Author Topic: How crap is this years New York Pro?  (Read 6466 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: How crap is this years New York Pro?
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2008, 08:50:10 AM »
You are a Big 6 member, by definition you are a magician.

How on earth can you include yourself amongst the rest?  I don't post at all and you have even less posts than me.

You are like Michael J. Fox trying to be in a Spike Lee movie.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2008, 08:53:26 AM »
Can i join your internet club??????

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2008, 09:07:06 AM »
By virtue of our superior postal history. We are akin to the *6 wise men* of the boards, offering guidance and wisdom to the fellow members. We are truly the heartbeat of the board.
you need to go see a doctor cause you may have mental issues you need to deal with.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 02:54:39 AM »
Make everyone requalify and only winners qualify for the Olympia.  Bob, can you work on this to increase the quality of these 2nd tier shows?
Agreed.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2008, 02:57:35 AM »
How on earth can you include yourself amongst the rest?  I don't post at all and you have even less posts than me.

You are like Michael J. Fox trying to be in a Spike Lee movie.
By my overall postal quality my friend. If you ever managed to construct a half decent post then you'd understand. Postal frequency is immaterial to quality. It's like sex, size isn't everything. You more than anyone should be aware of that.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2008, 02:58:14 AM »
you need to go see a doctor cause you may have mental issues you need to deal with.
Envy is one of the seven deadly sins.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2008, 02:59:39 AM »
Can i join your internet club??????
Unfortunatly, at present the door is closed to new or replacement members. Your interest has been noted and should a suitable vacancy arise, then your application would be considered along with others.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2008, 04:38:19 AM »
Envy is one of the seven deadly sins.
trust me, being one of the "big 6" isn't high on my list of things to do.  hey, if it makes you sleep better at night knowing that you're a bigshot on a BB board...good for you.  Too bad I can't think of one thing you've actually added to this site...maybe you can help me out.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2008, 04:40:02 AM »
trust me, being one of the "big 6" isn't high on my list of things to do.  hey, if it makes you sleep better at night knowing that you're a bigshot on a BB board...good for you.  Too bad I can't think of one thing you've actually added to this site...maybe you can help me out.
If you could read (big ask), you would see from my previous posts that I'm a true DON. Yes, it makes me sleep better at night. It saves me money on ZMA.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2008, 04:55:12 AM »
If you could read (big ask), you would see from my previous posts that I'm a true DON. Yes, it makes me sleep better at night. It saves me money on ZMA.

how bout you direct me to some of these "words of wisdom" you have given us cause I honestly can't remember you at all before you proclaimed yourself a memeber of this "group"

have you seen a doctor in the last few months to deal with the mental issues that have taken hold of you?
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2008, 05:55:37 AM »
how bout you direct me to some of these "words of wisdom" you have given us cause I honestly can't remember you at all before you proclaimed yourself a memeber of this "group"

have you seen a doctor in the last few months to deal with the mental issues that have taken hold of you?
Whatever. Cretins like you exist everywhere in life.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2008, 05:56:52 AM »
Whatever. Cretins like you exist everywhere in life.

other guys in "the big 6" = mostly funny and intellegent guys

you = tool and pretender

hope that helps.
nasser=piece of shit

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2008, 06:13:59 AM »
IMPORTANT NEWS:
Whilst talking with Pepe on this week's Pro bodybuilding weekly, Jay Cutler gives exactly the same prediction for this years Mr. O as myself:

1) Cutler
2) Jackson
3) Heath
4) Wolf
5) Greene

Heath over Wolf??   What kind of crack is he smoking?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2008, 06:17:11 AM »
other guys in "the big 6" = mostly funny and intellegent guys

you = tool and pretender

hope that helps.
Well, if I've got a first class honours degree in mathematics, then I suppose that perhaps I must be a little bit intelligent?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2008, 06:18:26 AM »

Heath over Wolf??   What kind of crack is he smoking?
I say wait and see. I predicted that outcome before I saw the recent Wolf guest posing shots. Now I'm sure of it.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2008, 06:24:02 AM »
Well, if I've got a first class honours degree in mathematics, then I suppose that perhaps I must be a little bit intelligent?
yeah...sure and you're still "bragging" about being in the "big 6" on a BB board.  that "degree in mathmatics" is really doing you alot of good isn't it, bigshot?

pathetic.
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »
even Shawn ray's show isn't running this year.

wait - i thought he was doing somethign in NY, since the Colorado Pro was cancelled?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2008, 06:37:42 AM »
wait - i thought he was doing somethign in NY, since the Colorado Pro was cancelled?

Shawn as a promoter = FAIL
Ron: "I am lazy."

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2008, 06:38:06 AM »
yeah...sure and you're still "bragging" about being in the "big 6" on a BB board.  that "degree in mathematics" is really doing you alot of good isn't it, bigshot?

pathetic.
Well it has actually. I'm a math teacher. Okay not the best paid job in the world, but one that gives me great satisfaction in knowing that the average Joe could not get a 1st in maths and be a maths teacher, whereas most people can do the average job of someone walking down thew high st, given the minimal amount of training.
BTW, as you ask, I managed to bag something called an IMA (institute of mathematics and its applications) prize for my overall performance in the degree. The schools look upon that highly, and it is reflected in fast track promotion. So yes, it has done me some good. Also it gives me time to post on this board as a fully fledged member of the getbig Big6.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2008, 06:38:41 AM »
I heard he was doing a new show called the Trans-International Invitational.....
The Number 2 in Scranton

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2008, 06:42:26 AM »
I heard he was doing a new show called the Trans-International Invitational.....
Jokes aside, these days he's really pushing for the 202 class, trying to increase the prize money etc.

(Determinator: official getbig big 6 member)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2008, 06:49:28 AM »
For Shallow Al, sorry Natural Al:

Find the value of the constant K for which KX^2e^5X is a particular integral of the second order differential equation:

Y''-10Y'+25Y=6e^5X,
and hence find the general solution of this differential equation.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2008, 06:55:23 AM »
For Shallow Al, sorry Natural Al:

Find the value of the constant K for which KX^2e^5X is a particular integral of the second order differential equation:

Y''-10Y'+25Y=6e^5X,
and hence find the general solution of this differential equation.

don't know
don't care
don't give a fuck.

I put in my time in math class, I design cars for a living and have never, ever needed any of that in real life...lol, I don't have the time or the energy to spend figuring that out.

perhaps you should take some time off cause I didn't even try and I already have making a poor attempt to justify your existance on here thus proving my original thought that you are a pathetic person who actually cares what people on this board thinks.  Maybe you should take your "math degree" and your "teaching job" and your "award" and go get a chick or something, maybe get laid...cause when getbig is this important to you...well you might want to re-eveluate you're position in life.

you sir, are a tool :o

I didn't even try and I get your whole life story...oh, brother.

non of the real "getbig 6" would have melted down like that :P
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2008, 07:04:38 AM »
don't know
don't care
don't give a fuck.

I put in my time in math class, I design cars for a living and have never, ever needed any of that in real life...lol, I don't have the time or the energy to spend figuring that out.

perhaps you should take some time off cause I didn't even try and I already have making a poor attempt to justify your existance on here thus proving my original thought that you are a pathetic person who actually cares what people on this board thinks.  Maybe you should take your "math degree" and your "teaching job" and your "award" and go get a chick or something, maybe get laid...cause when getbig is this important to you...well you might want to re-eveluate you're position in life.

you sir, are a tool :o

I didn't even try and I get your whole life story...oh, brother.
Please don't call me Sir, I get called that enough each weekday in the class.
Concerning your first point: I don't particularly "care what people think of me on the board," as you so put it. The board is simply a bit of fun for posters to let of a bit of steam and not take things too seriously. Thus, your point is incorrect, when in fact it is you that may be taking things too seriously and be in the grave danger of attaining getbig "meltdown."
Considering your second point: Indeed, i am not currently partaking an an actual relationship at present, but, most importantly, i an glad of that fact. I am very much enjoying myself *lady hunting* on the weekend evenings (Saturday night). I suppose that my success rate could be better, but I do alright in that aspect overall. Perhaps i shall tell them that I am a member of the getbig Big 6. Therefore, overall, your second point is also incorrect.
Thus, in summery, shallow Al, you should not take the board or yourself too seriously. My present advice would be to go and design a new car, letting off steam in the process.

(Determinator: official getbig big 6 member)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2008, 07:06:16 AM »
Please don't call me Sir, I get called that enough each weekday in the class.
Concerning your first point: I don't particularly "care what people think of me on the board," as you so put it. The board is simply a bit of fun for posters to let of a bit of steam and not take things too seriously. Thus, your point is incorrect, when in fact it is you that may be taking things too seriously and be in the grave danger of attaining getbig "meltdown."
Considering your second point: Indeed, i am not currently partaking an an actual relationship at present, but, most importantly, i an glad of that fact. I am very much enjoying myself *lady hunting* on the weekend evenings (Saturday night). I suppose that my success rate could be better, but I do alright in that aspect overall. Perhaps i shall tell them that I am a member of the getbig Big 6. Therefore, overall, your second point is also incorrect.
Thus, in summery, shallow Al, you should not take the board or yourself too seriously. My present advice would be to go and design a new car, letting off steam in the process.

ok "determinator"  ::) ::) ::)

you suck.
nasser=piece of shit