Author Topic: NBA PLAYOFFS  (Read 62801 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: NBA PLAYOFFS
« Reply #325 on: May 20, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »
Hey Dinglewood.....the Spurs may well indeed be heading to another ratings nosedive NBA Finals appearance.

And once again the universal question will be asked, "Who Cares?".

The Spurs have virtually no charisma, and show about as much excitement as a 110 year old man's libido.

Eva Longoria is a fucking whore, by the way.

the boston celtics, and especially detroit pistons, have FAR less flash and excitement than the spurs. cleveland, even with lebron has a far more ugly game. its clear that you dont watch basketball

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »
the spurs are a boring team to watch, plain and simple.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #327 on: May 20, 2008, 02:56:08 PM »
the boston celtics, and especially detroit pistons, have FAR less flash and excitement than the spurs. cleveland, even with lebron has a far more ugly game. its clear that you dont watch basketball

I watch basketball, dude. A lot.

The Spurs are boring and nobody gives a shit about them. Deal with it.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2008, 03:03:43 PM »
Im not just going to sit here and let you talk about Eva longoria like that, she is a personal friend of mine

However, your personal friend badly needs war paint. See pic below.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2008, 03:43:39 PM »
How can a hot piece of ass like her marry a french, snail eating homo like Tony Parker?

Fuck it, I'm a hater. At least I admit it....

besides, how old is she? mid 30's now??? He's 26?

No chance Parker doesn't leave her for a younger piece of ass soon. Probably tapping tons of road ass behind her back.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #330 on: May 20, 2008, 03:45:52 PM »
They are a crafty bunch.  Their top players had off games and yet they won comfortably on the road in a game 7 against a young stud team.  They concern me greatly.

Me too mang.  Our saving grace might be home court advantage.

And Kobe.   

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #331 on: May 20, 2008, 03:45:56 PM »
However, your personal friend badly needs war paint. See pic below.
I'd still fuck her, that pic doesnt turn me off at all.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: May 20, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »
Celtics/Pistons game 1 was a yawner.

I have a 3 p.m. meeting on Wednesday and the Lakers game 1 starts at 3.  I am NOT happy.   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #333 on: May 21, 2008, 08:20:18 AM »

I don't like the Spurs, but Parker and Manu really know how to ball. 

I'm a Tim Duncan fan.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #334 on: May 21, 2008, 06:52:51 PM »
seeing ronny turiaf smack his head is the funniest thing you can see in a b-ball game LOL

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #335 on: May 21, 2008, 06:54:27 PM »
Vujačić and Ginobili should be good to watch this series.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #336 on: May 21, 2008, 08:53:51 PM »
beautiful game never underestimate the Lakers!  :) came back from being down 20

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »
kobe will ovecome the spurs, if they can contain Tony longoria and rebound they have it all won... ( i make it sound so easy)

You were right Quick.  They contained Tony Longoria and rebounded about even. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »
You were right Quick.  They contained Tony Longoria and rebounded about even. 
If i know anything i know basketball, i scouted the spurs, i swear i should offer my services to a NBA team and take half the salary there offering there scouts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: May 21, 2008, 11:15:26 PM »
If i know anything i know basketball, i scouted the spurs, i swear i should offer my services to a NBA team and take half the salary there offering there scouts.

You know your stuff mang. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #340 on: May 22, 2008, 12:41:09 PM »
I watch basketball, dude. A lot.

The Spurs are boring and nobody gives a shit about them. Deal with it.

boston, detroit, cleveland and most other nba teams are far more boring. the spurs have lots of haters right now cause they are the top dogs and they beat up on your favorite teams, plain and simple. if this same exact team was from you guys' towns you'd all be licking their balls.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: May 22, 2008, 01:01:33 PM »
boston, detroit, cleveland and most other nba teams are far more boring. the spurs have lots of haters right now cause they are the top dogs and they beat up on your favorite teams, plain and simple. if this same exact team was from you guys' towns you'd all be licking their balls.

Some of the things Manu was doing yesterday seemed better suited for the NFL.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
Re: NBA PLAYOFFS/Uh Oh Celts
« Reply #342 on: May 22, 2008, 08:23:27 PM »
Uh, oh Boston.  We have a series on our hands!  Body response please (and by the way, tomorrow you could be very well saying the same thing about the Lakers so no disrespect intended!)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: May 22, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »
Yep.  We got a series.  Boston must win on the road. 

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: May 22, 2008, 08:41:59 PM »
Yep.  We got a series.  Boston must win on the road. 

The only comfort I get as a Lakers fan knowing they could very well lose tomorrow is that they won in Utah, the toughest place to play not only this year but (almost) ever (I think one other team had a better home rec ever).  And the Lakers won there twice, so they should be able to win in SA if needed.  Maybe we need some more Derek Fisher magic to pull it off.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: May 22, 2008, 08:47:08 PM »
The only comfort I get as a Lakers fan knowing they could very well lose tomorrow is that they won in Utah, the toughest place to play not only this year but (almost) ever (I think one other team had a better home rec ever).  And the Lakers won there twice, so they should be able to win in SA if needed.  Maybe we need some more Derek Fisher magic to pull it off.

Yep.  Great win at Utah.  Has to be the loudest arena in the NBA, along the Sacramento. 

The Lakers have a shot.  I still think the Spurs are favored, but Derrick ".04" Fisher could help.   :) 

body88

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS/Uh Oh Celts
« Reply #346 on: May 22, 2008, 08:51:58 PM »
Uh, oh Boston.  We have a series on our hands!  Body response please (and by the way, tomorrow you could be very well saying the same thing about the Lakers so no disrespect intended!)

I thought that this would be the series that the Celtics lost one at home. I believe they will win one in Detriot as well. This thing was going to seven games the second it was determined.

I'm not even going to get started on some of Doc's substitutions tonight.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #347 on: May 22, 2008, 08:57:56 PM »

I'm glad to see the Lakers and Celtics being challenged, but I did not expect Boston to lose this one.  Even though Detroit was in control most of the game, the Celtics blew it in the final 2 minutes. 

The Lakers had no business allowing themselves to get into a 20-point hole and better not let it happen again.  I don't understand why so many people are sleeping on the Spurs.  Along with their big 3, they've got a bunch of guys who rebound (Umberto), play great defense (Bowen), and can nail the open jumper consistently (Bowen, Finley). 

I'm a Laker fan (again), but I'm not 100% convinced that our squad is the best in the West.  We need to take care of business Friday and then focus on getting 1 in San Antonio.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: May 22, 2008, 09:20:12 PM »
I'm glad to see the Lakers and Celtics being challenged, but I did not expect Boston to lose this one.  Even though Detroit was in control most of the game, the Celtics blew it in the final 2 minutes. 

The Lakers had no business allowing themselves to get into a 20-point hole and better not let it happen again.  I don't understand why so many people are sleeping on the Spurs.  Along with their big 3, they've got a bunch of guys who rebound (Umberto), play great defense (Bowen), and can nail the open jumper consistently (Bowen, Finley). 

I'm a Laker fan (again), but I'm not 100% convinced that our squad is the best in the West.  We need to take care of business Friday and then focus on getting 1 in San Antonio.

The playoffs are fun again. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: May 22, 2008, 09:52:13 PM »
good time to be a laker fun, they can beat the spurs no problem, parker can be stopped, duncan can be contained and kobe cant be stopped for 4 quarters, maybe for 1 or 2 quarters but he can score 20 in one quarter at will.