company my frined works for publishes that magazine. And that is not a KFC container on the table it is a Yogurt cup we were eating breakfast in the hotel lobby when the pic was taken.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2008, 06:25:54 PM »
LOL, u expect to lose a 100 pounds by your next meet?  ;D

After Nationals this weekend I'll be cutting big time. I did a meet this past week I weighed in at 346 fully clothed. I plan on bloating up some for my next meet this coming weekend. I'm already 360 as of today and will prolly hit 370 by the meet.And then I will be dropping alot. I've done it before went from 340 to 230 in about 6 months so yeah it wont that hard to do once I set my mind to it. Will be changing my whole training style to accomodate the transition into a cutting phase.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »
After Nationals this weekend I'll be cutting big time. I did a meet this past week I weighed in at 346 fully clothed. I plan on bloating up some for my next meet this coming weekend. I'm already 360 as of today and will prolly hit 370 by the meet.And then I will be dropping alot. I've done it before went from 340 to 230 in about 6 months so yeah it wont that hard to do once I set my mind to it. Will be changing my whole training style to accomodate the transition into a cutting phase.
thats great news mang, are u doing this for health reasons or what?

A good decision IMO.
follow the arrows

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2008, 07:38:00 PM »
Yeah that is the biggest reason my doc told me pretty straight forward that if I stay doing what i'm doing I wont be around to see 50. Well I got a Beautiful wife and 2 PunkAss kids I need to be here for. Benching Big is fun but it aint worth dying for!!! So yeah I can do it no probs :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2008, 07:41:21 PM »
yo mike, where's that shot of you holding up a magazine in a 7-11 or something? i remember seeing that and thinking it was amongst the craziest pictures ever taken.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »
i bet that guy has trouble wiping his own ass

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2008, 05:25:02 AM »
Game over for the fat guy.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2008, 05:48:35 AM »

Id rather be a lean 220 military pressing 1 plate per side,Fuck strength if you look like an Hippo
Arnold For President 2012.2016

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2008, 07:36:48 AM »

so you're saying you're impressed by a lift with a two inch ROM with 585?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2008, 12:37:18 PM »
Ops sorry, i mean Kevins Behind the neck press.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »
Ops sorry, i mean Kevins Behind the neck press.
his FREE WEIGHT barbell press would be exactly the same as the guy in the video.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »
his FREE WEIGHT barbell press would be exactly the same as the guy in the video.

wouldn't that be more impressive?

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2008, 06:22:02 PM »
yo mike, where's that shot of you holding up a magazine in a 7-11 or something? i remember seeing that and thinking it was amongst the craziest pictures ever taken.

Hey Magoo you mean this one? It was actually in the Barnes and Nobles downtown Chicago at WaterTower Place. It was my first covershot on Powerlifting USA and it was kind of cool to see it for the first time in a store :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2008, 06:29:36 PM »
Hey Magoo you mean this one? It was actually in the Barnes and Nobles downtown Chicago at WaterTower Place. It was my first covershot on Powerlifting USA and it was kind of cool to see it for the first time in a store :)

that's the one you giant guy.

maybe it's the whiskey talking but when it comes to ideal powerlifting build you've gotta be on the list. yeah you're not squeezing into 32" waist jeans, but anyone who looks at that picture has to realize that you're mostly fucking solid.

there's a video of you hitting 500x8 raw, if i'm not mistaken, and that's just hilariously strong. it was in the animal cage, right?

by the way, i've noticed that a LOT of you shirted guys (you and kennelly, mainly) do it flat-footed, even though the standard wisdom is to go on the toes. is that for any real reason, or did you just find it to be better for your style?

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2008, 06:43:04 PM »
Yeah I aint gonna be getting in size 32's anytime soon, hell I keep at it I wont be in 42's real long either :)

The 500 for 8 was at my Christmas Charity meet Xmas of 06 it was when I was training for the Arnold 07.

As for flat footed that is just the way I've always benched. I was talking with another guy this weekend and he asked me basicly the same question. I'm just not flexible enuf to get my feet back under me like that. But I've been toying with the idea. I had my son bring his feet back under him and he hit a big PR on triples the first time he did it. So who knows!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »
you mentioned trying to drop to 240 or something like that soon. that mean you're done with, you know, the heavy powerlifting? or do you think you'll keep it up at that light weight?

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2008, 06:46:59 PM »
I'm still gonna compete will just have to compete lighter :)

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2008, 06:52:09 PM »

Epic rolled up sleeves...  ;D

You're huge dude, you also look healthy.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2008, 07:08:01 PM »
Epic rolled up sleeves...  ;D

You're huge dude, you also look healthy.
Thanks :) That pic was taken about a yr or so ago, I'm bigger and leaner now.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2008, 07:34:51 PM »
Thanks :) That pic was taken about a yr or so ago, I'm bigger and leaner now.

Earlier in this thread you said you want to drop 100lbs, but how are you gonna do that? You don't look like you really have that much to lose.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »
Ohh trust me I got plenty to lose :) I hold my weight very well I got plenty of chub on that I can drop off pretty easily!!! It will just be diet and cardio nothing fancy just dedication :)

TheTerrifyer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2008, 07:58:48 PM »
There's no way you have 100 pounds to lose, based on those pictures man. You look like you could drop about 50 or so just to tighten up and then just sit there and scare the shit out of people at the gym.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2008, 11:53:37 AM »
So Wolfe, how much cardio you hitting a day?  You looking huge man.  You could have been on that show the biggest loser and won some big ass money.