Author Topic: GTA IV, Oh Yeah!  (Read 14446 times)

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: GTA IV, Oh Yeah!
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »
Go with the 360, graphically, they'll be indistinguishable to the eye.  The 360, like you said will come with exclusive or downloadable content in the future.  The 360 has a better overall online service.
360 for sure.

yeah theres not a chance in hell im getting the overhyped ps3, especially since it's still a good 100-150 more than the xbox

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2008, 05:30:40 AM »
don't know but i still prefer the ps3..i'm pretty sure that the ps3 will live much longer,microsoft on the other hand will put the next xbox within the next 2 years i guess

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2008, 06:51:16 AM »
don't know but i still prefer the ps3..i'm pretty sure that the ps3 will live much longer,microsoft on the other hand will put the next xbox within the next 2 years i guess

You may be right on the XBox.

Out of curiosity, what do you like better about the PS3?  The reasons I like the XBox better are the incredible online system, better controller, comes with component cables, ability to stream video, music, and pics to my TV, and all the downoladable content.

The only thing I think the PS3 has over the XBox is FF and MGS4, which I believe it will port to the 360 anyway.

To be fair, there is also the hardware failure issure with the Xbox, but MS has done a good job at compensation for that problem.
Y

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2008, 06:56:29 AM »
full HD,will live longer so i have longer fun,better controller,exclusive games(gran turismo,mgs,ff,god of war)
blue ray

maybe i would have buyed the 360 but i did not want to buy a console which will be replaced within the next 2 years

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2008, 10:48:48 AM »
full HD,will live longer so i have longer fun,better controller,exclusive games(gran turismo,mgs,ff,god of war)
blue ray

maybe i would have buyed the 360 but i did not want to buy a console which will be replaced within the next 2 years

Good point on the last one.  I forgot about God of War, too, but still believe MGS will port to the 360 in order to make money.

But I'll argue with you on the controller.  The PS3 controller feels like a cheap piece of crap, whereas the Xbox controller is just about perfect.  They  had the smarts to offset the thumbsticks so your hands fit naturally on the controller, unlike the PS3 which still aligns them horizontally.  The triggers also feel much more intuitive.  And originally, the Xbox had rumble right from the get go.
Y

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2008, 11:08:37 AM »
i never had the 360 controller in my hands but i have to say i love the dual shock controllers from sony..they are perfect

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2008, 03:03:09 PM »
i never had the 360 controller in my hands but i have to say i love the dual shock controllers from sony..they are perfect

I was a Playstation nut, believe me, but the 360 controller is perfect  and destroys the PS3 one.  If you have a chance in a store, give it a try.
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2008, 10:07:41 PM »
360 exclusive content :)
A

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2008, 06:16:34 AM »
i would love it if sony had something like "live"
i would pay for it to have a good online service,hopefully sony will realize that their online service is shit

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2008, 07:01:09 AM »
i still prefer the ps3

I'm loyal to the Playstation generations till the end.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2008, 07:04:33 AM »
i never had the 360 controller in my hands

I've played the XBOX, and maybe because I had played the Playstation for so many years and am used to their controller that the XBOX controller felt jacked to me. After a few games I was like, 'I can't play this shit anymore.'

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2008, 11:49:59 AM »
I've played the XBOX, and maybe because I had played the Playstation for so many years and am used to their controller that the XBOX controller felt jacked to me. After a few games I was like, 'I can't play this shit anymore.'

360 or original XBox?  The original controller for the Xbox sucked.

Going back to the PS controllers are impossible now - too light and the thumbsticks are way too loose.
Y