Author Topic: A Little Closer  (Read 3781 times)

The Coach

A Little Closer
« on: April 25, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »
 ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: A Little Closer
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 11:33:17 AM »
Joe,

Can you list 5 things that John McCain will do to fight inflation, unemployment, the sagging dollar, and the food crisis?

Or do you just have cute pics of hilary?

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 11:36:37 AM »
Joe,

Can you list 5 things that John McCain will do to fight inflation, unemployment, the sagging dollar, and the food crisis?

No......not now. My accountant is getting ready to give me the bad news, if you don't here from me with in the week..........I killed myself!!

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 11:36:46 AM »
That's a great photo.  You offended 240 so u may want to apolgize.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 11:40:03 AM »
i want to suck on mc cains wife saggy tits.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 11:48:59 AM »
i want to suck on mc cains wife saggy tits.

Those tits are worth 500 million dollars... may I have a little suck too?
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 11:50:20 AM »
That's a great photo.  You offended 240 so u may want to apolgize.

I'm a pistol-packing repub.  I think obama is phony and hilary is phony.  But I think mccain is a bit dishonest about his little tax cut position.

No......not now. My accountant is getting ready to give me the bad news, if you don't here from me with in the week..........I killed myself!!

I asked my good friend Wesley Snipes to file my taxes for me.  I haven't heard back, so I'm assuming all is well.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 11:54:12 AM »

I asked my good friend Wesley Snipes to file my taxes for me.  I haven't heard back, so I'm assuming all is well.

;D

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 12:06:40 PM »
I'm a pistol-packing repub.  I think obama is phony and hilary is phony.  But I think mccain is a bit dishonest about his little tax cut position

I have more respect for you now than before and I agree with your thought.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 12:12:05 PM »
I have more respect for you now than before and I agree with your thought.

I like the politics board - and I love to take all arguments.  I recognize that all political parties are flawed and many are corrupt.  Each of the 3 candidates for prez will do a good job, and each has done pandering to get here, and had big problems in the personal life.  I don't take it too seriously. 

Whenever I see someone who takes 'absolute' positions on issues, I love to argue it.  We actually had people defending Larry Craig when he tried to bugger another man in an airport restroom.  Because as repubs, they thought they had a duty to defend their team member, even though he liked to blow men in public places.

I'm not like that.  I prefer honesty.  Tell me the 3 biggest ways your candidate will fix america, and tell me his 3 biggest weaknesses... but don't spend 3 hours bashing his opponent, and never claim your party is perfect.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 12:17:10 PM »
Joe,

joe decided to chose the option of call a friend.... :D

those are immidiate things mccain will do after getting in office

1.close the fuckin border with the type of fence they put ni israel agasint the errorist palastinian,,through this process  asin while this process is going start legalize ALL the none criminal 10s of millions foreighners in the usa that lwalk the showdows of society (mainly good mexicans),,john mccain see them and wants them to be proud americans too

2. stop borowing money from china,,,john mccain will stop the big spending and will stop the american banks from borrowing money from other countries especially china,,start using american workers to create american products way it used to be,,china is a red nasty communist posion that abused and raped america to its core

3. john mccain will open the oil reserve in america and will also start the era of ethanol ,,companies will be rewarded for doing so

4. sagging dollar will be sagging dollar until america seperate itself to some degree from china dependndency and it will happen as soon as mccain is in white house

5. the war in iraq will be the key for better economy america in addition to seperation from china and less dependency on china,,
the war in iraq willbe WON the way america always won wars,,MORE TROOPS AS MUCH AS NEEDED FOR THE SHORTEST TIME AS POSSIBLE while during this process unlike in bush fucked up goverment...mccain will expect the iraqi goverment to do a lot more if NOT! the country will be devided into 3 atonomies one for the shiats one for the sunis and one for the curdistanians with or with out  the iraqi goverment will,,this will bring up 3 common blood lines under 3 diff states and the american soldier will be raplaced by arab and muslim and international peace keepers as stabelizers with american troops keeping everything under control and go home at the end of this process which will take 2-3 years and only peace keeping forces will remain for the next 40-50 years like in korea and japan,,those peace keepers will be mainly arab muslim and international peace keeping forces

there you have it mccain 5 stes into the white house garenteed gh15 approved
fallen angel

Moosejay

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 12:20:31 PM »
Those tits are worth 500 million dollars... may I have a little suck too?

more like 100 mill...but good enough

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 12:22:34 PM »
joe decided to chose the option of call a friend.... :D

1.close the fuckin border with the type of fence they put ni israel agasint the errorist palastinian,,through this process  asin while this process is going start legalize ALL the none criminal 10s of millions foreighners in the usa that lwalk the showdows of society (mainly good mexicans),,john mccain see them and wants them to be proud americans too

2. stop borowing money from china,,,john mccain will stop the big spending and will stop the american banks from borrowing money from other countries especially china,,start using american workers to create american products way it used to be,,china is a red nasty communist posion that abused and raped america to its core

3. john mccain will open the oil reserve in america and will also start the era of ethanol ,,companies will be rewarded for doing so

4. sagging dollar will be sagging dollar until america seperate itself to some degree from china dependndency and it will happen as soon as mccain is in white house

5. the war in iraq will be the key for better economy america in addition to seperation from china and less dependency on china,,
the war in iraq willbe WON the way america always won wars,,MORE TROOPS AS MUCH AS NEEDED FOR THE SHORTEST TIME AS POSSIBLE while during this process unlike in bush fucked up goverment...mccain will expect the iraqi goverment to do a lot more if NOT! the country will be devided into 3 atonomies one for the shiats one for the sunis and one for the curdistanians with or with out  the iraqi goverment will,,this will bring up 3 common blood lines under 3 diff states and the american soldier will be raplaced by arab and muslim and international peace keepers as stabelizers with american troops keeping everything under control and go home at the end of this process which will take 2-3 years and only peace keeping forces will remain for the next 40-50 years like in korea and japan,,those peace keepers will be mainly arab muslim and international peace keeping forces

there you have it mccain 5 stes into the white house garenteed gh15 approved

good post i agree with most

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 12:25:34 PM »

1.close the fuckin border

Mccain tried to, with ultra-lib Teddy kennedy, get an amnesty Bill passed which would let the illegals stay.  And he refuses to promise not to bring it back once he's president.   

I like the other 4 ideas... but as long as the war is raging, we need to borrow that $ from china.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 12:35:55 PM »
Joe,

Can you explain to me how Hilary can keep the country in line when she couldn't even keep her husband in line?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 12:37:35 PM »
Can you explain to me how Hilary can keep the country in line when she couldn't even keep her husband in line?

I never said she could keep the country in line.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 04:17:13 PM »
if you don't here from me with in the week..........I killed myself!!

Please please please please PLEASE let us not hear from him in a week..... ;D

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 04:30:50 PM »

Please please please please PLEASE let us not hear from him in a week..... ;D
;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »
joe, just go away. you're not clever, you're not smart, your points are never revelations and you never have anything resembling something intelligent to contribute.

i could write a "joe's political threads" script that just pulled random idiotic comments from freerepublic, old limbaugh transcripts, and pictures from little green footballs or something and posts them every day or so. it would be just as worthwhile.

it has nothing to do with your ideology, you are just, quite literally, a drooling douchebag and your posts make me embarrassed to consider that people like you are allowed to vote and actually affect how my country is run.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 04:44:48 PM »
joe, just go away. you're not clever, you're not smart, your points are never revelations and you never have anything resembling something intelligent to contribute.

i could write a "joe's political threads" script that just pulled random idiotic comments from freerepublic, old limbaugh transcripts, and pictures from little green footballs or something and posts them every day or so. it would be just as worthwhile.

it has nothing to do with your ideology, you are just, quite literally, a drooling douchebag and your posts make me embarrassed to consider that people like you are allowed to vote and actually affect how my country is run.
I agree. Joe seems uneducated. He just rattles off what he hears from his client while he is counting their reps. If he was honest he would explain why he didn't graduate high school. Joe claims to have a mega money making PT business but the guy is too stupid and there is no way this so called business exists. Joe has admitted to abusing drugs throughout his life, he has failed to make a name for himself in bb. He is a washed up annoying old man and I wish he would retire from getbig forever. He claims to live in a multi million dollar mansion on the ocean and when he posts pics of himself from his kitchen in his so called mansion it actually looks like he is living in a shithole. Look at the backround of his so called mansions kitchen. Joe Loco is and always will be ALL LIES AND ALL DRUGS!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 04:52:42 PM »
 ;D, Are you a Tranny? You look like one!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 04:56:55 PM »
Many of us know have seen where Joe lives and it's all true.

Brutal Jealousy my CUBAN friend living in south east Florida who uses a DSL from Bell South dsl-074-173-139-028.sip.mia.bellsouth.net [74.173.139.28]
I supposed to believe you, the second fattest liar here ::)

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 05:01:05 PM »
I supposed to believe you, the second fattest liar here ::)

so you spread rumors around that I'm on drugs and sell them?

The Coach

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 06:10:23 PM »
I agree. Joe seems uneducated. He just rattles off what he hears from his client while he is counting their reps. If he was honest he would explain why he didn't graduate high school. Joe claims to have a mega money making PT business but the guy is too stupid and there is no way this so called business exists. Joe has admitted to abusing drugs throughout his life, he has failed to make a name for himself in bb. He is a washed up annoying old man and I wish he would retire from getbig forever. He claims to live in a multi million dollar mansion on the ocean and when he posts pics of himself from his kitchen in his so called mansion it actually looks like he is living in a shithole. Look at the backround of his so called mansions kitchen. Joe Loco is and always will be ALL LIES AND ALL DRUGS!

Who said I had a "multi-million" dollar mansion? The average median cost of a home in Huntington Beach is about $711,000. I have a home with a rental unit, so paying $1.2 with income isn't bad for being 30 yards from the sand. BTW, that pic of my kitchen was taken last year, it's been remodeled

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 06:20:25 PM »
Who said I had a "multi-million" dollar mansion? The average median cost of a home in Huntington Beach is about $711,000. I have a home with a rental unit, so paying $1.2 with income isn't bad for being 30 yards from the sand. BTW, that pic of my kitchen was taken last year, it's been remodeled

Pray mcCain wins.

If Obama gets in, your home value will drop, mortgage will jump if you're in an ARM, your tenant won't be able to afford the rent anymore, and lots of other good stuff!