Author Topic: So Are You Impervious To The Powers Of The Puss???  (Read 10954 times)

Moosejay

Re: So Are You Impervious To The Powers Of The Puss???
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 08:26:05 PM »
Unfortunately, I have allowed the "puss" to be my Kryptonite at times. Nowadays, I try to figure out a strategy that will allow me to indulge myself without disastrous repercussions.

smart

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 08:32:44 PM »
Sorry man, just making sure you weren't some cheap swindler. I know you brag alot on here about getting free supplements.

Yes, I get them free for review.  In general I write very extensive reviews, all of which are very honest.

Go check out my review for SuperPump250.  I do not hesitate to state that I will never try it again:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/gasparinutritionsuperpump250review.html

I had no problem rating NO-XS by Higher Power as being average even though it is bodybuilding.com's house brand:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/higherpowernoxsreview.html

I also routinely point out the near fraudulent advertising by MuscleTech and how people do indeed end up paying for that.  I point out every flaw that I can find in a supplement and if a supplement sucks, I say it!

Rest assured, there is not a database on the internet which has more honest supplement reviews than mine other than forums, and even some of those forums suffer from heavy moderation.  I'm telling you right now, if a supplement sucks, it ends up all over my review.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 08:36:31 PM »
Yes, I get them free for review.  In general I write very extensive reviews, all of which are very honest.

Go check out my review for SuperPump250.  I do not hesitate to state that I will never try it again:

I had no problem rating NO-XS by Higher Power as being average even though it is bodybuilding.com's house brand:

I also routinely point out the near fraudulent advertising my MuscleTech and how people do indeed end up paying for that.  I point out every flaw that I can find in a supplement and if a supplement sucks, I say it!

Rest assured, there is not a database on the internet which has more honest supplement reviews than mine other than forums, and even some of those forums suffer from heavy moderation.  I'm telling you right now, if a supplement sucks, it ends up all over my review.
I'll be the judge of that. Sounds truthful enough though. One question... do you REALLY think Met-rx Vanilla Flavored MRP tastes great? I bought some from wal mart a few months back in a pinch and I seriously threw out the whole box as soon as I got home.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 08:38:58 PM »

I also routinely point out the near fraudulent advertising by MuscleTech and how people do indeed end up paying for that.  I point out every flaw that I can find in a supplement and if a supplement sucks, I say it!

matt you ever try out any non stimulant fat burners ? how about LBA's by allamerican efx ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2008, 08:41:55 PM »
I'll be the judge of that. Sounds truthful enough though. One question... do you REALLY think Met-rx Vanilla Flavored MRP tastes great? I bought some from wal mart a few months back in a pinch and I seriously threw out the whole box as soon as I got home.

The reviews are honest in that when I think they are not good products, I say it.

How can a person be an objective judge of a supplement?  Kind of hard to do.  My point is that I definitely have no fear saying I think a product is complete garbage, and I have before, and I will again.

The review you are talking about is here, and is not written by me (this article is from 2003 when I put a lot of content on the site which was biased actually, in favour of the supplement industry):

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/met-rxoriginalvanilla.html

Now compare that to a review which is written by me:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/metrx100ultramyosynwheyreview.html

And one written by a friend of mine for the same product I reviewed (Met-Rx 100% Ultramyosyn Whey)

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/metrx100ultramyosynwheyreview2.html

Here's the thing - I say a lot of supplements taste good that others think suck, but I also openly admit that my standards for taste are very low, lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2008, 08:43:43 PM »
The reviews are honest in that when I think they are not good products, I say it.

How can a person be an objective judge of a supplement?  Kind of hard to do.  My point is that I definitely have no fear saying I think a product is complete garbage, and I have before, and I will again.

The review you are talking about is here, and is not written by me (this article is from 2003 when I put a lot of content on the site which was biased actually, in favour of the supplement industry):

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/met-rxoriginalvanilla.html

Now compare that to a review which is written by me:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/metrx100ultramyosynwheyreview.html

And one written by a friend of mine for the same product I reviewed (Met-Rx 100% Ultramyosyn Whey)

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/metrx100ultramyosynwheyreview2.html

Here's the thing - I say a lot of supplements taste good that others think suck, but I also openly admit that my standards for taste are very low, lol.
Great stuff, keep up the good work.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2008, 08:44:29 PM »
matt you ever try out any non stimulant fat burners ? how about LBA's by allamerican efx ???

Nope, but if I ever decide to cut, I will, LOL.  I did order some fat burners for my friends to review though, so they will be coming soon.

An example of a review by me (more detailed of course):

CELL-TECH: awesome supplement, WAY too expensive (and not worth it in my opinion due to price), and borderline fraudulent advertising.  The orange flavour tasted like battery acid (from 2002), but the grape flavour was alright.  Not delicious like Grape Blast SIZEON by Gaspari though.  Cell-Tech is an excellent supplement if you don't mind the end user price.

Great stuff, keep up the good work.

Thank you polychronopolous.  The bodybuilding DVD market died completely so in the interest of doing the most adaptive thing, I am riding the supplement wave, since the market is strong right now, although with the increase in the price of raws for whey, we will see what happens in sales of whey supplements from here on in.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2008, 08:47:27 PM »
i would love for you to do a review on dave palumbo's somalyze (night time non-tim fat burner) and those LBA'S from all americanm efx...supposedly, according to phil hernon and a bunch of guys on promusc, they are magical and 20 g of them is like 100g of whey or sometthing like that

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 08:55:36 PM »
i would love for you to do a review on dave palumbo's somalyze (night time non-tim fat burner) and those LBA'S from all americanm efx...supposedly, according to phil hernon and a bunch of guys on promusc, they are magical and 20 g of them is like 100g of whey or sometthing like that

I did not review those, but I will!  I did review Probolic-SR by MHP which both Dave Palumbo and Victor Martinez praised in the free Victor Martinez DVD that came with it.

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/mhpprobolicsrreview.html

I would say that particular protein is worth purchasing for the free DVD, although you can also view the contents of that DVD on MDTV:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/category/30/140/204

I would say Probolic-SR is a very good protein powder and one of the first soy proteins I reviewed, although as I said in the review, I am personally unsure of the science behind it, and these days I am very cautious for those supplement manufacturers claiming great breakthroughs since those are very big and bold claims.

GASPARI NUTRITION deserves a LOT of credit, because unlike MUSCLETECH, Gaspari ALWAYS cites peer reviewed scientific journals which support the results they boast of.  MuscleTech on the other hand says something like "In a study, CELL-TECH was shown to work 1700% better than regular creatine monohydrate" and shows NO PROOF AT ALL.

Sorry, but I demand proof.

The reasons why I make my reviews honest, even though they will reduce sales in some cases, is because I want my website to be a beacon of honesty and thrust people in the direction of actually demanding a high burden of proof in life.  In some sense, I try to train people how to think when writing my reviews, and I hope people will adapt the same high standards of critique I have.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2008, 05:18:20 AM »
Matt ,

Try this...

Go to a strip club and get a few lap dances and have a couple of beers.

ACTUALLY GET LAID by some one other than the stripper

Take in 30mg of Zinc a day for 2 weeks and ge plenty of rest 8 hours a night.

If after that you still have no desire then you have issues man...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2008, 07:24:11 AM »
As you saw on my More Kool Fotos Thread...I posted this pic of NPC Figure Icon, Kenny Cassell...and Susan Stivalo...won't recount it here in entirety...but I said how I NEVER let beautiful women get in the way of responsibilities or business.

Ain't easy...but maybe my strongest trait.

Some of the greatest men in history have lost fortunes because of sexual indescretions...like General Electric icon Jack "Neutron" Welch...

So how many here are truly impervious to the power of the puss???
most important trait a man can have to be successful in life
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2008, 07:28:31 AM »
Matt C,

I think stress might be your issue.  You can't change the world.  It's run by corrupt people who lie, it's true.  No side is entirely right, and it'll never change.

I used to think about that stuff all day long, and it caused other areas of my life to suffer.  So, one day I just decided to stop thinking about that stuff so much.  911= shady as hell.  WMD= big ass lie.  All politicans= liars.  System = flawed.  But you can't change it much. 

If you wish to spend your life fighting it, by all means, go for it.  But you'll have a happier life once you accept the world is imperfect, but you can use your understanding of it to make a better life for yourself. 

I wish you well, brother. 

Moosejay

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2008, 07:31:03 AM »
most important trait a man can have to be successful in life

Well understood, Benny. I will not fail because of weakness, at least....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2008, 07:53:47 AM »
As you saw on my More Kool Fotos Thread...I posted this pic of NPC Figure Icon, Kenny Cassell...and Susan Stivalo...won't recount it here in entirety...but I said how I NEVER let beautiful women get in the way of responsibilities or business.

Ain't easy...but maybe my strongest trait.

Some of the greatest men in history have lost fortunes because of sexual indescretions...like General Electric icon Jack "Neutron" Welch...

So how many here are truly impervious to the power of the puss???
translation=you like the penis, BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGG G ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2008, 08:00:58 AM »

Hahahahaha...Squad, whatever gave you that idea?

Moosejay

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2008, 08:10:06 AM »

Translation= I have allowed myself to be super successful and not lose everything because I can't keep my pecker in my pants :)

Here are a couple of my circa 1986, nationally-qualified shots for your pleasure, squad my friend....ummm.....is it here where I say...booooommmmm????? ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2008, 08:13:05 AM »
my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the sheer size and thickness of those 14 inch arms and 20 inch legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you get such Paul Demayo sized freakishly thick muscle mass? ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2008, 08:14:14 AM »
my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the sheer size and thickness of those 14 inch arms and 20 inch legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you get such Paul Demayo sized freakishly thick muscle mass? ;D
im getting quite annoyed with this 'moosegay' character and his schmoe stories with Katz and robbie..
L

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2008, 08:44:32 AM »
post a pic of yourself for comparison, fat man
!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2008, 08:46:55 AM »
post a pic of yourself for comparison, fat man
:D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 08:51:15 AM »
:D
proof your fat ass has no basis to talk

the rolls of lard hang from your sides

you are a moron and a fat disgrace
!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 08:52:09 AM »
proof your fat ass has no basis to talk

the rolls of lard hang from your sides

you are a moron and a fat disgrace
post your picture up next to them and own me if you look better, i dare ya. :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2008, 08:53:54 AM »
post your picture up next to them and own me if you look better, i dare ya. :D
you have already been pwned by moosejay, so no jerk off material for you fatty  :D
!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2008, 08:55:38 AM »
you have already been pwned by moosejay, so no jerk off material for you fatty  :D
hahahahhaa, just what i thought, another pussy. ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2008, 08:58:10 AM »
hahahahhaa, just what i thought, I'm a fat bastard who's just been pwned. ;D
glad to see you know the truth
!