Author Topic: LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS DUDE!!  (Read 9534 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS DUDE!!
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2008, 07:02:38 AM »
He's a giant of a man that should be respected.....anyone can get cut, few can become powerful.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2008, 07:13:30 AM »
i remember your major transformation.  you keeping it off?

I'm around 340-350 right now depending on my sodium intake. I got a meet this weekend and then Nationals next weekend then i'm dropping BIG TIME. Like low 200's, I'm shooting for 220-230 and lean.

Here is pic from a few weeks ago I'm still fat by GetBig standards but I feel grerat!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2008, 07:15:13 AM »
I'm around 340-350 right now depending on my sodium intake. I got a meet this weekend and then Nationals next weekend then i'm dropping BIG TIME. Like low 200's, I'm shooting for 220-230 and lean.

Here is pic from a few weeks ago I'm still fat by GetBig standards but I feel grerat!!!

You look great big stud!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2008, 07:28:17 AM »
He's a giant of a man that should be respected.....anyone can get cut, few can become powerful.

dont you realize the hypocrisy of the statement. you can argue that interchangeably

fact remains when you idol a dream that isnt for the betterment of the whole then that dream must be rid of and put to its death because its wasteful

getting huge and massive doesnt help out the community unless they practice cannabalistic rituals circa 1234 ad

focusing on self is easy focusing on the whole is a bigger picture, will his superior mass help out his family or influence a getbigger to go on perma bulk? i think not

the country is proud of you using up all of its natural resources  >:( actually you are not that fat in the pics but you are the definition of bloat
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2008, 07:31:29 AM »
dont you realize the hypocrisy of the statement. you can argue that interchangeably

fact remains when you idol a dream that isnt for the betterment of the whole then that dream must be rid of and put to its death because its wasteful

getting huge and massive doesnt help out the community unless they practice cannabalistic rituals circa 1234 ad

focusing on self is easy focusing on the whole is a bigger picture, will his superior mass help out his family or influence a getbigger to go on perma bulk? i think not

the country is proud of you using up all of its natural resources  >:( actually you are not that fat in the pics but you are the definition of bloat

Hey Falcon, get a fvckin job already.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2008, 07:58:20 AM »
Do you drink the Mad Dog 20/20?

Dear lord...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2008, 07:59:34 AM »
I also see from that picture that you and the crew enjoy some KFC, bananas, and Astronomy magazine.  You a star buff?

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2008, 08:32:51 AM »
Pumpin Iron gym in the house

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2008, 02:22:18 PM »
A bench shirt doesn't work for shoulder presses, stud. ;D

I wouldn't know I never wore one.  But thanks

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »
C'mon dude who the hell you kidding?  I am almost positive you struggle for 5 reps with 250 on bench.  That's being awfully generous.

::)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2008, 02:30:01 PM »
strong guy but it looked like he was going to pass out just by talking :D

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2008, 02:30:13 PM »

Dear lord...

They still make that shit!!??  I remember when md 20/20 was hella popular around 96, haha, they had like every flavor under the sun, grape-kiwi-spaghetti, orange-dog shit, and other less tasty flavors.  The one plus to it though was if a girl asked you to pick up some md it was a guarenteed score.  Damn I miss my youth. :'(

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2008, 02:32:10 PM »

LOL, u expect to lose a 100 pounds by your next meet?  ;D
follow the arrows

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »
That's definitely closer to an incline press than a shoulder press.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2008, 04:06:38 PM »
That's definitely closer to an incline press than a shoulder press.
::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »
Anyone who fails to give hhim praise for his great strength should not really be here. yes, he has a bodyfat that is reasonably high but this a strong man lifting heavy ass weight. What kind of girlymen are you that you go 'urggh, too fat' when you see a beast such as this. Fags who like their men thin and weak.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2008, 05:23:57 PM »
Anyone who fails to give hhim praise for his great strength should not really be here. yes, he has a bodyfat that is reasonably high but this a strong man lifting heavy ass weight. What kind of girlymen are you that you go 'urggh, too fat' when you see a beast such as this. Fags who like their men thin and weak.
hahahhaa, you hear it all, "if he dieted down to .00006 bodyfat like me he'd be 88 pounds and pressing a broomstick", "sure he's strong but he's fat", yuck, i'd never want to be the biggest, strongest dude i the gym with 23 inch arms". ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2008, 05:28:48 PM »
yuck, i'd never want to be the biggest, strongest dude i the gym with 23 inch arms". ::)
hahahhaa   classic    ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »
hahahhaa   classic    ;D
hahahahhaa, dude i swear about 5 years ago i was in the gym one day and we had an NPC Nationals level guy who worked there who was sitting on the couch at the back of the gym with his arm resting on his knee with his fuccking bicep touching his wrist and a vein the size of a garden hose in it and i told this other little 181 pound twig "personal trainer" who was training chest, "damn Mark is looking fuccking HUGE" and i swear the guy says, "YUK, i would never want to be that big, it's disgusting" ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2008, 05:35:01 PM »
hahahahah   youi gotta love it when a guy says "yuk"    ;D ;D   closet homo forsure

all those people that say "thats too much muscle" are delsuional anyways....sure, they can say that when they are looking at pics of the guys...but in real life, person to person, people love muscle...men want it, and girls want to fuck it..       

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »
hahahahhaa, dude i swear about 5 years ago i was in the gym one day and we had an NPC Nationals level guy who worked there who was sitting on the couch at the back of the gym with his arm resting on his knee with his fuccking bicep touching his wrist and a vein the size of a garden hose in it and i told this other little 181 pound twig "personal trainer" who was training chest, "damn Mark is looking fuccking HUGE" and i swear the guy says, "YUK, i would never want to be that big, it's disgusting" ;D

hahaha ... what a fag...

anyway this dude if fuckin huge... don't really know why he stopped at 5 though, he looked like he could've got atleast 8.

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2008, 08:28:49 AM »
I go to that gym-very strong guys him and his spotter-lots of screaming going on-lol

WadsWorth

• Getbig I
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2008, 08:40:25 AM »
did anyone else see the oxy 50's pop out of his eye sockets on the 5th rep?

dude looks he bathed in cherryade

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2008, 09:11:27 AM »

Dear lord...

that's what all the thugs drank in high school.....oh wait, they still do

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2008, 09:46:17 AM »
fat people have jobs,go dancing ,shopping and out to dinner. They do normal things except they're fucking disgustingly obese and smell.