Author Topic: Oh my,my,my,my  (Read 8957 times)

Moosejay

Re: Oh my,my,my,my
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2008, 05:39:22 PM »
I am talking about what I THINK. I am allowed to do that on a bodybuilding board. you know, to be a fan of my favorite bodybuilder.

I don't care what others want to think about it but for me FOR FOUR YEARS HE HAD THE GREATEST COMBINATION OF MASS, Symmetry AND AESTHETIC BEAUTY ever seen in the sport.

Others may be bigger, freakier, have more of one but not the amazing combination of all three

Yes,. Sharma...but I'd still rather be ME.

You should concentrate on making the best possible YOU...and ...sure ...you can still use Nassar as your measuring stick...but to forever revel inj the exploits of someone who is onl;y one of 6 + billion...welll...Ida know// :)

Moosejay

« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »
hahahahhaa, yeah "moose" you could stand with NPC level heavyweights  l love when the skinny guys act like they wouldn't want to have a pro's level of mass as if it's as easy as just training and all of a sudden, boom, you're 295 pounds at 5'9".

Please squad...must I take you back to school...?? Pull some of my 190 pound picks...There are many on these threads were I was in the finals in Nat qualifiers...just to be fair with yourself, keemo. You ain't proving nuttin' to moi ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2008, 05:42:31 PM »
And...really...even post melanoma, heart surgery, and multiple ortho surgery-riddled state that I am in right now, home, in bed, and not feeling well....ID STILL RATHER BE ME THAN NASSER....he is great for what he is.

Just not for me....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2008, 05:42:54 PM »
Please squad...must I take you back to school...?? Pull some of my 190 pound picks...There are many on these threads were I was in the finals in Nat qualifiers...just to be fair with yourself, keemo. You ain't proving nuttin' to moi ;)
even in those shots you're not delusional enough to believe you could stand onstage or even next to NPC nationals level heavyweights and not be embarassed, are you?

Moosejay

« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2008, 05:47:56 PM »
In 86 I was and placed 4th in an NPC national qualifier.

And no...I definitely looked like I belonged.

Squad...I have already been plenty forthcoming when I was vanquished (embarassed...if that makes you happy, although I never was) when I stood on stage next to Pete Larue (AAU AMerica); Vinny Cuonzo (Teen National Champ); Victor Terra (Everything in Nabba and AAU); Jeff King and others.

There were other times when I was on the dot and took down guys who were, yes, 30 or 40 pounds heavier than me.

I was in 60 contests. Its the law of averages.

Moosejay

« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2008, 05:48:58 PM »
BTW...20 years ago, needless to say we were all much smaller (BUT I think better) than the National guys today.

My opinion.

Moosejay

« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »
even in those shots you're not delusional enough to believe you could stand onstage or even next to NPC nationals level heavyweights and not be embarassed, are you?

Furthermore, I was never a heavyweight...only in one show where I was at least 10 pounds overweight...always MW or LHW... :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2008, 06:40:01 PM »
I read this site a while now and it was very clear who are the most intelligent of all the regular users. These people are clearly the intellectual cream of Getbig:

Bigbobs
GH15
Matt C
Squadfather

they can all see and understand the true greatness and magnitude of what Nasser's physique brought to the table. In the history of bodybuilding no athlete managed to pack as much symmetrical, aesthetically beautiful muscle on their frame as my Nasser did. Nobody. Even the great Ronnie lacked the symmetry and overall beautiful flow all tied in with Nasser's amazing abs.

Never again will we see such perfection. only the truly intelligent and knowledgeable gettbiggers understand this

and to think you would've had Bluto of all people on this list just a few months ago hahahahahahahahahaha :D ;D

E
E

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2008, 03:28:15 AM »

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2008, 03:56:25 AM »
Him, bigbobs, Lamper and squad are the best things on Getbig. they make the site truly magnificent.
Awful, awful post.
The reason why the getbig forum is still alive is due to the simple fact that the members of the getbig Big6 post on here, IE, myself, Howie, 240 is back, gh15, Donkeykong and mars. The rest are just substandard posters. Heart's in the right places, but not in the same league as the Big6.

(determinator:official getbig Big6 member)