Author Topic: Alicia Keys: 'Gangsta Rap' Created to Convince Black People to Kill Each Other  (Read 11644 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I'm a white man (too white these days, need some sun!) who likes to look at things through the eyes of others and for others.  If more people can get to a place where they can think about others before themselves...or equal to themselves, we'd be in a much better place.  We need to think of ourselves as Americans first, then the heritage of our ancestors.  I have a lot of black friends who are nothing close to the above descriptions. Skin color is nothing but a pigment based on historical sun exposure.  Maybe when I am reincarnated, I will be a black activist...hahaha.

Same here Tre, my family didn't have a ton of $ but were extremely supportive at times in my youth when it was needed.  I was sometimes an angry kid and without their support and guidance, I probably wouldn't be where I am today.  We need real parents and real role models.  Its an uphill battle for any child without em.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
You're not 100% wrong, but what you're saying is fully representative of what the White media (overall) wants you to think.

I agree with some of the points he's made.

It doesn't stem from the media, but from subjective experience in dealing with that kinda stuff.

Even if certain people escape from poverty, they still do not change. Saying it's socio-economic is only half correct. It's basic attitude coupled with feelings of anger they ought to be directing at their own people.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
But as long as Whites and Jews and Asians can turn huge profits from it, that type of music isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

Uh huh.. where's the demand coming from? :D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Too many kids of ALL races brixton.  Tons of suburban kids love the rap image, they walk around and dress all gansta.  Its laughable to me but I am now in my 30s so my opinion on youth fads means very little.  I'd love to bring some of those kids to our MMA gym and teach them what real toughness is...and why most really tough people are confident but have some humility.  Nothing like a good asskicking to change the way you think and treat others.