Author Topic: Gasoline May Soon Cost a Sawbuck  (Read 3567 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Gasoline May Soon Cost a Sawbuck
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2008, 07:38:21 AM »
Depends on what u do in the Coast Guard. Cap I'd just go straight 0311 in the Marines. Do a 3 year hitch..2 tours in combat and then get out. Hit up ICE/Marshall or Border Patrol. No Intel BS or any of that..u won't do anything to help down the road because as an enlisted guy with a 3 year tour u won't do much. The Marines don't promise much anyway. See what bonues u can get and do ur GI bill for Grad School.
Yeah, I heard that there is currently an 0321 contract and if I got hurt in training I could still serve as an rifleman and then get out.
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2008, 07:39:35 AM »
What the hell is 0321...forget that shit. 0311 dude...If u get hurt and they recycle u then u still keep ur contract.
L

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2008, 07:42:26 AM »
What the hell is 0321...forget that shit. 0311 dude...If u get hurt and they recycle u then u still keep ur contract.
Recon Batt
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2008, 08:04:53 AM »
Well go for it. U need to be able max ur pt test and all ur swim quals....u will have to pass the recon swimmer test and recon course...evetually hit Jump School..which is no problem and hopefully get a Ranger slot as well.
L

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
So I am really looking heavily into the Army right now and a former Marine buddy says to be weary since it is election time.  He seems to think we will be hitting Iran before Bush leaves so we will be stuck there no matter who goes into office. 
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2008, 01:48:17 PM »
So I am really looking heavily into the Army right now and a former Marine buddy says to be weary since it is election time.  He seems to think we will be hitting Iran before Bush leaves so we will be stuck there no matter who goes into office. 

We will absolutely be there regardless of who is in office.  There will eventually be a RIF, but not on Obama's timeline. 

If you are concerned about combat then look at the Air Force.  That branch is as close to the civilian sector as it gets. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »
We will absolutely be there regardless of who is in office.  There will eventually be a RIF, but not on Obama's timeline. 

If you are concerned about combat then look at the Air Force.  That branch is as close to the civilian sector as it gets. 

Not worried about combat, more about being overused like in the Clinton days as well as right now.
Squishy face retard