Author Topic: NBA PLAYOFFS  (Read 62886 times)

body88

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS
« Reply #200 on: May 09, 2008, 12:50:45 PM »
Hey Body88,

Check this link out on Kevin Garnett. He totally clowns Craig Sager during an interview. Pretty funny.

Haha, owned...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #201 on: May 09, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »

hilarious shaq.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #202 on: May 09, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
Those Jazz fans booing Fisher (again) have no class.  Really uncalled for.  The guy was let out of his contract in Utah and moved to LA to be near the doctor who was treating his daughter. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 09, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »
Those Jazz fans booing Fisher (again) have no class.  Really uncalled for.  The guy was let out of his contract in Utah and moved to LA to be near the doctor who was treating his daughter. 
I agree, fucking scumbags, mormon motherfuckers

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #204 on: May 09, 2008, 07:33:12 PM »
I agree, fucking scumbags, mormon motherfuckers

;D

they're terrible.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 09, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »
kobe needs to drive in more, he relying on the outside shot and there not falling.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #206 on: May 09, 2008, 08:12:58 PM »
everyone is struggling and their defence is awful tonight. still some time left.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 09, 2008, 08:49:28 PM »
I'm okay with this loss.  The Jazz played about as well as they can, the Lakers were off, and the Jazz only won by 5.  I think the Lakers win game 4 on Sunday.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #208 on: May 09, 2008, 08:51:39 PM »
they can win the series in LA in game 5

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #209 on: May 09, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »
I'm okay with this loss.  The Jazz played about as well as they can, the Lakers were off, and the Jazz only won by 5.  I think the Lakers win game 4 on Sunday.

No one has ever won every game on a way to a championship (the Lakers came close once).  This loss was totally predictable, if there was one I thought they could lose, this would be it.  The Lakers need to do themselves a favor and adjust for he next game, so that the series will be 3-1 and effectively over.  Otherwise it is nail biting time . .  but not really (we all know who is going to win this series deep down).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 10, 2008, 01:17:08 AM »
Did you see Kobe dunk on AK47?  Very nice. 

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #211 on: May 10, 2008, 01:24:57 AM »

It's heard to feel any beauty in a loss today, Fellow Lakers Brother

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 10, 2008, 01:42:51 AM »
It's heard to feel any beauty in a loss today, Fellow Lakers Brother

I hear you, although this one doesn't really bother me.  The Lakers did not play well, the Jazz played up to their potential, and we still had a chance to win the game.  I'll be a little more worried if we lose game 4. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: May 10, 2008, 06:09:52 AM »
I hear you, although this one doesn't really bother me.  The Lakers did not play well, the Jazz played up to their potential, and we still had a chance to win the game.  I'll be a little more worried if we lose game 4. 
your to emotional, your a laker fan i understand, im not biased, lakers take game 4, watch kobe go for 20 points in the 4th if there down by the end of the 3rd quarter!
i've seen it all before, when kobe goes into the jordan killer mode his 10 times better then lebron, he will make the lakers win

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #214 on: May 10, 2008, 06:11:42 AM »

Mormons don't really like Blacks, unless they're making money for them (the Mormons). 

Definitely shows a lack of class, however. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 10, 2008, 06:14:04 AM »
Mormons don't really like Blacks, unless they're making money for them (the Mormons). 

Definitely shows a lack of class, however. 
Fuck mormons! (no offense to mormons on getbig, just the ones booing at the utah game)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #216 on: May 10, 2008, 08:09:57 AM »

Honestly I as a Jazz fan most everyone really respects Fisher, I dont think they were booing him anymore than anyone else, did you hear the boos when Kobe was at the line?

Did you see Ak's block on Gasol? ;)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #217 on: May 10, 2008, 08:22:27 AM »
Honestly I as a Jazz fan most everyone really respects Fisher, I dont think they were booing him anymore than anyone else, did you hear the boos when Kobe was at the line?

I heard them booing kobe alot too. they booed derek the whole game.
Gasol had a terrible game. They could have won this game, better to lose one game now than later.

Okur played great, what does his wife look like?

SA will win tonight.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2008, 08:27:53 AM »
I heard them booing kobe alot too. they booed derek the whole game.
Gasol had a terrible game. They could have won this game, better to lose one game now than later.

Okur played great, what does his wife look like?

SA will win tonight.

It must be good to be Eastern European in the league, Okur's wife is hot and so is Kirlenko's, and I don't think those two will be modeling for Clavin Klein anytime soon. 

Okur did have a great game and he is fun to watch, if you look at him he looks like he shouldn't be able to play ball at all.  Almost like the old fat white guy at the YMCA who ends up doing you up because he knows every little nuance of the game.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »

They specifically targeted Fisher during the regular season.  It is shameful.

I saw the AK block on Gasol.  Did you see Kobe foul out AK47 . . . again?   :)

How about the pass off the backboard followed by a dunk?  Here is what the Jazz had to say about it:

And with just less than five minutes to go in the fourth, he made the play of the game, pulling the Lakers to within six at 92-86.

Caught in an Andrei Kirilenko/Kyle Korver trap, Bryant went All-Star Game on the Jazz, throwing a lengthy pass off the backboard to himself and dunking it home with authority.

He wasn't awarded an assist, but he arguably could have been.

"It was unbelievable. I think I looked at [teammate] Jarron Collins [who was sitting on the bench] and was like, 'Wow.' And I was in the game," Jazz point Deron Williams said. "Sometimes you've just got to give respect when respect's due. I think he meant to do it. I know he meant to do it."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-080510

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: May 10, 2008, 10:33:12 AM »
No denying that Kobe is king of the castle, you just cant hope to stop the man, I think my boy Kirelenko does a good a job as just about anybody in the league.

As far as Fisher goes there are definetly some Jazz fans who's passion for the game is shameful, obiviously it is a stand up orgaziation for letting Fisher go in the first place without even trying to get anything for him.  I guess I like to think my fellow Jazz fans are better than taht, but maybe your right.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 10, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »
AK is a great defender.  Given that, it's amazing that Kobe has scored 38, 34, and 34 and AK has fouled out in all three games.   :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 10, 2008, 08:23:13 PM »
Another road loss for the Celtics.  The good thing for them is they don't ever have to win on road, so long as they defend home court. 

King James 5 for 16.  He is stinking up the joint.  He is unable to handle the double team and his shot his terrible.

body88

« Reply #224 on: May 10, 2008, 11:06:33 PM »
I admit it, the Celtics need to step up on the road. However, they do have home court throughout. That said, they need to win on the road.