Author Topic: pm question answerd - human growth hormone  (Read 4297 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 05:28:58 AM »
Those other guys you're referring to have delicate egos..once they realize that this site is primarily G&O they'll be a lot better off....anyway what can they really offer? info like 20 sets per bodypart@ 10 reps per set?
Seriously, if they can't handle a bit of heat and have nothing worthwhile to contribute why bother to post here?
Ask yourself why so many people have migrated from your beloved flexonline. Answer: as it's too severely moderated, posters can't mention bbuilding drugs or exchange any banter. Some pros go on there, if you count Quincy Taylor as a pro, as they know that they will not be subject to any banter. If anyposters get into any disagreements with pros, they are swiftly banned.
(BTW, everyone knows it's then easy to get another log on/mail address etc.)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answerd - human growth hormone
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 05:33:15 AM »
no not come here with your promuscle arrogance and think you can question gh15.

yes, mother fucker, we hate on each other here,  but you are no better than us. we dont kiss ass, promote snake oil products, and we don front like our entire board is filled with quality physiques.

gh15 will most likely answer you and he will be, as he always is, 100% correct

now go suck a dick, DJ SANTOS OWNS YOU
LIke myself, Howie, 240 is back, donkey and mars, gh15 is a member of the getbig Big 6. By definition that will mean that he is correct. The rest of us Big 6 members always are.

(Determinator: official getbig Big 6 member)

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 06:01:40 AM »
c'mon man you know that wheeler had a genetic kidney problem ! ;D ::)

Wheeler did a lot of shit....lots of it.

cutler looks like hell because he is on so much HGH in between contests
Jay bridges with large amounts of GH in between shows on small cycles of AAS then really gears up for a show...
anavar
EQ
winstrol
he loves sustanon as well

he stopped insulin a few years ago....

ya think so huh...lol...I will let him know thats what hes taking when i talk to him.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 08:12:42 AM »
you know why gh15 wont answer your question ? because it sound condensending to the god of hormones that give you his wizdom and truth with out asking for anything in return,,
the way i magine you in a gym is that 225lb fella at 5'9 that walks around at 8% bodyfat and saying to everyone between sets how he cant gain fat and immidiatlly lift his shirt to show his washboard abdominals with that are sucked in right,,,all that while claiming to never touch growth and only use aas before competition,,,i also imagine you as a guy that will say he neevr skiped a meal in 7 years......

this is why you wont get answetr from me but if you look good enough in this threas someone answered it already and his name start and end with SWAMI

i really dont like answer qyestions that come to test gh15,,everything i say here is a result of self tested and touching the topest of the top (read this sentence again many times)

Haha just fukkin with ya.  You are funny as you almost nailed my stats and the fact that i tease people by showing my abs all the time. 

You were WRONG in the diet.  Iv missed meals constantly and i only eat junk food offseason like mcdonalds, burger king, pancakes, cupcakes, icecream etc.....and i never said i didnt use something lol....

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 08:15:36 AM »
they are on less shit than you and look better.

If you truly believe i use even a tenth of what they use, you are truly dilusional

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 08:19:23 AM »