Author Topic: So Are You Impervious To The Powers Of The Puss???  (Read 10882 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: So Are You Impervious To The Powers Of The Puss???
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2008, 10:02:37 AM »
Sorry to break it to you, but at 22 your penis problems are just getting started, ask half of the guys in there 40's who have gotten a divorce what the reason was.  It was either your penis getting you in trouble or someone else's penis moving in on your territory. 

Get used to it.

that quote couldnt not be more applicable these days

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2008, 10:27:59 AM »
Allways wear a Condom unless you plan on marrying the girl.
Bring children into the mix and you could be Fvcked for life.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Moosejay

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2008, 10:32:53 AM »
Listen, hear me now on this.

I have been lucky and safe with things, and have had my fun, and hope to continue to do so.

However....

If you are a guy in your 30's or 40's, and get bagged cheating or your wife cheats on youy....you will lose EVERYTHING...and likely never own a house again...especially if you have kids or pop anothert one out of wedlock

Happens ALL the time

I nhave a patient who lost TWO firefighter pensions because he could not keep the pecker in his pants.

nuff said

Moosejay

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2008, 10:34:45 AM »
This "moosejay" character is almost as bad as "onlyme" with his boring anecdotes of pointless and useless stories. I bet if those 2 spent more than 5 minutes in a room together they would try and make a baby.

sorry, benny...I am usually more productive,...buit I have been in the hospital for awhile with nothing better to ndo than answer e-mails from high achievers the like of you... :) 

Moosejay

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2008, 10:35:36 AM »
Good shots. The double bicep looks great.

haha yes and thanks

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2008, 10:39:58 AM »
post your picture up next to them and own me if you look better, i dare ya. :D
Here u go you big bitch

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »
This "moosejay" character is almost as bad as "onlyme" with his boring anecdotes of pointless and useless stories. I bet if those 2 spent more than 5 minutes in a room together they would try and make a baby.

Onlyme is the absolute worst with whoring out his stories.  I went to college with a guy like him.  Anytime there was a discussion, this guy had a bigger and better story.  He permanently ruined me for life as I now have zero attention span for listening to anyones pointless stories.

Moosejay

« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2008, 07:26:19 AM »
well it be hard to be resistent to my nurs for tday...she is finbe...and kinda older I like it ;)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2008, 07:30:56 AM »
moosejay, aren't you married?

Moosejay

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2008, 07:33:36 AM »
no

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2008, 07:35:58 AM »
hmm... could have sworn you mention something about a wife in one of your previous posts.

Moosejay

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2008, 07:38:06 AM »
no..nvr did...too many thgings have gotten in the way....figger getr married at age 65 mny yrs from now...not mny yrs left to f it up... :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2008, 07:57:39 AM »
If you are a guy in your 30's or 40's, and get bagged cheating or your wife cheats on youy....you will lose EVERYTHING...and likely never own a house again...especially if you have kids or pop anothert one out of wedlock

Correct.

If you are married, and you want to cheat, just get a divorce while things are SIMPLE.

If you knock up the mistress, she'll quickly become a second family and you'll become a slave to work, and both women will own you forever.

There are no 'undo's in life.

Moosejay

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2008, 08:04:30 AM »
yes 240 it will never ever end the pain that is...better to just rub one out like i will do to myb nurse today evenbtually... :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2008, 08:51:32 AM »
yes 240 it will never ever end the pain that is...better to just rub one out like i will do to myb nurse today evenbtually... :)

your hand is the most loyal, obedient, reliable, compassionate, honest partner you'll ever have.

There are so many stories of mens lives ruined... had they just cranked one out in the sink instead of driving over to to the girls' house for the fun (and all ensuing drama).

Really, guys should have to crank one out before every major decision in life.  Less wars, zero fights, no babymama drama, etc. 

Moosejay

« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2008, 11:29:45 AM »
truer words never spoken