Author Topic: 320 Pound Woman  (Read 8201 times)

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: 320 Pound Woman
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2008, 09:04:59 AM »
also, let's not forget that she's apparently quite the wildcat in bed.....that automatically trumps all the other bullshit

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2008, 09:06:19 AM »
you know, nordic, for what it's worth... you can't claim you're in her head when YOU came into a thread SHE started to start flaming her. if anything, it seems like you can't help but follow her around flipping out at her every time she posts.

just some food for thought.
not really--just made a observation about "her" cliche posting style which I would have for any poster----no special treatment

instead of addressing what I pointed out "she" chose to attack me-----and I put "her" in "her" place

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »
also, let's not forget that she's apparently quite the wildcat in bed.....that automatically trumps all the other bullshit
absolutely right.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2008, 09:09:24 AM »
Hey Rip post some pussy shots ;D Thanks in advance.

lmao   ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2008, 09:10:47 AM »
not really--just made a observation about "her" cliche posting style which I would have for any poster----no special treatment

instead of addressing what I pointed out "she" chose to attack me-----and I put "her" in "her" place

well, you know, you could always prove you're the bigger man and just move on instead of feeling obligated to chime in constantly. i've done it with a lot of dipshits around here, and it feels great! give it a try!  :D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »

hahahahahha the former leader of the squad, oh brother.  ::)

These nerds, lead by Jaba the Hut, think they are on an important mission to build their glorious internet personas for all mankind. oh ya! Lol.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2008, 11:12:46 AM »
The fact that Rip is the one woman who doesn't back down from a single comment makes her a bad-ass bizitch in my opinion - the girl's got balls!   :D

No matter what you little nuthuggers want to say, you've gotta respect her moxie.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
haha is that true Broad? you have a little dick?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!   Classic Mars!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »
The fact that Rip is the one woman who doesn't back down from a single comment makes her a bad-ass bizitch in my opinion - the girl's got balls!   :D

No matter what you little nuthuggers want to say, you've gotta respect her moxie.

Apparently, I go crying to ron alot because it really affects me what some of these little nuthuggers say.  ::)
The funny thing is that the only time I have been in touch with ron about stupid board shit is when we had that little problem with Blockhead's account. 

:)

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2008, 12:08:50 PM »
In case this hasnt been brought up yet...she's nowhere near 7'4"

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/tallwoman.asp

Now you know. 8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2008, 12:59:15 PM »
well, you know, you could always prove you're the bigger man and just move on instead of feeling obligated to chime in constantly. i've done it with a lot of dipshits around here, and it feels great! give it a try!  :D
hey you have the right attitude and thats why no one busts your balls anymore about being bi.  You took your beating getbig style and held your head high the whole time, and didnt meltdown.  I gained respect for you after that and stopped critcizing you about it...I may make a "mangoo" joke every once in while, but only out of jest, with no malicious intent.

Ron has admitted that Rip cryed to her about the Y board and had threads and posts deleted.  Danielson can verify this as Ron let it slip while on the phone with him that RIp did indeed run to him about it. There is just something hypocritical about a mod of the "owning board" running to Ron about namecalling :-\  IF you dont like the V or Y, then dont post or read the threads there, its that simple.

oh and she's the one who had my name under my avatar for months, even after I told her i was through with "her"

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »
Come on guys...can't we just all get along?  :-*

Group hug  :D
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2008, 01:07:51 PM »
Ron has admitted that Rip cryed to her about the Y board and had threads and posts deleted.  Danielson can verify this as Ron let it slip while on the phone with him that RIp did indeed run to him about it. There is just something hypocritical about a mod of the "owning board" running to Ron about namecalling :-\  IF you dont like the V or Y, then dont post or read the threads there, its that simple.

So now danielson is telling you that he calls ron on the phone to discuss the alpha boards with him, and ron "lets it slip" that I cry to him...and you believe him?  And you are telling ME that I take this too seriously?!?   ???

Dude, the V Board/Y Board battle ended months ago.  It's really time for you to get over it and move on to the next phase of your life.
:)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2008, 01:08:42 PM »
Come on guys...can't we just all get along?  :-*

Group hug  :D

group sex.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2008, 01:10:27 PM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2008, 01:11:37 PM »

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2008, 01:23:25 PM »
hey you have the right attitude and thats why no one busts your balls anymore about being bi.  You took your beating getbig style and held your head high the whole time, and didnt meltdown.  I gained respect for you after that and stopped critcizing you about it...I may make a "mangoo" joke every once in while, but only out of jest, with no malicious intent.

oh and she's the one who had my name under my avatar for months, even after I told her i was through with "her"

i appreciate that first part, first off. 8)

that said, i don't believe for a second that rip "cried to ron" about anything. i've got no doubts they've rapped about the boards and shit, but i don't think she complained to him. you gotta remember that ron takes insulting the females super seriously around here, remember the whole buffgoddess thing? he never gave that kind of protection to anyone else.

my guess is that they've talked, she's mentioned something or other, and ron took it on his own initiative.

although you have to admit it's REALLY WEIRD to have someone calling ron to talk about getbig. no flame, danny, that' just kinda funny. ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »

So now danielson is telling you that he calls ron on the phone to discuss the alpha boards with him, and ron "lets it slip" that I cry to him...and you believe him?  And you are telling ME that I take this too seriously?!?   ???

Dude, the V Board/Y Board battle ended months ago.  It's really time for you to get over it and move on to the next phase of your life.

haha Im just responding to your points rip.

Danny does take the Y serious since he is a mod there, and his effort makes it a great place for about 15 of us close knit Getbiggers to shoot the shit, it just kills you that no one likes or wants you around there, thats what really bothers you.  You tried so hard to fit in, you even had Ron make you a V board mod but then ran off when no one wanted to kiss your ass.

I dont see a problem with Danny being devoted to his job as a mod, all of us down there have jobs, lives and the majority are married and enjoy bullshitting with each other for a couple minutes out of the day. Danny wanted to know what was going on with his board, as any responsible mod would do.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2008, 01:29:04 PM »
unless you're getting paid to mod a board or are personally close friends with the administrator, calling him on the phone for any reason other than "quick i think someone is planning on killing you in your sleep" is kinda bizarre.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »
unless you're getting paid to mod a board or are personally close friends with the administrator, calling him on the phone for any reason other than "quick i think someone is planning on killing you in your sleep" is kinda bizarre.
to be honest, I have never called anyone on the board but Danny seems like a mentally healthy guy whose inside more pu3sy than 5 gynecologists combined so I dont think he's dieing for friends or anything.

whatever---I made one point about Rip's posting style and then she attacks me, threatens to post pm's  ::) etc...

I told her before I was done with her and would leave her alone and than she went and put my name in her avatar, which I also ignored.

IN all honesty, I think Rip has the potential to be a beautiful woman but all the "supplements" and "extreme BBing" have ruined that, thats my opinion.  If you are going to splatter your pictures all across Getbig than you have to take the negative with the positive.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2008, 02:01:45 PM »
Even if she's only 6-4, 280 lbs, she's still going to make $300-500/hour and probably have a full-time Sugar Daddy on top of that, which could be worth anywhere from $3000-10,000/month and up.
Dude, at 6'4, 280 lbs she'd be fat as fuck.
Even at 7'4 i don't think she'd get anywhere near 280 pounds judging from those pics.
$

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2008, 02:38:20 PM »
no no, 320 pounds sterling is how much she charges per hour for private wrestling sessions. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2008, 03:16:33 PM »

Ron has admitted that Rip cryed to her about the Y board and had threads and posts deleted.  Danielson can verify this as Ron let it slip while on the phone with him that RIp did indeed run to him about it.

I may have said that back when we were all fighting, I honestly don't remember. I have never talked to Ron on the phone though. MSN a couple of times, but never on the phone.
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »
Dude, at 6'4, 280 lbs she'd be fat as fuck.
Even at 7'4 i don't think she'd get anywhere near 280 pounds judging from those pics.

http://www.sandyallensbook.com/

It's too bad this girl lived in the time before the Amazon-worship-for-pay movement really took off in the mainstream.