Author Topic: Stepping Down as Mod  (Read 29487 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Stepping Down as Mod
« on: April 23, 2008, 10:06:33 PM »
My Letter has already been sent to Ron ... sorry guys.

" First and foremost, Ron ... I apologize ... greatly. I thought I could handle the task of Modding the Positive Board ... but, alas, I can't. I just have a lot of things right now in my life that occupy quite a bit of my time ... sometimes I go quite a few weeks without using the Internet ... hell, most of the time I'm out of town so that certainly doesn't help. I still love GetBig and hope to remain a Member ... just not a Mod at this present time. Thank you for giving me the chance though ... sorry I failed you, Ron. There are a few other reasons as to why I can't Mod the Pos. Board ... I think you and I both know that the traffic that goes through there is very minimal ... not only that, but I seem to be the only Mod that Posts there ... and it's certainly no easy task to Mod that Board by myself. At any rate, I'm not complaining and, again, I thank you for allowing me the chance to Mod that Board for as short as time I did. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day, Ron.

Sincerely,

James

aka - The Iron Disciple "

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Stepping Down as Mod
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 10:09:58 PM »
Settle down James, it's only the internet. ::)

;D

That's too bad man, like you said, you were the only mod on here. The traffic here comes and goes, lately the whole site is down and this board suffers greatly.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do though.

See ya posting around, Iron Sancho. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 10:30:35 PM »

" First and foremost, Ron ... I apologize ... greatly. I thought I could handle the task of Modding the Positive Board ... but, alas, I can't. I just have a lot of things right now in my life that occupy quite a bit of my time ... sometimes I go quite a few weeks without using the Internet ... hell, most of the time I'm out of town so that certainly doesn't help. I still love GetBig and hope to remain a Member ... just not a Mod at this present time. Thank you for giving me the chance though ... sorry I failed you, Ron. There are a few other reasons as to why I can't Mod the Pos. Board ... I think you and I both know that the traffic that goes through there is very minimal ... not only that, but I seem to be the only Mod that Posts there ... and it's certainly no easy task to Mod that Board by myself. At any rate, I'm not complaining and, again, I thank you for allowing me the chance to Mod that Board for as short as time I did. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day, Ron.

Sincerely,

James

Sorry to hear about that.  You're a good dude in my book.  But remember, this board doesn't get a shit ton of traffic, so no need to log in every day anyway.  Hell, even Ron sometimes goes days without logging in.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 10:47:06 PM »
Sorry to hear about that.  You're a good dude in my book.  But remember, this board doesn't get a shit ton of traffic, so no need to log in every day anyway.  Hell, even Ron sometimes goes days weeks without logging in.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 06:13:51 AM »
sucks, youre a good dude.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 06:16:10 AM »

Sincerely,

James

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 06:18:13 AM »
PIP.your a good dude who does a good job with this board.

I vote for Chaos as the next mod :D

>:(

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 06:48:21 AM »
PIP.your a good dude who does a good job with this board.

I vote for Chaos as the next mod :D

>:(
I second that motion

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 09:20:54 AM »
You're just like former White House press secretary Tony Snow;  you wanted the job (the glamour, the power, etc.) but when it was not as sexy as you thought it was going to be, you bailed!  Shame on you!  >:(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 10:09:46 AM »
You're just like former White House press secretary Tony Snow;  you wanted the job (the glamour, the power, etc.) but when it was not as sexy as you thought it was going to be you bailed!  Shame on you!  >:(

;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 03:51:19 PM »
You're welcome :(
E

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »
you won't recover

Hahah, sorry, couldn't resist. You seem like a cool cat.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 05:14:52 PM »
You're just like former White House press secretary Tony Snow;  you wanted the job (the glamour, the power, etc.) but when it was not as sexy as you thought it was going to be, you bailed!  Shame on you!  >:(

No. I wanted the Job because I felt that I could make a positive change as well as a MORE positive contribution ( being a Mod rather than just a Member ) to GetBig. It was never about the " glamour " although I'd be lying if I said I didn't, at times, like the power that I had. Another thing that should be understood is that GetBig is NOT my life. There are a lot of things that encompass my life ... I've been a Member here since 2003 and there are people here that have only been here ... say 2 years or less that have way more posts than me. Anyways, it's not a competition ( I was just giving an example ) ... I failed at being Mod, BayGBM. I should probably go kill myself, eh ?  :D

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 05:41:43 PM »
Your still gonna stick around though, right?

Hows that Strongman training treating you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 07:52:59 PM »

I failed at being Mod, BayGBM. I should probably go kill myself, eh ?  :D
How have you failed?

I think you've done a good job at keeping flaming/arguments to a minimum, you've made positive posts and asked for ideas to improve the board. In the time you have been mod, I still haven't seen one other supposed "mod" post here. You are the only mod this board has, even if you only come on every few days, it's doing more for this board than the other dickweeds that call themselves mods.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
Honestly, i think Chaos would be a good mod for this board, he knows alot of shit. come here, be nice, then go back to the V and G&O and talk smack!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 08:19:49 PM »
Honestly, i think Chaos would be a good mod for this board, he knows alot of shit. come here, be nice, then go back to the V and G&O and talk smack!
I don't think I could handle the pressure of dealing with so many posts every day. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 08:30:21 PM »
see already not being positive! ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 08:31:57 PM »

Chaos would be biting his tongue way too often.   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 08:33:35 PM »
Chaos would be biting his tongue way too often.   ;D
I don't do that often enough according to my wife. ;)

I don't see any reason for ID to leave, he can check in when he gets a chance and mod the board then. Like I said before, none of the other mods even post on this board let alone moderate it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 08:40:53 PM »

I don't see any reason for ID to leave, he can check in when he gets a chance and mod the board then. Like I said before, none of the other mods even post on this board let alone moderate it.

i dont know what ID has going in his personal life or how much free time he's got, but this thread right there is BY FAR the most active one on this board! i dig the dude, so Ron just cant accept his resignation. period!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »
Maybe ID can be convinced to stay on as mod. :D

Wadda ya say ID? Just stick it out, don't be a quitter!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 09:31:43 PM »
i agree with you again Chaos. Damn man, you an i seem to be on the same page alot lately, wanna cuddle?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 09:35:52 PM »
i agree with you again Chaos. Damn man, you an i seem to be on the same page alot lately, wanna cuddle?
Only if you give me a reach around. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 09:39:04 PM »
Only if you give me a reach around. :-*

ROAR