Author Topic: So Are You Impervious To The Powers Of The Puss???  (Read 10952 times)

Moosejay

So Are You Impervious To The Powers Of The Puss???
« on: April 24, 2008, 10:45:40 AM »
As you saw on my More Kool Fotos Thread...I posted this pic of NPC Figure Icon, Kenny Cassell...and Susan Stivalo...won't recount it here in entirety...but I said how I NEVER let beautiful women get in the way of responsibilities or business.

Ain't easy...but maybe my strongest trait.

Some of the greatest men in history have lost fortunes because of sexual indescretions...like General Electric icon Jack "Neutron" Welch...

So how many here are truly impervious to the power of the puss???

Moosejay

Re: So Are You Impervious To The Powers Of The Puss???
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 10:47:17 AM »
Kenny Cassel and Figure champ

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 10:47:33 AM »
maybe you just dont like women as much as other guys, i mean your clearly deeply involved and passionate about and in BB...maybe a hint of homo in you moosegay?
L

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »
As you saw on my More Kool Fotos Thread...I posted this pic of NPC Figure Icon, Kenny Cassell...and Susan Stivalo...won't recount it here in entirety...but I said how I NEVER let beautiful women get in the way of responsibilities or business.

Some of the greatest men in history have lost fortunes because of sexual indescretions...like General Electric icon Jack "Neutron" Welch...

Im Impervious to the power of puss......once she offers anal my defence breaks down.Also Melvin Goodrum, NYCBull, Baygm and timfogarty have naturally outstanding imperviousness to the puss.

Moosejay

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 11:29:16 AM »
maybe you just dont like women as much as other guys, i mean your clearly deeply involved and passionate about and in BB...maybe a hint of homo in you moosegay?

No...sorry to dissappoint, I just don't ruin a life time of work because of some fleeting urge...I have to much self-respect for myself and others...

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 11:29:49 AM »
Im Impervious to the power of puss......once she offers anal my defence breaks down.Also Melvin Goodrum, NYCBull, Baygm and timfogarty have naturally outstanding imperviousness to the puss.

ha!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 06:02:13 PM »
  Glad to see that I'm not the only one who's a slave to his hormones.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 07:26:25 PM »
So Are You Impervious To The Powers Of The Puss???

Yes I am.

On one hand I am very happy to be freed of these shackles at the age of 26, as it was so frustrating and uncomfortable having the sex drive I had 10 years ago.

But I have to admit my sex drive is extremely low, to the point where I am not even so sure natural aging accounts for it.  Has anyone else noticed a marked and severe reduction of sex drive during the mid twenties?  It's at the point where I would rather eat a panzerotti than have sex.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 07:28:34 PM »
Yes I am.

On one hand I am very happy to be freed of these shackles at the age of 26, as it was so frustrating and uncomfortable having the sex drive I had 10 years ago.

But I have to admit my sex drive is extremely low, to the point where I am not even so sure natural aging accounts for it.  Has anyone else noticed a marked and severe reduction of sex drive during the mid twenties?  It's at the point where I would rather eat a panzerotti than have sex.
it's the PCT, bro

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 07:31:52 PM »

Did you dabble to the darkside yet?  You shouldn't be in trouble yet, being only 26. 

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »
Yes I am.

2 things which affect me. BF levels too low (no fat left to burn) or overtraining.

I tend to overdo things and have to watch overtraining (do a high cardio sport-Outrigging-as well as BBing).

As for food i have always eaten clean, just can't do that anymore. I work a lot now which also sends the metabilism through the roof on top of my muscle and training. Yesterday i ate complete rubbish on top of 2 of my 5 meals, and finished off the day with Ice cream. Woke up looking ripped, without the junk i wake up flat. I'm not talking as a beginner here.

Anyway, without those two problems, i have no problems.

BTW i'm 28. With all the training i have done in both sports over the last 4+ years i do i have noticed changes in Libido all over the shop depending upon what i do. I juiced for 4 years until i was 24, i would say if i am not overtrained or have enough food in me at 28 my Libido is at least as high if not higher than at 16 as my fitness level is very high now, and my BF levels are very low.

Even today i've eaten two clean meals today, yes enough egg yolks and clean carbs (i eat enough carbs until i am happy-say 70-80g a meal- as too much makes me sluggish), i can feel my energy levels slipping due to no junk.

Typed a lot, i know ur feeling it is a shit feeling, it takes a while to figure it out. Maybe you need higher BF levels? Less training?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 07:43:22 PM »
Thank you for the comments!

I've been reviewing supplements like crazy (plug):

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/supplementreviews.html

I've decided to order lots of sex drive related supplements to review to see if they help.

I admit, when I have goals in life, I put blinders on, and that may play a mental role in my low sex drive.  But I'm telling you, it's so low that I honestly fear that there will be a point that I may actually dislike having sex outright.

I used to desire sex like a hungry man desires a panzerotti.  ;D

Now I kind of desire sex like a a well fed man would desire a panzerotti.  Meaning that it's enjoyable but not something I yearn for or need.  :(

I would imagine the next step is desiring sex the way a very full person would desire a panzerotti.  :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »

Unfortunately, I have allowed the "puss" to be my Kryptonite at times. Nowadays, I try to figure out a strategy that will allow me to indulge myself without disastrous repercussions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »
many a great man's downfall has been a woman.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 07:57:33 PM »
Thank you for the comments!

I've been reviewing supplements like crazy (plug):

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/supplementreviews.html

I've decided to order lots of sex drive related supplements to review to see if they help.

I admit, when I have goals in life, I put blinders on, and that may play a mental role in my low sex drive.  But I'm telling you, it's so low that I honestly fear that there will be a point that I may actually dislike having sex outright.

I used to desire sex like a hungry man desires a panzerotti.  ;D

Now I kind of desire sex like a a well fed man would desire a panzerotti.  Meaning that it's enjoyable but not something I yearn for or need.  :(

I would imagine the next step is desiring sex the way a very full person would desire a panzerotti.  :-X

Matt....I fear for you....
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 08:00:01 PM »
Matt....I fear for you....

Fear?  Lol...
Bodybuilding Pro.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »
Fear?  Lol...
Have you seriously used every single supplement on your website?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 08:04:42 PM »
many a great man's downfall has been a woman.

Or a Queer Vissy

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 08:04:50 PM »
Matt C have you exercisied the thought that maybe you just don't like women   :(
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 08:05:42 PM »
In my opinion - and I'm no doctor - I feel a lot better and get sick a lot less when I don't take every supplement under the sun.  They put the liver to work.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 08:06:37 PM »
Or a Queer Vissy

see, i could never attack vince for his lifestyle choice.  Doesn't affect you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »
You have a review for Propecia, yet you have a full head of hair. You said the great thing about Met-rx original vanilla flavored MRP, was the "taste". It tastes horrible, that's almost common knowledge i thought...

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 08:19:08 PM »
Have you seriously used every single supplement on your website?

Almost all of the reviews are written by me, but not all of them.  Note that most of the reviews are for proteins, gainers, and NO products.  I have not used a lot of true muscle building (creatine) supplements, and in fact, went creatine free from 2004-2007.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 08:19:50 PM »
no i cant resist pussy on a platter..    put on some backround hip hop and ill beat it up for hours... no shit
\

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »
Almost all of the reviews are written by me, but not all of them.  Note that most of the reviews are for proteins, gainers, and NO products.  I have not used a lot of true muscle building (creatine) supplements, and in fact, went creatine free from 2004-2007.
Sorry man, just making sure you weren't some cheap swindler. I know you brag alot on here about getting free supplements.