Author Topic: dorian yates hardcore photos  (Read 35807 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: dorian yates hardcore photos
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2008, 09:54:19 PM »
Great pics. The side tricep is amazing.

I also like his side chest, but I still wish he had better arm and delt development along with upper chest, especially in the side chest pose.

Back double bicep is crazy looking. Great rear delts, traps and calves, but his lats tend to flatten out and disappear when he hits this pose. Don't ask me why, but it does.

Also in his front latspread he has great lats and calves, but has a small high chest, small arms, very little quad sweep, no striations and very little seperation from head to toe in this pose.

Complete? No, but over all he looks good.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2008, 10:43:10 PM »
What does it matter if he was convicted of ALL of those crimes? What does it matter if he was an outspoken racist? He got the tattoos removed, he's clearly friends with non-white athletes, he's living a totally different life now.  That was then, this is now. People grow, people change.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2008, 04:53:47 AM »
That isn't true .. I'm no homosexual...I think you have a man crush on Nasser ... How many times, have you made comments on how handsome he was? That is not relative to bodybuilding .. What I get from remarks like that are ....You havee some sort of attraction to him ..

Now Sharma ..understand that I'm just giving you my 100% honest truth on what I feel.. It isn't a cheap shot ..If you were me and I started a topic and when you opened it it read"Look at how handsome so and so is " .. What would you think? It's just a little odd .. That's all . You defend this man with a loving passion ..You take every negative comment about Nasser so persoanl it's scary ,and surprising that you aren't him.

I think you may have issues with your sexuality after reading this. Bodybuilding is pretty much about male beauty. the assessing and apprasing the male body. it is not gay to say that a man is handsome any more than to say you love his physique. you yourself spend hours looking at men in wirtually no clothes and then we discover you think it is gay to look and praise them. It seems like you have issues around this.

in many cultures it is not remotely gay to say a man has a great, strong body and noble face. I dont understand why you come to look at lots of men in shorts if you feel differently?

I think you have turned the spotlight onto YOU.

crc69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »
The shots show Yates is really the worst Mr Olympia in history.
Awful from every angle.
He completely ruined Bodybuilding evolution.
And now, he seems 70 years old !
Pathetic.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2008, 12:50:21 PM »
Dorian was one of the most conditioned bodybuilders ever! And consistently so. You knew when Dorian showed up, he was going to be in shape.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2008, 01:14:36 PM »
Lots of people grow out of being assholes. Dorian would not be unusual in that respect.

He would be unusual in having the most powerful looking physique in history.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2008, 01:22:00 PM »
I think you may have issues with your sexuality after reading this. Bodybuilding is pretty much about male beauty. the assessing and apprasing the male body. it is not gay to say that a man is handsome any more than to say you love his physique. you yourself spend hours looking at men in wirtually no clothes and then we discover you think it is gay to look and praise them. It seems like you have issues around this.

in many cultures it is not remotely gay to say a man has a great, strong body and noble face. I dont understand why you come to look at lots of men in shorts if you feel differently?

I think you have turned the spotlight onto YOU.
No sir.. I have no issues with my sexuality.. I am married(happily) . I don't come on here to look at men ..I come on here to unwind. You my friend are the one that continues to post the same exact pics ? Trying to convince others that this is the ideal ? But ...It is not ,it's quite the opposite .. All professional bodybuilders ,are ..or were junkies . To say someone is handsome is one thing..To start numerous topics about a mans looks(the same man) is completely homosexual.. Sorry..Just the way I see it .. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »
I now agree NarcissisticDeity. Dorian Yates has a very powerful physique that's probably even more impressive in person.
Hence Dorian > Ronnie > Nasser.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »
FACTS:

Yates had tattoos saying 'skins' removed from his knuckles.

He was convicted of burglary and racial violence.

In prison he was known for being a racist and leading a white gang.

He was a member of a english racist movement called the National Front.

Nasser killed him in 1996 and 1997. His hideous body was torn and huge gutted and the Mr O was a huge gift to Yates. The worst result in the histroy of the sport.

All facts, hence you cannot prove me wrong as I know my stuff on this.
nothing i say is not truth.
The tatt that said skins was on his other forearm with a doc martin boot. Skins is five letters and ppl don't get that tatt'd on their knuckles. The get "skin" on one hand and "head" on the other. Dorian never had this.....Fact.

\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2008, 01:56:05 PM »
The tatt that said skins was on his other forearm with a doc martin boot. Skins is five letters and ppl don't get that tatt'd on their knuckles. The get "skin" on one hand and "head" on the other. Dorian never had this.....Fact.

Actually you are wrong. Yates had a tattoo on his forearm with the boots (boots used for kicking Asians by the National Front racist group he was a member of) and the skins but he also had knuckle tattoos. he had these tattoos removed when he became famous as he was rightfully ashamed of his disgraceful criminal and racist past.

he has another racist tattoo on his arm that say 'My England' with a union jack and a bulldog , anothner favorite of racists.

I am so glad he got knocked the fuck out in Amsterdam ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2008, 01:58:10 PM »
Actually you are wrong. Yates had a tattoo on his forearm with the boots (boots used for kicking Asians by the National Front racist group he was a member of) and the skins but he also had knuckle tattoos. he had these tattoos removed when he became famous as he was rightfully ashamed of his disgraceful criminal and racist past.

he has another racist tattoo on his arm that say 'My England' with a union jack and a bulldog , anothner favorite of racists.

Post a pic to prove it Charmin. I'm sure you can will allah to produce it for you. ::)
\

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2008, 02:01:34 PM »

yo dune coon, you are really fucked in the head. the union jack and the brit bulldog are symbols of the country, fact. what is wrong with being proud of where you came from? if i had a rattlesnake tat and an american flag, would i be racist? i dont think so. he had "skin" on one hand and that was removed. he had the doc martin boot with some dates under it or something and that was removed. im sure it was a better choice for him to remove those than to keep them.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »
he had "skin" on one hand and that was removed. he had the doc martin boot with some dates under it or something and that was removed. im sure it was a better choice for him to remove those than to keep them.

yes he had to remove his racist skinhead tattoos, obviously. it was a better choice to not be a racist who beats Asians in the first place though.`
i don't think Joe Weider would be impressed to have a neo-Nazi in the IFBB ranks.

he had the tattoos taken away out of his shame.

that said i do accept that he went out of his way to change his criminal racial violence tendencies by marrying a non-white and making a strong effort to be friends with blacks. for this we must acknowldge.

however we cannot forget that he was a racist and criminal at one point in his life and he still has racist bulldog tattoos and was a memeber of the national front.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2008, 02:12:29 PM »
yes he had to remove his racist skinhead tattoos, obviously. it was a better choice to not be a racist who beats Asians in the first place though.`
i don't think Joe Weider would be impressed to have a neo-Nazi in the IFBB ranks.

he had the tattoos taken away out of his shame.

that said i do accept that he went out of his way to change his criminal racial violence tendencies by marrying a non-white and making a strong effort to be friends with blacks. for this we must acknowldge.

however we cannot forget that he was a racist and criminal at one point in his life and he still has racist bulldog tattoos and was a memeber of the national front.

I guess the whole USMC is racist. ::)

Who the fcuk cares? It only stings if you're not White. :D
\

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »

I not deny that he has black freinds now and married a chinese person but he was a racist at one stage in his life who dished out beatings to blacks and particularly Asians. This is well know facts, not speculate.

If they were anything like you then it was a good job if he did.  Tell me Sharma baby, were you aware that your beloved so-called prophet was also a homosexual and a child rapist to boot?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2008, 04:37:14 PM »
If Dorian is "racist", what is "Sharma" ?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2008, 04:49:39 PM »
Keep an eye on BB.com for some never before seen shots of Dorian.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »
Keep an eye on BB.com for some never before seen shots of Dorian.

his skinhead days we hope
Z

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2008, 05:02:16 PM »

An idiot

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2008, 05:10:23 PM »
:)

the guy was a freak. i've got to give him credit :o
irongearco.com

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2008, 11:54:49 AM »
A "GAY"racist.. But the funny thing is ? He constantly talks ands starts posts about the same exact person (Nasser)...Then says everyone else is confused about their sexaulity. And claims that he isn't gay? But....everyone else is?