Author Topic: Help! advice needed, Im losing sleep over a girl #DATE OVER#  (Read 14466 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Help! advice needed, Im losing sleep over a girl #DATE OVER#
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2008, 03:27:59 PM »
honestly, i don't see why anyone high school/college age guy would want to be in a relationship, unless she is godzilla hot. You basically have dozens and dozens of sluts that put out, but you only stick to one?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2008, 03:45:06 PM »
honestly, i don't see why anyone high school/college age guy would want to be in a relationship, unless she is godzilla hot. You basically have dozens and dozens of sluts that put out, but you only stick to one?
its not even that,these young guys get all caught up on 1 girl that they end up wasting a few good years of their life on. just for them to break up when they go off to school or work.then they turn into emo kids,listen to shitty music and give me something to laugh at.

on second thought,he needs to stay in this relationship ;D

bench

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2008, 04:46:59 PM »
its not even that,these young guys get all caught up on 1 girl that they end up wasting a few good years of their life on. just for them to break up when they go off to school or work.then they turn into emo kids,listen to shitty music and give me something to laugh at.

on second thought,he needs to stay in this relationship ;D

bench
exactly, boost i don't want to see you grow you hair out, carve designs into your forearm,cry to love songs and skateboard at the mall.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »
i haven't got any "action" yet lol

Like i said i'm in this for the long haul, i think she could be the one so i'm prepared to wait awhile and take things very steadily. I have kissed her but i doubt i'll be able to take it to the next level for at least a few weeks

A few weeks!!! Is she going on vacations for a few weeks? You need to move faster before she loses interest in you, "long haul" or not.

You are trying too hard to be noble and old fashioned, get a move on before she gets bored.

At the very least after your next date, you should be able to taste her lips on yours...if you know what I mean. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »
At the very least after your next date, you should be able to taste her lips on yours...if you know what I mean. ;)
No he doesn't. He means that you should lick her vagina.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »
he he he

fantastic thread
xL

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »
I'm feeling pretty deflated right now. I've been gettin pretty mixed signals the past couple days. We have spoken on the phone alot and she keeps saying things like "i'm not sure what i want at the moment" and "i don't want to rush into anything"  ???
I thought things were moving along very nicely but it seems like she wants to slow things down (not that they were moving at great speed in the first place :P)

I still have strong feelings for her but i'm starting to think maybe i should "look around" for someone else although i am willing to give her plenty of time to decide what she wants

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2008, 07:35:01 PM »
I'm feeling pretty deflated right now. I've been gettin pretty mixed signals the past couple days. We have spoken on the phone alot and she keeps saying things like "i'm not sure what i want at the moment" and "i don't want to rush into anything"  ???
I thought things were moving along very nicely but it seems like she wants to slow things down (not that they were moving at great speed in the first place :P)

I still have strong feelings for her but i'm starting to think maybe i should "look around" for someone else although i am willing to give her plenty of time to decide what she wants
MAKE YOUR MOVE ASSHOLE!! >:( >:( >:(

She wants it bad, don't let her make the decision for you, tell her how it's going to be...................... and get yourself laid!!

Hey, if she's over 18 could you post a couple of pics so we can see the hot piece of ass you've been drooling over? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2008, 08:24:11 PM »

Well it is almost over now so you need to say "what the Fuck"  and get that pussy.  She already has lost interest in you it seems.  You have nothing to lose at this point.  She sounds confused so get her drunk and DO IT !!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2008, 07:35:24 AM »

boost this is what we were afraid of. Most women today think that men a pussies. Most women that i have been with and have spoken to want a guy of action, make the first move. You have been thinking that all this "chivalry" is the way to go, but it's getting you nowhere. I'm not saying be a complete asshole (although some women love that) but be a little agressive.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »
Bump for Boosterseat getting some poontang!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »
This is going down hill fast. I called last night asking to meet up this weekend and she said something like "boost( :P), i really dont know what i want at the moment, i'm not sure i'm ready for a relationship. It's not you, its me, ive got alot of issues i need to sort out before i can commit to anything" I'm baffled. I responded telling her to take all the time she needed. It's getting cloudy now, time to move on? i feel an idiot because i thoguht it was going somewhere and i have put alot of effort into making it work!!!! ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2008, 03:38:26 PM »
This is going down hill fast. I called last night asking to meet up this weekend and she said something like "boost( :P), i really dont know what i want at the moment, i'm not sure i'm ready for a relationship. It's not you, its me, ive got alot of issues i need to sort out before i can commit to anything" I'm baffled. I responded telling her to take all the time she needed. It's getting cloudy now, time to move on? i feel an idiot because i thoguht it was going somewhere and i have put alot of effort into making it work!!!! ???
Dude you're wasting time, if you want to nail this chick, you need to tell her whats happening, not ask her.

Tell her you are coming over to hang out and watch movies with her. Then when she's into the movie, make your move.......touchy feely, over shirt, under skirt.....under bra, over panties.....tongues battling it out........

I'm telling you "boost" quit acting a bitch here and get the job done.

Seal the deal, boost, seal the deal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2008, 05:19:32 PM »
I had the same situation with 2 different girls, reason in the long run was due to other guys both times, but I still got laid.  ;D  Bump for plowing her garden

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2008, 08:00:16 PM »
Looks like shes trying to blow you off. I would cut my losses and move on to someone easier. She will contact u again if shes keen.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2008, 10:20:25 PM »
Looks like shes trying to blow you off. I would cut my losses and move on to someone easier. She will contact u again if shes keen.
You're a virgin, you don't count.

Boosterseat, don't listen to that guy, call her up and tell her it's time to get horizontal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2008, 03:32:44 AM »
You're a virgin, you don't count.

Boosterseat, don't listen to that guy, call her up and tell her it's time to get horizontal.

Dont listen to Chaos that bat he carries around isnt used for hitting people its for his personal use :o

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »
Dont listen to Chaos that bat he carries around isnt used for hitting people its for his personal use :o

You're right, my 8" pecker isn't enough to fill the gap in your mothers snootch. :-[

Boost!!!!!!!!!!! Were you at?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2008, 10:31:26 AM »
snootch. :-[

Cross between "snatch" and "cooch?" I like it!!! Mind if I use it- even without your permission I will go ahead and do so anyway! ;D

Boost- she's blowing you off. You just got owned by a female, ambiguously. If she said "It's not you, it's me" it's either A) there's another guy(s) involved B) it is YOU or C) BOTH.

Remember there are plenty of fish in the sea, get out the pole and throw it in the water with some good bait. If you don't catch anything, just keep trying. Because everyone knows that if you don't try, you definitely won't catch shit! :P

If you do talk to her again, and the conversation heads in the same direction of "I'm not sure what I want, it's not you...etc..." I say do a couple of things; one tell her that you don't want anything and you don't want anything serious. As well, when she says that she needs time to think about it, pause BRIEFLY and your retort shall be "Good, I didn't want anything serious anyway. You know where to find me" and hang up.

Don't let her play games with you. But don't play games with her either. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2008, 10:37:24 AM »

Cross between "snatch" and "cooch?" I like it!!! Mind if I use it- even without your permission I will go ahead and do so anyway! ;D

Feel free, but you're wrong about Boosts bitch...........she's playing hard to get. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2008, 11:52:38 AM »
...........she's playing hard to get. ;)

Possible. We would have to look at all the interactions in order to really tell. Even if Boost told us all of it, it may not be her side of it.
For all we know, he's balls deep in her anal tract right now. ;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2008, 03:46:26 PM »
NEED HELP IN INTERPRETING SIGNS FROM NEW GIRL

new situation. im balls deep in school work and i just started chattin to girl on facebook i HARDLY KNOW, i asked for some help, she gave me a big long answer , i didnt respond....then she says if u need help call me on xxx xxx xxxxx. i dont really know her at all. i thoguht it was a bit wierd for her to give me her numba like that. she is stunnning aswell. way nicer than the one i have bin talkin about..... u think im just bin too hopefull

is she just tryin to be helpfull

Im also ignoring the girl thats showing me mixed signals. I'm hoping she comes to me

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2008, 03:51:54 PM »
she just asked if i have a gf!!! (not directly, she was like " yea but your prob hanging out with ur gf right")
 ??? ??? ??? :-* :-* :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2008, 04:04:23 PM »
she just asked if i have a gf!!! (not directly, she was like " yea but your prob hanging out with ur gf right")
 ??? ??? ??? :-* :-* :-*
Dude, make your move asshole, don't blow this one!!! >:(

Call her immediately and chat her up, set a date NOW!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »
Secret recipie to get a chick to like you:

Lots of alcohol.
Take advantage of her when shes drunk.
She will want to be your gf after that because she won't want to think it was a one nighter because it will make her feel like a slut.
P