Author Topic: Hillary Wins Pa By 10  (Read 2639 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Hillary Wins Pa By 10
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 10:30:13 AM »
I just don't see Obama or Clinton as liberal.  I don't see where that comes from.

The last player in presidential politics that was liberal was Richard Nixon.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »
obama won Philadelphia. even when he loses the big states, he wins the major cities. when he 'lost' texas, he crushed her in houston, austin, the dallas-metroplex. the cities is where it counts. the rural country peasants are keeping her in the game just cause they are frightened of the upstart black dude and automatically gravitate towards the safe 'natural' candidate, the rich old white woman. the same people will be voting for mccain in november. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »
obama won Philadelphia. even when he loses the big states, he wins the major cities. when he 'lost' texas, he crushed her in houston, austin, the dallas-metroplex. the cities is where it counts. the rural country peasants are keeping her in the game just cause they are frightened of the upstart black dude and automatically gravitate towards the safe 'natural' candidate, the rich old white woman. the same people will be voting for mccain in november

And this is why ur party is disfunctional....that statement is so ridiculous but very in keeping with ur idiotic lib mentality.  But please don't let me stop u idiots from hanging urselves.  ::)
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 01:29:57 PM »
haha im sure i exaggerrated that a bit. but you know theres more truth to it than you would want to let on.
and, hillary's voter base is more likely to turn mccain than obamas.
and, many will vote mccain simply because they cant stand her personally.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 01:34:37 PM »
All true...but i can't see most of em going to Mccain..they are dems and will be loyal to the party. But he may pick up some I guess.
L

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »
Really Decker?  You don't see Obama as liberal?  Your a knowledgeable person, I don't understand that one.  He has one of the most liberal voting records in his short time in the senate.  He also believes in redistribution of wealth, higher taxes and expanding the power and influence of the federal government into nearly all affairs.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »
I just don't see Obama or Clinton as liberal.  I don't see where that comes from.

The last player in presidential politics that was liberal was Richard Nixon.

I see both Obama and Clinton as liberal, but they're no more liberal than McCain, Clinton I, Bush I, or Bush II. 

That's the reality that many of the race-baiters don't want to accept. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 05:15:51 PM »
He also believes in ... expanding the power and influence of the federal government into nearly all affairs.

That's *every* candidate, though. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 03:10:43 AM »
obama won Philadelphia. even when he loses the big states, he wins the major cities. when he 'lost' texas, he crushed her in houston, austin, the dallas-metroplex. the cities is where it counts. the rural country peasants are keeping her in the game just cause they are frightened of the upstart black dude and automatically gravitate towards the safe 'natural' candidate, the rich old white woman. the same people will be voting for mccain in november. 

Rural country peasants? Do you realize how ignorant that statement is?

It amazes me how anyone can think any of Obama's supporters are arrogant and condescending.  ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2008, 03:12:16 AM »
I see both Obama and Clinton as liberal, but they're no more liberal than McCain, Clinton I, Bush I, or Bush II. 

That's the reality that many of the race-baiters don't want to accept. 

Tre, I don't think you'll find many conservatives that think McCain is one of them.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2008, 08:31:25 AM »
Tre, I don't think you'll find many conservatives that think McCain is one of them.

Most self-identifying 'conservatives' aren't even conservative anymore.

Even though I'm a moderate progressive, when it comes to the federal government, I have more in common with the Freedmen in Montana than I do with almost any other group. 

But, instead of examining the core of their message, they've been marginalized as racist, anti-law whackos.