Author Topic: Best IFBB historian - Tim Fogarty or Joe Roark?  (Read 14473 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Best IFBB historian - Tim Fogarty or Joe Roark?
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2008, 06:24:16 PM »
Yates in 93

O

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2008, 11:35:07 PM »
Get this, ND.  If you breath down my neck long enough, I'm going to hit you.  Likewise, if people continue to disrespect me on this board when I am being polite and showing decorum, I am bound to change my temperament as I have on here too.

ND are you scared? I can feel you shivering all the way over here  ::)

I love it how this little fag is scared of everyone and try to suck up, the list so far:

Ron - "the inferior dirty jew" is a pussy wrecking machine that Matt took time to go and meet and take pics with while he was smiling and being very happy about it.

Vince - "piece of black ghetto garbage" is very smart since he can do some HTML pages but all the other posts/meetings info about him have no relevence.

ND - "the new target of Matt rage" is very smart due to him prefering Dorian the white over Coleman the black.

BTW I already noticed some major meltdown signs on Matt...do you guys think its due to him starting his sex change? Those hormons fuck him up  :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2008, 11:41:26 PM »
Woten taught me all about Jews AFTER I met Ron.  ;D  Also, Jewish people are quite smart, I never denied that.

Vince is smart when it comes to business and technology.

ND's preference for Dorian may be due to latent racism...people do tend to prefer their own.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2008, 11:54:41 PM »
Woten taught me all about Jews AFTER I met Ron.  ;D  Also, Jewish people are quite smart, I never denied that.

Vince is smart when it comes to business and technology.

ND's preference for Dorian may be due to latent racism...people do tend to prefer their own.

Ha ha so you admit all this crap is the result of you being brainwashed by some internet retard.
Massive IQ  ::)
So Ron and everyone else were cool before your tiny brain got brainwashed and now they suddenly suck LOL.

You remind me of an old kids joke "if they put your brain in a bird it will fly backwards" this is the level of IQ that I see you, 3rd grade bitch that is being told what to think.

BTW I actually Google'd your certificates and checked the test that you took, seems quite easy and most of it is basic math so that destroys even more your theory that you cant prepare to those kind of exams.

BTW2 over here before you go to the university you gotta take psychometric exams and there are tons of courses out there that prepare you for them and do a great job, I guess you have never been told that you can prepare for any test ESPECIALY when it have very specific reoccurring features.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2008, 03:59:50 AM »
BTW2 over here before you go to the university you gotta take psychometric exams and there are tons of courses out there that prepare you for them and do a great job, I guess you have never been told that you can prepare for any test ESPECIALY when it have very specific reoccurring features.

You can improve your IQ and prepare for test, yes, especially for internet quack tests that = poorly prepared, but even the improvements that can be done is within a certain interval, at least for the proper and difficult tests like the supervised MENSA admissions test, the high IQ society GOAT (greatest of all time challence, which is actually non timed, yet highly difficult) or the CFNSE. You can not boost a person that scores a 90 IQ on the MENSA admissions test to an IQ of 130 or 140 for example (unless you perform 5 years of training for memorization of tons of tasks/patterns, or have some kind of miracle drug, or some other stupid crazy move) Perhaps you can get the 90 IQ person up to 100 with lots and lots of training, and perhaps a 15 point IQ jump for those already at a good level (130+)

Thus, the better prepared and more difficult the test is, the harder it is to prepare for it. Debussey has already written why its doable to improve in another thread, but only within certain limits.

Since MAttCock has scored pretty equal on tests for many years, its pretty safe to assume that he has an IQ of 130. He's pretty bright as well, having done well in math competitions, and he reasons well, and he has an outstanding educational track record. He = a very bright guy (but his Jew shit = a bit to much, even for DickPussey ;D)

And: This all just goes to prove that it = better to be a complete retard like Debussey with a 52IQ. Takes a lot of trouble away :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2008, 04:19:55 AM »
Get this, ND.  If you breath down my neck long enough, I'm going to hit you.  Likewise, if people continue to disrespect me on this board when I am being polite and showing decorum, I am bound to change my temperament as I have on here too.

TrueGrit - as I said, I got attacked first.  Secondly, there is substance and science in my posts and not solely insults.  Those insulting me cannot normally say the same.  Most of their postings are devoid of anything BUT insults.

Also, yes, it was unintelligent of me to not figure out getbig sooner, although I would prefer to call it naivety, which I suppose is a construct of intelligence.  Subscribing to the egalitarian fraud that is fed to all of us is why I thought this.  I would always naturally assume everyone was as intelligent and diplomatic as me, when I should not have insulted my own intelligence by even assuming they could look me in the eye intellectually to begin with.

Then one day, *light bulb over the head moment*, I discovered that maybe people aren't as smart as me and it is their own piss poor biology which results in conflicts between us.  Maybe this also explains why I get along so much better with intelligent people and maybe heredity explains certain aggregate actions of ethnic groups too.  DOH!

I want people to look at my past mistakes as the tale of Icarus in Greek mythology - the cautionary tale of the man who flew too close to the sun.  Awareness is something which can only help you in life, never hurt you.

Lastly, I don't see how you can't differentiate my intelligence from an average board board member when the average board member cannot distinguish between "your" and "you're" and can't string together a sentence in English coherently.  The fact you even wrote a reply to me about the topic at hand and did so with a good  grasp of vocabulary and spelling is enough proof for me that you are smarter than the average member here.

You're obsessed with intelligence.

You also claim to be able to win a debate on pretty much anything.

Yet, when I asked you a few simple questions about legalisation of drugs, you failed to come through.

As empty as paradise

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2008, 04:23:00 AM »
You're obsessed with intelligence.

You also claim to be able to win a debate on pretty much anything.

Yet, when I asked you a few simple questions about legalisation of drugs, you failed to come through.

Are you having issues with MattCock HedgeFog? :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2008, 04:56:15 AM »
List of Nazi IQS from Nuremberg.

Hjalmar Schacht IQ 143
Arthur Seyss-Inquart IQ 141
Hermann Göring IQ 138
Karl Dönitz IQ 138
Franz von Papen IQ 134
Erich Räder IQ 134
Dr. Hans Frank IQ 130
Hans Fritsche IQ 130
Baldur von Schirach IQ 130
Joachim von Ribbentropp IQ 129
Wilhelm Keitel IQ 129
Albert Speer IQ 128
Alfred Jodl IQ 127
Alfred Rosenberg IQ 127
Constantin von Neurath IQ 125
Walter Funk IQ 124

O

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2008, 04:59:37 AM »
List of Nazi IQS from nuremberg tested for competence im sure for the trials to see if they were just mentally inept or to prove they were the masterminds?

Hjalmar Schacht IQ 143
Arthur Seyss-Inquart IQ 141
Hermann Göring IQ 138
Karl Dönitz IQ 138
Franz von Papen IQ 134
Erich Räder IQ 134
Dr. Hans Frank IQ 130
Hans Fritsche IQ 130
Baldur von Schirach IQ 130
Joachim von Ribbentropp IQ 129
Wilhelm Keitel IQ 129
Albert Speer IQ 128
Alfred Jodl IQ 127
Alfred Rosenberg IQ 127
Constantin von Neurath IQ 125
Walter Funk IQ 124

Hahaha, and Hitler was supposedly at IQ 140+. Debussey = not suprised, these were all bright to very bright men, albeit a bit twisted. Their love for the "superhuman" is easier to understand when they were intellectually superior compared to the common man from a strict cognitive point of view.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2008, 05:08:35 AM »
Hahaha, and Hitler was supposedly at IQ 140+. Debussey = not suprised, these were all bright to very bright men, albeit a bit twisted. Their love for the "superhuman" is easier to understand when they were intellectually superior compared to the common man from a strict cognitive point of view.
My IQ is 138. I guess that also makes me intellectually superior, hey debussey?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2008, 05:09:58 AM »
My IQ is 138. I guess that also makes me intellectually superior, hey debussey?

Of course. That score = higher than 99.43% of the population, and is concidered very superior intelligence/borderline genius.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2008, 05:20:16 AM »
Of course. That score = higher than 99.43% of the population, and is concidered very superior intelligence/borderline genius.
LOL! Actually, jokes aside, i don't think that i would have scored such a value if I'd had not undertaken a maths degree. I stumbled across the subject by accident a good decade after school, and I'm convinced that if I'd have taken a similar test just after school I would not have faired as well, despite the fact that it's the same brain and i guess more intelligent then, as i was younger. The tests typically are analytical by nature and if one has been trained in such areas one is going to perform better.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2008, 05:29:57 AM »

Matt is the ultimate example that being a retard (that was brainwashed by anthoer member) with no life that supposedly scored high on some tests, that doesn't mean he is are smart, lets not forget about the fact that I don't believe him or any one else here that stated their IQ score.
For some reason NO ONE on this board that stated his IQ score was under 130  ::) I thought this was GetBig not GeniusBoard  ::)
Besides we have all seen him post before, I doubt anyone here thought wow what a smart dude when he was posting about jerking off because he found out Shawn Ray was 5"6.2324235 instead of 5"6.2324234  ::)
He is trying to produce hype for himself in a very unsuccessful way I might add.

I can give you all many examples that I have personally seen of people with post PhD degree's that do MORONIC acts, some of them can solve any equation you give them but have a hard time understanding how to power up a projector for their lecture.

Whats the surprise with the high scores of the Nazi's? Those were the leaders so its not surprising that they were smart, BTW I remembered that one of them had 148 or 168 ( according to NGC show about it).

In summary we have a poor excuse for a man that is craving for attention and swing off the nuts of Ron,Vince and ND. I wonder who will be the next that he will give compliments too after he got attacked by him, talk about being a pussy.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2008, 05:33:36 AM »
LOL! Actually, jokes aside, i don't think that i would have scored such a value if I'd had not undertaken a maths degree. I stumbled across the subject by accident a good decade after school, and I'm convinced that if I'd have taken a similar test just after school I would not have faired as well, despite the fact that it's the same brain and i guess more intelligent then, as i was younger. The tests typically are analytical by nature and if one has been trained in such areas one is going to perform better.

Exactly, some people forget that its only a test that was written by someone and have to be kept within similar guidelines.

What is your proffession now? Math graduates are given great tools, what have you done with yours?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2008, 05:38:32 AM »

Good stuff :D You having a honors math degree = very honorable.

Two of Debusseys heroes = John Von Neumann and John Nash. Especially Von Neumann was a genius of epic proportions, perhaps one of the 3 greatest geniuses of the last century.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2008, 05:38:43 AM »
Exactly, some people forget that its only a test that was written by someone and have to be kept within similar guidelines.

What is your proffession now? Math graduates are given great tools, what have you done with yours?
Yeah cheers. A math high school teacher. To be honest, as sad as it sounds i actually like math, and it is the only job that I've done that don't bore me to tears. I did not want to get (another) job in an office, *supposedly* using my math, but really just looking at figures and lining someone else's pocket. I wanted to keep any ability that I've got in the area, and hopefully lead others on to it.
If you ever were to get into it beyond face value, it is a beautiful subject and I'm privileged to be bequeathed the genetics to be able to do it.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2008, 05:42:05 AM »
Good stuff :D You having a honors math degree = very honorable.

Two of Debusseys heroes = John Von Neumann and John Nash. Especially Von Neumann was a genius of epic proportions, perhaps one of the 3 greatest geniuses of the last century.
Cheers! Not blowing my own trumpet (but what the heck i deserve it!), i got a 1st class and bagged something called an IMA prize (institute of maths and its applications) for coming second out of 150+graduates. (the winner is a real genius though)I'm not a geek or anything, heck I like bodybuilding, but I just got well into it during the degree and as we all know, if you are interested in something, you usually do better than when you apply the minimum effort.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2008, 05:46:14 AM »
Cheers! Not blowing my own trumpet (but what the heck i deserve it!), i got a 1st class and bagged something called an IMA prize (institute of maths and its applications) for coming second out of 150+graduates. (the winner is a real genius though)I'm not a geek or anything, heck I like bodybuilding, but I just got well into it during the degree and as we all know, if you are interested in something, you usually do better than when you apply the minimum effort.

Great stuff! That = a great accomplishment! And you are correct, great interest usually leads to great accomplishments given that one has the skill. Look at Richard Feynman for example, he was obsessed with the natural sciences since he was 5 years old, and he became a true genius in physics (he only scored 124 on an IQ test also :P ).

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2008, 05:54:31 AM »
Great stuff! That = a great accomplishment! And you are correct, great interest usually leads to great accomplishments given that one has the skill. Look at Richard Feynman for example, he was obsessed with the natural sciences since he was 5 years old, and he became a true genius in physics (he only scored 124 on an IQ test also :P ).
Yes, he went down the particle physice direction and come up with the famous listing of "Feynman diagrams." I'm sure that he did much other great work in the field.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2008, 06:00:38 AM »
Yeah cheers. A math high school teacher. To be honest, as sad as it sounds i actually like math, and it is the only job that I've done that don't bore me to tears. I did not want to get (another) job in an office, *supposedly* using my math, but really just looking at figures and lining someone else's pocket. I wanted to keep any ability that I've got in the area, and hopefully lead others on to it.
If you ever were to get into it beyond face value, it is a beautiful subject and I'm privileged to be bequeathed the genetics to be able to do it.

I see nothing wrong in loving math, I do too.
You could do some work in engineering, plenty of math there...I should know  ;)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2008, 06:04:26 AM »
In general, i think that you also need to be a bit practicle to be an engineer? Recalling that comment that you made about people solving equations, but doing idiotic acts like fainiling to plug projectors in etc? We'll that is me. I certainly wasn't genetically gifted in the practicle front.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2008, 06:30:16 AM »

In what field are you an engineer?

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2008, 06:51:26 AM »

Above all, no matter how smart any of us is... we all die one day.  So if nobody is smart enough to outsmart death, it appears we're all actually dumber than rocks.  It's just a matter of "some of us are dumber than others"?

This statement is so stupid that it is preposterous. Intelligence is a trait that genetically evolved through natural selection to allow us to pass on our genes to the next generation more effectively; it was never developed to allow us to live forever. Rocks are just an aggregate of atoms. The atoms that make up your body will also survive forever, so what's your point?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2008, 06:54:53 AM »
ND, Matt..anyone got any pics of Yates from 1993?

I've got 100's that I'll get round to scanning one day.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2008, 10:08:34 AM »
I've got 100's that I'll get round to scanning one day.

Kev you're killing us lol you have to scan and post those as soon as possible, please.  :)