Author Topic: How crap is this years New York Pro?  (Read 6468 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: How crap is this years New York Pro?
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2008, 07:12:32 AM »
ok "determinator"  ::) ::) ::)

you suck.
Shallow Al, I do appreciate that it may be a little frustrating for you to be around such superior members such as myself, Howie, mars, 240, gh and donkey, but just roll with it. None of the big 6 has any problem answering any of your questions concerning bodybuilding, or life in general, and thus are all too willing to pass on our wisdom. Just enjoy the fact that you can freely interact with us. Think of it; if we charged for a reply, we'd still make a fortune, so appreciate being replied to by members such as myself free of charge.

(Determinator: official getbig big 6 member)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2008, 07:18:05 AM »
Shallow Al, I do appreciate that it may be a little frustrating for you to be around such superior members such as myself, Howie, mars, 240, gh and donkey, but just roll with it. None of the big 6 has any problem answering any of your questions concerning bodybuilding, or life in general, and thus are all too willing to pass on our wisdom. Just enjoy the fact that you can freely interact with us. Think of it; if we charged for a reply, we'd still make a fortune, so appreciate being replied to by members such as myself free of charge.

(Determinator: official getbig big 6 member)

you're an embarrassment to your family at this point. 

I feel sorry for you if you ever piss off someone like BSB or squad, groink or any of th oldtime squad members cause I'm not even trying and I own your mind.

they'd eat you for lunch.

you got anymore stories about your life accomplishments to help justify your existance on earth?

lol...you suck.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2008, 07:22:42 AM »

I feel sorry for you if you ever piss off someone like BSB or squad, groink or any of th oldtime squad members cause I'm not even trying and I own your mind.

you got anymore stories about your life accomplishments to help justify your existance on earth?

lol...you suck.
Let's face it shallow Al, you are not the brightest spark in your freshly designed cars.
I have conversed in such interactions with the so-called Squadfather. I actually find it quite amusing partaking in such exchanges, as, like yourself, the so-called Squadfather is also intellectually challenged and is a piece of cake to "argue" with, or shouldn't i say "positively discuss with?" No, I'm afraid shallow al that there is no hope for you. I'm sure that you are a nice guy, but a bit empty headed.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2008, 07:24:00 AM »

lol...you suck.
PS, if only you could "own my mind" as you put it. Then at least you'd have something of a head on your shoulders.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2008, 07:30:54 AM »
double post reply=I own your soul.

you fail.

go teach 3rd grade math, call your family and tell them how the biggest thing you have going for you in life is "getbig"...lol.

they're gonna be so proud of you.

I'm not even trying and you can't handle it....wow.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2008, 07:33:05 AM »
double post reply=I own your soul.

you fail.

go teach 3rd grade math, call your family and tell them how the biggest thing you have going for you in life is "getbig"...lol.

they're gonna be so proud of you.

I'm not even trying and you can't handle it....wow.
Well, shallow Al, you are posting and replying on the same board as and to me. Yeah, great life that you've got too hey?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2008, 07:52:54 AM »
Well, shallow Al, you are posting and replying on the same board as and to me. Yeah, great life that you've got too hey?
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I just like watching your world fall apart around you.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2008, 10:18:03 AM »
Eversince the Night of Champions cease to exist, the so called New york Pro became Shitty and most NPC shows are even more interesting than this. The New york Pro has got to be the worst IFBB show on the circuit these days.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2008, 02:00:48 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I just like watching your world fall apart around you.
Being particularly skilled at deducing people's different learning styles, you clearly take many times to comprehend the written word. Information takes you longer than the average person to digest and conclude upon. IE, one has to state things many times until you can understand it. From this observation, I imagine that you lack auditory skills. Okay, whilst we are not actually "speaking," the processing of information is the same, compared to the other learning styles. I imagine that in your past people/teachers etc have commented on your woeful lack of auditory skills. Being a little slow on the uptake in understanding information unless it is repeated on several occasions isn't really your fault, but is a genetic attribute that you were born with. I could contine, but it will take many times until your brain can process the information. It is a pity that you were born like that, but there is not much that you can do about it.

Ambitious

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2008, 11:16:54 AM »
well i'd say kai greene to win if he bothers to compete. Ben White now got to back up his words or he's going to really embarrass himself. Smack talk on his first show could lead to a major confidence boost if he wins, otherwise it's going to be a huge mental setback. I suppose he's trying his best to heat up the competition but like determinator said it's still a crap line up.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2008, 11:23:01 AM »
Being particularly skilled at deducing people's different learning styles, you clearly take many times to comprehend the written word. Information takes you longer than the average person to digest and conclude upon. IE, one has to state things many times until you can understand it. From this observation, I imagine that you lack auditory skills. Okay, whilst we are not actually "speaking," the processing of information is the same, compared to the other learning styles. I imagine that in your past people/teachers etc have commented on your woeful lack of auditory skills. Being a little slow on the uptake in understanding information unless it is repeated on several occasions isn't really your fault, but is a genetic attribute that you were born with. I could contine, but it will take many times until your brain can process the information. It is a pity that you were born like that, but there is not much that you can do about it.

lol

you're trying to hard junior.

sit down, shut up and let the big boys play or you'll get hurt.

I didn't even read that cause it's like all your other worthless posts....garbage.

good job proving that your a tool btw.

pathetic.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2008, 04:03:26 AM »
lol

you're trying to hard junior.

sit down, shut up and let the big boys play or you'll get hurt.

I didn't even read that cause it's like all your other worthless posts....garbage.

good job proving that your a tool btw.

pathetic.
Classic, lack of auditory skills Shallow Al. Shallow Al, he of the IQ at the lower end of the distributed bell curve, has decided to give his objective insight into a post that he, by his own words, haven't read ??? There lies the essence of Shallow Al: IF he could read (major ask), he would need to read the content time and time and time again until the information finally is processed and registered by his brain. As I mentioned in the last post (if you could have read it), sour lack of auditory ability=nothing you can do about it. Genetic misfortune.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2008, 04:10:00 AM »
Classic, lack of auditory skills Shallow Al. Shallow Al, he of the IQ at the lower end of the distributed bell curve, has decided to give his objective insight into a post that he, by his own words, haven't read ??? There lies the essence of Shallow Al: IF he could read (major ask), he would need to read the content time and time and time again until the information finally is processed and registered by his brain. As I mentioned in the last post (if you could have read it), sour lack of auditory ability=nothing you can do about it. Genetic misfortune.

lol

pathetic.

i'm really not even trying and you can't handle it....again good waste of time.  Like I'd read that gibberish.

lol
nasser=piece of shit

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2008, 04:11:20 AM »
lol

pathetic.

i'm really not even trying and you can't handle it....again good waste of time.  Like I'd read that gibberish.

lol

you sure act strange for someone who hasn't read the post...  ::) ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2008, 04:13:13 AM »
you sure act strange for someone who hasn't read the post...  ::) ::)
how so?

he's been typing his ass off trying to get under my skin and I just laugh and get him to do it again.

I wouldn't waste my TIME reading that garbage, why would I?  other people have ragged on me here in the past and they were alot better than this 'wannabe".

it's not rocket science.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2008, 04:19:18 AM »
how so?

he's been typing his ass off trying to get under my skin and I just laugh and get him to do it again.

it's not rocket science.
Indeed, Shallow Al, i think that rocket science is just a bit beyond your grasp. I'd pick another hobby if i were you, one that a low IQ can handle.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2008, 04:21:18 AM »
Indeed, Shallow Al, i think that rocket science is just a bit beyond your grasp. I'd pick another hobby if i were you, one that a low IQ can handle.

if my IQ is so low, why am I playing you like a fiddle in this thread getting you to go nuts?  You might want to have your own IQ checked there "big guy"...lol.

nasser=piece of shit

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2008, 04:22:27 AM »
how so?

I wouldn't waste my TIME reading that garbage, why would I?  other people have ragged on me here in the past and they were alot better than this 'wannabe".

it's not rocket science.

if my IQ is so low, why am I playing you like a fiddle in this thread getting you to go nuts?  You might want to have your own IQ checked there "big guy"...lol.

brutal attempts.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2008, 04:24:38 AM »

brutal attempts.

at what?

getting this tool to lose his mind?

he's the one typing his ass off trying to burn me.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2008, 04:28:37 AM »

With reference to your comment regarding "going nuts." If it was at all possible to view my person at this present time, one would not conclude that my demeanour is in any way "nuts," or exhibiting any similar nonsensical behaviour. Hence your point is incorrect(again).
I did have my IQ tested around one and three quarters of a year ago and it registered the numerical value of 138. This is a little unfair, however, as IQ tests focus on logic, and being a mathematican i am naturally going to be good in that area. As a guess to your own IQ value: I would imagine that it would be about 92, indicating a little below average.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2008, 04:30:33 AM »

brutal attempts.

Jealousy in not being in the getbig Big 6 I think Donkey. 11th tier posters have always got an inferiority complex.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2008, 04:31:47 AM »
at what?

getting this tool to lose his mind?

he's the one typing his ass off trying to burn me.

funny how you still post in this thread.  ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2008, 04:32:24 AM »
With reference to your comment regarding "going nuts." If it was at all possible to view my person at this present time, one would not conclude that my demeanour is in any way "nuts," or exhibiting any similar nonsensical behaviour. hence your point is incorrect(again).
I did have my IQ tested around one and three quarters of a year ago and it registered the numerical value of 138. This is a little unfair, however, as IQ tests focus on logic, and being a mathematical i am naturally going to be good in that area. As a guess to your own IQ value: I would imagine that it would be about 92, indicating a little below average.

lol

you're still trying a little to hard.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2008, 04:36:21 AM »
lol

you're still trying a little to hard.
On the contrary. I am merely answering your responses in a logical and structured manner as befitting a member of the exclusive getbig Big 6. You're postal language now displays submission;it is good to see that you are finally seeing sense.

(determinator:official getbig Big6 member)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2008, 04:44:49 AM »
With reference to your comment regarding "going nuts." If it was at all possible to view my person at this present time, one would not conclude that my demeanour is in any way "nuts," or exhibiting any similar nonsensical behaviour. Hence your point is incorrect(again).
I did have my IQ tested around one and three quarters of a year ago and it registered the numerical value of 138. This is a little unfair, however, as IQ tests focus on logic, and being a mathematican i am naturally going to be good in that area. As a guess to your own IQ value: I would imagine that it would be about 92, indicating a little below average.

Hillarious ;D