Author Topic: dorian yates hardcore photos  (Read 35883 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: dorian yates hardcore photos
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »
STFU fatso.  You couldn't even lift Dorian's warmup weight.  Everyone knows you're a stupid sandn1gger who supports Nasser. 

Post a video or pictures of your supposed "high 300" bench press, or else you're just a whiny little n1gglet runnin' his mouth all day.
;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2008, 04:29:45 PM »
  "Sharma" is wearing my patience thin. He keeps insisting that Dorian was a racist even after I shot down his accusations several times over.

For instance, as evidence that Yates was a racist, he mentions that he was a member of the National Front. When I point out to him that the National Front is a nationalist and not racist organization and that half it's mebers are non-white, he ignores it and continues to metion Dorian's membership at the National Front as proof that he is a racist.

He also mentions the "skins" tattoos that Dorian removed as evidence that he's a racist. When you point out to him that the skinhead movement in Britain is not a racial but a class movement of the lower working class and that most skinhead gangs in England are multiracial, he ignores it and continues to use this as evidence that Dorian was a racist. It is quite sad, actually.

EVEN if he was racist at one point in time, he obviously reformed later, and it takes a good person to change. Everyone is a racist to some degree, but it doesn't translate in them being absolutely evil people or anything. Sharma is a clear example of someone really racist..

This topic is about great shots of Dorian, so why should this stuff even be brought up?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2008, 04:30:04 PM »

For instance, as evidence that Yates was a racist, he mentions that he was a member of the National Front. When I point out to him that the National Front is a nationalist and not racist organization and that half it's mebers are non-white, he ignores it and continues to metion Dorian's membership at the National Front as proof that he is a racist.

I am not agreeing with Sharma but that is simply not true. The NF has always been racial and had links with far right groups like C18. It's also totally false that half its members are not white.

I am not agreeing with Sharma on anything..but what you're saying about the NF is false.
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2008, 04:35:24 PM »
EVEN if he was racist at one point in time, he obviously reformed later, and it takes a good person to change. Everyone is a racist to some degree, but it doesn't translate in them being absolutely evil people or anything. Sharma is a clear example of someone really racist..

This topic is about great shots of Dorian, so why should this stuff even be brought up?

He has admitted to be a former racist. He has apologized for his racial crimes and affiliation with racist groups.

I am not racist at all. YOU are a victim of racism that as a brown you feel the need to racially abuse yourself in order to gain acceptance from whites. I pity you tbh, why such low self-esteem to call yourself a racist epithet?

Here is a picture of the great Dorian Palumbo for you my confused friend

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »
He has admitted to be a former racist. He has apologized for his racial crimes and affiliation with racist groups.

I am not racist at all. YOU are a victim of racism that as a brown you feel the need to racially abuse yourself in order to gain acceptance from whites. I pity you tbh, why such low self-esteem to call yourself a racist epithet?

Here is a picture of the great Dorian Palumbo for you my confused friend

You can't be reasoned with.. I don't know why you're so obcessive about Nasser. It's one thing to be a fan, but another to introduce someone's past history in a topic that has to do with photos.

Many have said that Nasser was a great bb'er, so what more could you possibly want? All you do is going around acting like a crazed and frustrated homosexual. And regardless of what you say, you are clearly a racist. Racial abuse and an inferiority complex has caused you to be overly boastful of what you think is your heritage and has caused you to develop hate towards other groups of people.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »
I am not agreeing with Sharma but that is simply not true. The NF has always been racial and had links with far right groups like C18. It's also totally false that half its members are not white.

I am not agreeing with Sharma on anything..but what you're saying about the NF is false.

I lived in England and what you're saying is not true. My neighbor was black and was a member of the National Front. They won 30% of the seats of the city chamber in Birmingham, and their most outspoken deputy was a guy of Indian descent. There are blacks, people of Chinese and Indian descent among the National Front ranks.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2008, 04:48:22 PM »
  Sharma calling Dorian a racist takes the expression "pot calling the kettle black" to a whole new level of hyperbole...

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2008, 04:50:39 PM »
You can't be reasoned with.. I don't know why you're so obcessive about Nasser. It's one thing to be a fan, but another to introduce someone's past history in a topic that has to do with photos.

Many have said that Nasser was a great bb'er, so what more could you possibly want? All you do is going around acting like a crazed and frustrated homosexual. And regardless of what you say, you are clearly a racist. Racial abuse and an inferiority complex has caused you to be overly boastful of what you think is your heritage and has caused you to develop hate towards other groups of people.

only a confused homosexual would interpret a man admiring another man as something gay. You are bitter because Bigbobs was put in charge by Nasser as he has the best brain. you then begged to be let back in but the TEAM doesn't need traitors.

tell me, why do you feel the need to racially abuse yourself? the whites here don't call themselve 'honky' or 'whitebread' why do you hate your brown skin.

I am torn between wanting to hug you as a brother and help you and wring your pencil neck for your treachery.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2008, 04:53:26 PM »
only a confused homosexual would interpret a man admiring another man as something gay. You are bitter because Bigbobs was put in charge by Nasser as he has the best brain. you then begged to be let back in but the TEAM doesn't need traitors.

tell me, why do you feel the need to racially abuse yourself? the whites here don't call themselve 'honky' or 'whitebread' why do you hate your brown skin.

I am torn between wanting to hug you as a brother and help you and wring your pencil neck for your treachery.

wtf..

You must be the best played out gimmick ever. I don't think anyone in their normal mind would pull this shit.  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2008, 04:54:37 PM »
  I lived in England and what you're saying is not true. My neighbor was black and was a member of the National Front. They won 30% of the seats of the city chamber in Birmingham, and their most outspoken deputy was a guy of Indian descent. There are blacks, people of Chinese and Indian descent among the National Front ranks.

Go to the site here and read the links http://www.natfront.com/ . It is a self-proclaimed 'White nationalist Organization'. You are wrong on this, totally wrong.
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2008, 05:03:33 PM »
Cigarman is just a blinded Yates fan. He trying to say National front is not racist is a joke. Yates admitted he was a racist. he admitted and apologized. as a deliquent he was a burglar and convicted of racial violence also. this is established facts and owned up and supposedly turned a new leaf over.

I not deny that he has black freinds now and married a chinese person but he was a racist at one stage in his life who dished out beatings to blacks and particularly Asians. This is well know facts, not speculate.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »
the cowardly loser of the truce thread returns LOL

just keep telling yourself shawn wasn't screwed in 94.

reaiity and everyone else proves you wrong :P

The only loser is you jackass  ;) your own hero conceded to Dorian's superiority NOT once but twice ! admitting the obvious , he couldn't beat Dorian Yates , like the previous eight times  ;) the truce thread ended with your hero it doesn't get better than that  :)

Shawn himself said he got the place he deserved in 1994 lmfao what are you work with? nothing as usual , like Ronnie to Yates you have nothing for me.

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

Shawn Ray on his placing at the 1994 Mr Olympia

quote Shawn Ray Flex Jan 1995 " Tonight I feel I got what I deserved "

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2008, 05:51:19 PM »
the cowardly loser of the truce thread returns LOL

just keep telling yourself shawn wasn't screwed in 94.

reaiity and everyone else proves you wrong :P

Is Hulkster black or something? Dorian might not be racist but I sure as hell am.  Fuck this porch monkey.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2008, 05:53:52 PM »
enough of the trolls back to the topic at hand.  :o

complete from every angle and every pose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2008, 05:54:35 PM »
Is Hulkster black or something? Dorian might not be racist but I sure as hell am.  Fuck this porch monkey.

hulkster is not black he just have an affinity for large black things  :-X

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2008, 06:00:09 PM »
hulkster is not black he just have an affinity for large black things  :-X

damn right: the guns of Ronnie Coleman
Flower Boy Ran Away

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
Cigarman is just a blinded Yates fan.

That comment had me laughing hard based on your homoerotic love you have bestowed upon the "Beautiful" Nasser.

Give your head a wobble son!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2008, 06:04:33 PM »
damn right: the guns of Ronnie Coleman

Stop highjacking every Yates thread , its old . come one seriously.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »
Stop highjacking every Yates thread , its old . come one seriously.

stop calling a physique full of flaws "complete" and then we will talk. :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »
stop calling a physique full of flaws "complete" and then we will talk. :P

Your knowledge of physique assessment is still severely lacking . all those shots lack nothing hence why the perfect scores. but seriously kid enough with the highjacking of threads , you have the losers thread go there and keep fawning over your photosopped pics.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2008, 06:41:26 PM »
LOL so pea shooter arms, redwood waist, national level quads (from the front) are "nothing"?

::)

nice to see you are as blind as ever.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2008, 06:52:43 PM »
LOL so pea shooter arms, redwood waist, national level quads (from the front) are "nothing"?

::)

nice to see you are as blind as ever.

Yawn the judges thought otherwise hence the perfect scores 99% of the time and their opinions are LAW contests aren't judges on your fan-boy preferences they have criteria and that criteria is Dorian Yates , hence why Coleman admitted the obvious he couldn't beat Dorian .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »
Yawn the judges were told otherwise hence the political scores

fixed.
Flower Boy Ran Away

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2008, 07:46:38 PM »
Sharma is worse than what is scraped onto the doormat

hahahahahahahahahhahhaha hahhahahahahaah!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2008, 08:33:24 PM »
only a confused homosexual would interpret a man admiring another man as something gay.
That isn't true .. I'm no homosexual...I think you have a man crush on Nasser ... How many times, have you made comments on how handsome he was? That is not relative to bodybuilding .. What I get from remarks like that are ....You havee some sort of attraction to him ..

Now Sharma ..understand that I'm just giving you my 100% honest truth on what I feel.. It isn't a cheap shot ..If you were me and I started a topic and when you opened it it read"Look at how handsome so and so is " .. What would you think? It's just a little odd .. That's all . You defend this man with a loving passion ..You take every negative comment about Nasser so persoanl it's scary ,and surprising that you aren't him.