Pavol Jablonicky
Claude Groulx
Stan McCrary
Nathan Wonsley
John Simmons
Rusty Jeffers
Joseph Palumbo
Alberto Bistocchi

Author Topic: 2006 Master's Professional World Championships - Who would you picked winner  (Read 5319 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
currently 90 votes with Rusty holding 60% of the majority

Was this contest voted fairly?

Maybe there's a big fan base for Rusty....but I clearly see Bob the winner here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I clearly see Bob the winner here.

26% of GetBig readers agree with you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Great...I won that too with a 78% of the vote. Donated the check to charity.

serious...good man...better than me...i would got some spinning rims for my bicycle...

BTW  i worked out ad golds venice this week and had a bob bowl at the firehouse...man it was bland...but i added some of that steak sauce..man that shit is better than A1

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This is one retarded thread and its been beaten dead.

Chick won the show.  Doesn't matter what anyone says or does, he will always have the title

The poll also doesn't cut the mustard. If my name was in the poll then I would get votes as well. 

Bodybuilding contest are decided by judges sitting 15 feet away from the competitors, not by computer monkeys that hide behind their keyboard
A

knny187

• Getbig V

The poll also doesn't cut the mustard. If my name was in the poll then I would get votes as well. 

Really?

Who would vote for you...except for yourself?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Chick won the show.  Doesn't matter what anyone says or does, he will always have the title

Yes, and no.

At face value, Arnold's 1975 Olympia title is the same as his 1980 Olympia title.

Ask any bodybuilding fan about the difference.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Yes, and no.

At face value, Arnold's 1975 Olympia title is the same as his 1980 Olympia title.

Ask any bodybuilding fan about the difference.

Chick has the trophy and the prize money, what more can be argued????  It doesn't change anything nor will it ever.  Bob Chick is the 2006 Masters World Champion and the show is long over. 

Rusty Jeffers was way too smooth at the morning show, he was placed so low because of his conditioning.  Posing only gets you so far

If anything, the argument should be made for Johnny Stewart or Pavol but definitely not Rusty.

I actually called it for Johnny Stewart to win but its the judges overall decision to decide as they are 15 feet away from the competitors. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Chick has the trophy and the prize money, what more can be argued????  It doesn't change anything nor will it ever.  Bob Chick is the 2006 Masters World Champion and the show is long over. 

Rusty Jeffers was way too smooth at the morning show, he was placed so low because of his conditioning.  Posing only gets you so far

If anything, the argument should be made for Johnny Stewart or Pavol but definitely not Rusty.

I actually called it for Johnny Stewart to win but its the judges overall decision to decide as they are 15 feet away from the competitors. 

yeah, I think I'm the sole voter above who voted for Johnny Stewart.

It can't be argued if he won, but it sure can be argued if he deserved the win.

While he was the safest bet to win it (2nd in every major area - conditioning, size, lines), they didn't do him any favors with the fans by focusing on him nonstop with the camera. 

The posedown was hilarious... the camera followed him everywhere.

knny187

• Getbig V
& 2 people voted for Alberto

???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Say what you like about the flotsam on Getbig but the lads here always say what they think. Bob ignors this poll because he believes he was the best. That is natural and he shouldn't have to debate the issue.

The bottom line is he can't say he always beat Rusty in a contest. He lost this on line poll.

I wonder how many actually looked at the images at Bodybuilding Com? If you did you will see that Rusty is the best. Don't be fooled by the thumbnails. Open the images up and see for yourself. I was surprised because Onlyme has been going on and on about the gift and I thought he was just bagging Chick. However, I agree with Keith and it was a gift. When you realize that Rusty was given 8th place it makes you wonder the the hell was going on. The only explanation is that perhaps Rusty has a private life that doesn't please the IFBB.

No amount of talking can change the reality seen in those photos. Bob is not the winner. Rusty was put down. Even the images on the site distort some of Rusty's best poses by rotating them at an angle.

An on line poll is hardly an official contest result.
Rusty looked great , but Bob Chic was bigger, wider , cut and had better quads.

knny187

• Getbig V
An on line poll is hardly an official contest result.
Rusty looked great , but Bob Chic was bigger, wider , cut and had better quads.

but so far 94 getbiggers voted who they like

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
yeah, I think I'm the sole voter above who voted for Johnny Stewart.

It can't be argued if he won, but it sure can be argued if he deserved the win.

While he was the safest bet to win it (2nd in every major area - conditioning, size, lines), they didn't do him any favors with the fans by focusing on him nonstop with the camera. 

The posedown was hilarious... the camera followed him everywhere.

No its not the same.  The difference is I based it off the contest and then chatted with Johnny at the 2006 Metrolina who had a VIP seat next to mine. 

Then I spoke with Chick "VIA PM" and voiced my opinion to him about everyone and he told me to look at the morning pictures.  If you view the morning pictures, its a whole different story.

The camera follows around the people that are winning... ::) 
A

knny187

• Getbig V
almost 100 votes

Moosejay

I was there...I'd have to say Bob Chic.

It was a tough, spirited match, though.

Several could have annexed the top spot with nary a complaint from those in attendance.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
currently 90 votes with Rusty holding 60% of the majority

Was this contest voted fairly?

Maybe there's a big fan base for Rusty....but I clearly see Bob the winner here.

There is a huge fan base for Rusty here on Getbig...this result is not surprising. The homosexuals worship this guy.

JohnnyVegas

There is a huge fan base for Rusty here on Getbig...this result is not surprising. The homosexuals worship this guy.

I don't think there are any gays on Getbig.  ::)

genrommel74

• Getbig III
I don't think there are any gays on Getbig.  ::)

LOL

knny187

• Getbig V
The homosexuals worship this guy.

That shit made me laugh.

But where was this higher percentage when the contest took place?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

hmm

knny187

• Getbig V

knny187

• Getbig V
bump

;D