Author Topic: Pre Contest Chewing??  (Read 5576 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Pre Contest Chewing??
« on: April 24, 2008, 08:36:47 PM »
I saw a thread on MD about this and it aroused my curiousity.

How many of you getbiggers out there like to take a dip during your contest dieting??

Do you see any positives or negatives to this??

I know our famous blockhead is a fan of this, is anyone else???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Pre Contest Chewing??
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »
nicotine is the positive

guys used to smoke cigs for the same efdfect

pr chew nicorette

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 08:44:52 PM »

How many of you getbiggers out there like to take a dip during your contest dieting??

I grew up with a few rednecks who always had a fresh can of Skoal in the back of their skin tight Wranglers...

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 08:45:32 PM »
damn i havent had a dip since monday, trying to quit.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 08:48:52 PM »
my brother went through a coiwboy stage where he rode bulls and went to rodeos and listened to hank williams.. he chewed during that....   scrawnby motha fucka  definitelyy didnt need to though

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 08:50:55 PM »
Tell him to never go to oakdale again and that phase will be something of the past.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   good ole oakldale rodeo !!   ;D

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »
Want mouth cancer go ahead and dip. ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »
my brother went through a coiwboy stage where he rode bulls and went to rodeos and listened to hank williams.. he chewed during that....   scrawnby motha fucka  definitelyy didnt need to though
I went to school with a couple skinny ass cowboys (real cowboys, I am from Texas) who rode bulls on the weekend and worked their fathers ranch. It was nothing for them to hop of the back of their truck tailgate and start a fight at the slightest inclination. Cool dudes, but all the way aggresive, no doubt.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 09:00:04 PM »
I'm chewing Skoal now!!!  It's on sale now 2 for $7.  Bought a roll.  Just throw it in your fridge.  I know cap86 dips too, he's got a can as his avatar.

Have no Idea what it is supposed to do lift/diet wise, been doing it for a while.  You cant smoke when your out hunting, too easy to start a fire and I don't want the fuggin game wardens poking their nose around my hunting camp.
\

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »
Also, just to clarify...dipping and chewing are not the same thing.

so what is the difference??

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 09:02:27 PM »
I'm chewing Skoal now!!!  It's on sale now 2 for $7.  Bought a roll.  Just throw it in your fridge.  I know cap86 dips too, he's got a can as his avatar.

Have no Idea what it is supposed to do lift/diet wise, been doing it for a while.  You cant smoke when your out hunting, too easy to start a fire and I don't want the fuggin game wardens poking their nose around my hunting camp.
You ever tried the nicotine free kind? I know Randy White, hall of fame defense tackle for the Dallas Cowboys used to dip/chew but quit the nicotine kind and swears by the nicotine free snuff as being just as flavorful.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »

Fine cut vs Long cut.  Some people only consider redman as chew. ::)  Fine cut sucks, it get stuck in your teeth, Long cut come right out.  My buddy swallows that shit after he's done.  I'm back in the can within 15 minutes so, I never chew it down for an hour. 

If your new to it, start with pouches. ;)  Self contained for ease of use.

You ever tried the nicotine free kind? I know Randy White, hall of fame defense tackle for the Dallas Cowboys used to dip/chew but quit the nicotine kind and swears by the nicotine free snuff as being just as flavorful.

Nah, I saw a can of ground up mint, was thinking about it.  Getting older and what not.  Some good dip wakes you up in the morning though.  My ex used to hate it when I would spit in the shower in the morning.  It goes down the fuggin drain anyways.
\

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 09:05:42 PM »

Hey flexingtonsteele,,,,,,,, did you steal anything at arnold classic,,,,, just asking because you look like a new orleans looter

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »
Hey flexingtonsteele,,,,,,,, did you steal anything at arnold classic,,,,, just asking because you look like a new orleans looter
I dunno, just looks like a clean cut black guy to me.

capirnakus

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 09:14:52 PM »
im from canada . shits 7 bucks a tin and half the size here ( only 15 grams ). went to texas and loved the cope bourbon but stick to scoal straight up here.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 09:25:24 PM »
im from canada . shits 7 bucks a tin and half the size here ( only 15 grams ). went to texas and loved the cope bourbon but stick to scoal straight up here.

yes copenhagen bourbon is the best snuff of all time.

i quit because i was scared of mouth cancer.  Anyone know how long you need to quit for to allow your gums to 'heal' to their normal state?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 09:32:37 PM »
yes copenhagen bourbon is the best snuff of all time.

i quit because i was scared of mouth cancer.  Anyone know how long you need to quit for to allow your gums to 'heal' to their normal state?

When my gums get raw I just switch to pouches for a few days.  Then back to skoal long cut. I've been considering the nicotine free stuff for the same reason.  On another note, it's always fun to watch the newb go green around the gills when they first try it. ;D
\

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 09:53:55 PM »
When my gums get raw I just switch to pouches for a few days.  Then back to skoal long cut. I've been considering the nicotine free stuff for the same reason.  On another note, it's always fun to watch the newb go green around the gills when they first try it. ;D
I tried Redman when I was 11, my neighbors were a few years older and had it. I must have swallowed alittle of that shit and remember heading straight for the shitter. What a memory.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 10:10:32 PM »
I tried Redman when I was 11, my neighbors were a few years older and had it. I must have swallowed alittle of that shit and remember heading straight for the shitter. What a memory.

$hit, if you're new to it, it could make you yack without swallowing it. My ex-Brother in law is 35 chewed to fit in out at the camp, he threw up and blamed it on the beer. ;D
\

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 10:35:41 PM »
edit:  nm lol

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »
I used to dip Copenhagen before my matches.  At the Nationals I was about to spit it out before getting to the table and a cameraman was following me and a guy asking questions so I couldn't spit it out.  I ended up swallowing it.  It sucked.  As soon as I was done I ran to the restroom and threw up.  It used to wire me up before each match.  I never did it other than when I was competing.  My friend used to dip Copenhagen in the upper and lower lip, have two huge wads of chew in his cheeks, smoke a cigar and drink a beer all at the same time.  He was funny

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 03:08:10 PM »

Skoal Wintergreen is the bane of my entire existence. Fuck VISA...

Skoal: Never leave home without it.

?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 03:10:32 PM »
Skoal Wintergreen is the bane of my entire existence. Fuck VISA...

Skoal: Never leave home without it.

oh wow i bet your use the beryy flavored pouches when your sucking off your boyfriend though

lol

skoal is for fags

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »
oh wow i bet your use the beryy flavored pouches when your sucking off your boyfriend though

lol

skoal is for fags
No way! I[m a skin on skin kind of guy. I like tasting my men naturally. One day when I become a man like you I will move on to Kodiak.
?