Author Topic: Re: DC TRAINING  (Read 6847 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: DC TRAINING
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »
what's this thread got to do with DC....I must be missing something...

the "pump" doesn't have anything to do with actual muscle growth, a muscle grows by overload and then giving it the fuel it needs to repair itself and grow-food.

grab a 5lbs DB and curl it 100 times and you'll prolly have a pump but do you really thing your muscle grew from that? :o :o :o :o
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008, 07:30:39 PM »
Dante is the businesss of making money from his training method this bias cannot and should not be ignored.

Really?

I never wrote a book, have been asked to do that too many times to count.

Turned down every time I was asked to do the various muscle radio shows

Turned down the writing gigs I have been asked to do (monthly columns) in the newstand mags

I dont train people anymore, havent taken on a new client since I think September 2007 (pretty much done unless someone tweaks my curiousity and I feel its a challenge to get him bigger--but I doubt it) I only trained people because I was repeatedly asked to do it. (it was always a side job)

Dont make a dime off the DC DVD thats out there (thats the way I wanted it)

So if Im not making money off books, DVD's, training people, monthly writing gigs, how the heck am I making money off of DC training?

It (my thoughts) were put out there to help some people (if and only if they wanted to try an alternative plan or were frustrated)--Ive never pushed it on anyone and I would much rather everyone just do the training they want to do. I try to repeatedly say the following.....Dont like reading what Ive written, its quite simple...Dont do it then...do what you want to do. If your kind of at a dead end and dont know what to do, hey maybe i can help you out a little to get over the hump. If its not your cup of tea, no big deal....best of luck to you in your training whatever you decide to do.

Wait a second, my business partner and I do make I think 4 bucks on DC training shirts that are sold on the trueprotein website....so I must report that.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2008, 07:32:29 PM »
Really?

Turned down the writing gigs I have been asked to do (monthly columns) in the newstand mags

I dont train people anymore, havent taken on a new client since I think September 2007 (pretty much done unless someone tweaks my curiousity and I feel its a challenge to get him bigger--but I doubt it)

So if Im not making money off books, DVD's, training people, monthly writing gigs, how the heck am I making money off of DC training?

It was put out there to help some people (if and only if they wanted to try an alternative plan or were frustrated)--Ive never pushed it on anyone and I would much rather everyone just do the training they want to do. I try to repeatedly say the following.....Dont like reading what Ive written, its quite simple...Dont do it then...do what you want to do. If your kind of at a dead end and dont know what to do, hey maybe i can help you out a little to get over the hump.

Wait a second, my business partner and I do make I think 4 bucks on DC training shirts that are sold on the trueprotein website....so I must report that.

meltdown.

jk dante, u seem like a good guy. No need to defend yourself ad nauseum  ;)
follow the arrows

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008, 11:02:24 PM »
i am a noobie, i grow no matter what i do. ;D  :-\
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2008, 11:03:57 PM »
i am a noobie, i grow no matter what i do. ;D  :-\
well so far you;ve taken the right steps

1, create an account on getbig
2, post away
3, acknowledge you're a botom twink noob
follow the arrows

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008, 11:12:01 PM »
When i first started training i would do 12 work sets for chest.

Now over 12 years later i do 3. I can feel more in 1 set now than i could in 12 when i started.

DC makes the point you don't need to do much. The problem is everyone believes what Weider magazines have been saying for years which is rubbish. Maybe when you start you don't have the connection to do what i can do in 3 sets, but the longer you train the less you will need. Anyway that's my opinion and what works for me everyone likes different things.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2008, 11:56:51 PM »
well so far you;ve taken the right steps

1, create an account on getbig
2, post away
3, acknowledge you're a botom twink noob
lol so your not going to bottom for me anymore? You are too loose anyway ;)
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 12:07:19 AM »
most people who train baked, like to do volume...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »
DC's given me tons of FREE advice over the years, never asked for a damn thing.

he's also given me about 10lbs of free protien powder, 2 shirts and some other supplements to try out, all for FREE.

you guys that rag him for being a "business man" are idiots that have never dealt with they guy on apersonal level......fuck he even said if you wanna train people and use his methods to make yourself money go for it...
nasser=piece of shit

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 06:49:16 AM »
Steroids create cartoonish Muscles, am i missing something ???
Arnold For President 2012.2016

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 07:52:56 AM »
Really?

I dont train people anymore, havent taken on a new client since I think September 2007 (pretty much done unless someone tweaks my curiousity and I feel its a challenge to get him bigger--but I doubt it) I only trained people because I was repeatedly asked to do it. (it was always a side job)

It (my thoughts) were put out there to help some people (if and only if they wanted to try an alternative plan or were frustrated)--Ive never pushed it on anyone and I would much rather everyone just do the training they want to do. I try to repeatedly say the following.....Dont like reading what Ive written, its quite simple...Dont do it then...do what you want to do. If your kind of at a dead end and dont know what to do, hey maybe i can help you out a little to get over the hump. If its not your cup of tea, no big deal....best of luck to you in your training whatever you decide to do.

Any truth to the rumor that the "pancake house" is as integral to DC training as barbells and dumbells are? 
Pray tell fine sir, the curious masses are a gossiping.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2008, 07:55:39 AM »
Any truth to the rumor that the "pancake house" is as integral to DC training as barbells and dumbells are? 

Come on Justin, you know TGIFRIDAYS is the place where it all got started!!!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2008, 08:01:30 AM »
Really?

because you recommend ungodly amounts of protein, that can only really be acomplished by the use of protein powders, that funnily enough you also happen to sell  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »
because you recommend ungodly amounts of protein, that can only really be acomplished by the use of protein powders, that funnily enough you also happen to sell  ::)

Not just funnily, but coincidented too.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 09:00:12 AM »

There is no doubt the pancake house and their "anabolic bacon" are key pieces to the puzzle. What sucks is now that your back in Michigan and not eating with me I hear this from the waitresses all the time "Where's your buddy? The guy 2 times as big as you?"

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 09:08:01 AM »

Let me look at the timelines here

1992 - started to write my theories out in HardcoreMuscle magazine till 1995
1997-1998 started to write things out on the net

2004- started trueprotein

I waited 12 years? Either I am the biggest procrastinator this world has ever known or I have the most patient marketing plan ever.... to wait 12 years to do it. Is it wrong to get up in the morning and go to a job that I love to do? I have an engineering degree, yet I hated engineering....dreaded it. Does this mean i have to go back to a job I absolutely abhore?

Gavin Laird

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 10:18:59 AM »
To go back to the original post.

Mechanotransduction.

End.

G

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
Re: Re: DC TRAINING
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 10:22:14 AM »

Mechanotransduction.

End.

G

Countdown to candi furiously googling "mechanotransduction" and pasting whatever wiki has on it... 10... 9... 8...

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 10:22:23 AM »

Mechanotransduction.

End.

G

We grow by hearing?
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »

Mechanotransduction.

End.

G

Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase

Termina.

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2008, 10:29:40 AM »
3-Hydroxy-2-phenyl-propionic acid

End.

Wait,
Beginning. 

Both?
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Gavin Laird

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »
LoL.

Stop.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »
Does this mean i have to go back to a job I absolutely abhore?

of course not, just don't go around preaching that your in this for the fans, and not making a bean from it. When clearly you are making quite a few $.

i admire that you have became something of a bb celebrity from nothing, but lets be honest your ideas are nothing original, they are simply a rehash of mike mentzers/jones/parillo's ideas claimed as your own.

175lbs by 31st July

Alex23

Re: Re: DC TRAINING
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2008, 11:48:43 PM »
Really?

Wanna see what DC training can do for you?

Density is the key.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2008, 11:50:24 PM »
Thats a very solid human being right there...
No doubt about it...