Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ABS ???  (Read 1336 times)

dan_123

• Getbig II
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ABS ???
« on: April 15, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »
Hey everyone,

I am a very skinny guy (well I was) I go to the gym monday, tuesday, wednesday and workout the whole body over those 3 days(abs every day)

I started eating like crazy to gain weight, and i helped....but now a horrible thing has happened...i have actually gotton a big stomach...so now i actually have to walk around sucking my belly in becausse it has gotton fat......only the belly.

what can i do? i dont want to go on a diet and loose all this nice weight again?!?!?

ps i do abs mon, tues and wed
everytime i do 3 different exersizes for abs, and i change it around alot

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ABS ???
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 12:57:06 AM »
Better send out an APB for your missing abs.  Try not eating like shit.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 02:29:48 AM »
you go fat covering the abs. start doing something that will burn the fat, for example 1 hour quick walks
Z

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 06:47:52 AM »
Hey everyone,

I am a very skinny guy (well I was) I go to the gym monday, tuesday, wednesday and workout the whole body over those 3 days(abs every day)

I started eating like crazy to gain weight, and i helped....but now a horrible thing has happened...i have actually gotton a big stomach...so now i actually have to walk around sucking my belly in becausse it has gotton fat......only the belly.

what can i do? i dont want to go on a diet and loose all this nice weight again?!?!?

and im also assuming you upped your caloric intake (meal portions) ate every sitting, so it "pushed" against yout stomach and now its arching out right? kinda like the HGH gut...

try doing vacuums, those will help.. and reember, if you eat like shit, you'll look like shit

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 09:58:42 AM »
Hey everyone,

change you're name or be severely punished ;D
p

dan_123

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 09:40:22 PM »
Yeah...im in college now so i guess it must be this shitty quality gresy food we have....

I guess your right about the eat shit and look like shit....damn this f*** mealplan system with only shitty food