Author Topic: Bob Chick, who is more accurate, Milos of GH15?  (Read 4269 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Bob Chick, who is more accurate, Milos of GH15?
« on: April 28, 2008, 12:04:47 PM »
Milos claims that most "smart" IFBB pros use about 750 mg of test a week, and mabey 500-750 mg of another compound.

GH15 claism that the average IFBB pro uses anywhere from 2-3 grams of test, and 2-3 grams of other compounds as well as orals.

I personally believe GH15, who would you say is the more accurate of the two Bob?
shotgun on the team

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Bob Chick, who is more accurate, Milos of GH15?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 12:08:54 PM »
They are both right. Notice that Milos explicitly states 'smart' professional bodybuilders. He is talking about a hypothetical scenario as none exist.

O

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 12:12:57 PM »
Lee does one amp of deca a week 8 weeks prior to a contest. He is the smartest pro.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
I think Milos is considerably closer to whats really goin on than GH15.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »
Well, they both might be right, except that when Milos is talking about those 500-750 mg doses 2 per week they are on a host of other things as well. Namely, insulin. Of course, even some of us who know at least something about BB/Powerlifting drugs have not even heard about half the stuff they are using. Also, Milos is a very smart person and does not want people to think that Professional athletes do nothing but stay at home and inject all day long.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 01:06:37 PM »
Well, they both might be right, except that when Milos is talking about those 500-750 mg doses 2 per week they are on a host of other things as well. Namely, insulin. Of course, even some of us who know at least something about BB/Powerlifting drugs have not even heard about half the stuff they are using. Also, Milos is a very smart person and does not want people to think that Professional athletes do nothing but stay at home and inject all day long.

I would say that's pretty much correct - 500-750mg a week is all most guys need to take but it just depends on how much else you want to throw into the mix - don't forget all the GH too.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 01:11:23 PM »
I would say that's pretty much correct - 500-750mg a week is all most guys need to take but it just depends on how much else you want to throw into the mix - don't forget all the GH too.

Or the Igf-1, Mgf, clugophage etc.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 01:40:36 PM »
bigj you dont know what your talking about bro

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 01:49:22 PM »
You here of guys spending over 10 grand on amateur shows; if that equals 3 amps a week then thats some expensive stuff. These guys on getbig will never get it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 01:53:19 PM »
Well, they both might be right, except that when Milos is talking about those 500-750 mg doses 2 per week they are on a host of other things as well. Namely, insulin.

That's exactly what I was gonna say...  I'd imagine some pros rely more heavily on insulin, and some more on AAS, so they both could be right.
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 02:39:10 PM »
I prefer 2 tablets of d-bol a day.....

but that may be really pushing it

;D

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »
Chick won't answer that question as he said in a thread about Drug use in Pros. No Pros openly talk about their Drug Course and if you give him names he says he has Never heard of them and Milos is old and has not competed for years So he doesn't count.FFS Wake up and smell the Drugs Bob.IMO GH15 is straight up without agenda Milos is always selling something.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 03:49:07 PM »
Both could certainly be correct, what the "smart" one's do, and what most do might be two different things...experience is what often makes one become "smart" along the way.

We've also seen quite a few "next big things" come and go in record time due to receptor burnout, and overdoing it early on....trust me, the one's doing th most amount of drugs either never make it, or aren't around too long. The veteren BBers that have had a steady and long career are indeed, the smart ones.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 04:06:19 PM »

Sounds like a good post to me, Bob. :)

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »
Both could certainly be correct, what the "smart" one's do, and what most do might be two different things...experience is what often makes one become "smart" along the way.

We've also seen quite a few "next big things" come and go in record time due to receptor burnout, and overdoing it early on....trust me, the one's doing th most amount of drugs either never make it, or aren't around too long. The veteren BBers that have had a steady and long career are indeed, the smart ones.

Good answer

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 06:10:18 PM »

What does receptor burnout mean Chick?  Who were you sponsored by when you Bodybuilt?  I know Culter is built by muscle tech.  Can you burn your receptors out from too much muscle tech or certain brand over a period of time?

TEAM Nasser

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »
Now that is a Good question.Why would any BB burn out from supps?Maybe they should come with a warning on the label "If used could cause Receptor Burnout"FFS it just gets more laughable. ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 06:37:43 PM »
personally, the i think its receptor donwgrade
and i think lowering the doseage and running some pct can make those "burnouts" start to grow again.

as well as "tapering up"

what do you think bob

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »
Now that is a Good question.Why would any BB burn out from supps?Maybe they should come with a warning on the label "If used could cause Receptor Burnout"FFS it just gets more laughable. ::)

The only thing gettin more laughable, are your posts....

Your body can become less tolerent to supps just as easy...purely by taking higher than reccomended dosages for a prolonged period of time. The body adapts very quickly.
BTW...how much time did you spend on www.gettrackandfield.com today, wondering why they dont test their athletes despite having it in their rules??  HURRY!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2008, 07:29:32 AM »
Chick speaks the truth.  The reason guys don't want to accept the idea of pros only using the amounts listed is because they can't deal with the fact that they can use 5 times as much stuff and not look half as good. 

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 07:59:36 AM »
Chick speaks the truth.  The reason guys don't want to accept the idea of pros only using the amounts listed is because they can't deal with the fact that they can use 5 times as much stuff and not look half as good. 

true story

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2008, 09:20:08 AM »

Brutal truth...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »
Post a picture of yourself, i am interested to know what your self proclaimed massive use of drugs has got you.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008, 10:36:12 AM »
personally, the i think its receptor donwgrade
and i think lowering the doseage and running some pct can make those "burnouts" start to grow again.

as well as "tapering up"

what do you think bob
your sooo gay its redicoulous..
The Number 2 in Scranton

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2008, 11:02:33 AM »
They are both right. Notice that Milos explicitly states 'smart' professional bodybuilders. He is talking about a hypothetical scenario as none exist.

LOL!!!!!!!!

After years of defending bodybuilders then finally meeting them and realizing for myself how smart they are collectively, I would tend to agree.
Bodybuilding Pro.com