Author Topic: Poor deluded fools who think Nasser used oil in 1998  (Read 30703 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: Poor deluded fools who think Nasser used oil in 1998
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 07:19:58 AM »
How exactly does one argue 1998 and post-9/11 in the same instance?

Nasser was great from the front, but that's all.  If Bodybuilding were a "front double bicep" competition, Nasser would be a winner.  Unfortunately for you, that isn't the case.

I has nothing to do with his camel and goat-banging roots, just the fact that he wasn't good enough to be the best.

Sharma = delusional.  Get over it.  1997 is gone, and it's never coming back.

Neither is Nasser's physique.

and bodybilding its not a 'back ' competition...so if Yates had so much importance because his back was 'better' Nasser should get the same points because his front was better...

i really dont know why back is the most decisive factor in winning a competition...
!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 07:22:41 AM »
You don't have this detail with oil. Plain and simple.

Sure one can.  If the oil is applied correctly.  Many top pros use and have used it, the issue of visual displeasure occurs when the bodybuilder in question is ignorant to the correct way to apply the compound.  At least that seems to be the prevailing wisdom.

The question now becomes, "Is Nasser's inability to use this compound, later in his career, in such a way so as to divert attention from its obvious use a sign of inferior intellect?" :o

Put on your philosopher's pants and let's walk down that road for awhile...

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 07:22:56 AM »
Yeah, sure, my mother beeing fair-skinned and light-haired, she surely has some of that Arab blood. Have you taken a look in the mirror lately? Islam does not unit us, asshole, first we're shiites and you're a sunni. Second, a lot of Iranians don't acknowledge Islam as beeing our true religion. It's just an Arab product that we need to get rid of. And we will.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 07:24:28 AM »
and bodybilding its not a 'back ' competition...so if Yates had so much importance because his back was 'better' Nasser should get the same points because his front was better...

i really dont know why back is the most decisive factor in winning a competition...
No, it most certianly isn't a "back" competiton.  If it were, jowl Stubbs would be kicking more ass than any man alive!

Other bbers (NOT just Dorian) beat Nasser from the side.  So that's 4 of 7 mandatories that Nasser lost more often than not.  Can't win like that.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 07:24:35 AM »

Amen to that. Seriously, best and most intelligent post on this thread.

Not only that, Nasser matched Yates on width and thickness in 97. Dorian only actually beat him with his stunning lower back . However, since when was Mr Olympia a lower back contest?

Nasser also destroyed him on hamstrings. It is simply not the case that Yates was do great from behind and Nasser destroyed Yates from the front. Embarrassingly he killed him.

Great post from you.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 07:31:14 AM »
Where did I say anything about 'idiot'?  I called you delusional, which is what you are if you believe Nasser is synthol-free.  It's been around since the mid-90's, you know.

My remedial tongue?  I present a rational statement, you lower the discussion to name-calling (like you always do), but I'm the intellectually challenged one?  A violent, verbal response is the reflex of the weak, untrained mind.

In the words of Shakespeare:  "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

While you are not a lady, the sentiment is certianly appropriate.  If you don't understand it, then that proves my point.
A+++         

Most people put the 'methinks' at the beginning of the sentence. 

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 07:32:23 AM »
I actually think 96 was his best year, but he got DQ'd, so that discussion is kinda moot.

If you want to get right down to it, Shawn Ray has more to bitch about than anyone re: 94, 96, 97...

Just my opinion.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 07:33:06 AM »
yes Sharma the trailer trash pumpkinheads will never accept what stares them right in their toothless meth addicted faces, Nasser absolutely destroys Dorian, even on his so called "best bodypart"

I feel better knowing that there are people as intelligent and BRAVE as Squadfather in this world. People with real courage and moral fibre to admit the truth and stand up against injustice. Some of you are timid sheep but Squad is a leader, an alpha male who makes you squirm because he produces evidence and arguments that PROVE he is rght.

And where do the cowardly sheep run to? To the pathetic ' you have to see Dorian in the flesh' defence when ALL evidence shows that Nasser beat him in every department.

Fair and square

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 07:33:31 AM »
A+++         

Most people put the 'methinks' at the beginning of the sentence. 

I know, and it drives me apesh*t!

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2008, 07:35:32 AM »
Thank God, we've got Saquadftaher and Sharma to stand against injustice. They'll finally get the judges to come back on their 97' decision and the world will be a better place. Wow, those people in Darfour must feel relieved right now.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2008, 07:36:44 AM »
I truly pity your stupidity and ignorance.

Firstly, Nasser never used synthol at all. Not ever.

What he may have used was not being used by him in 98. Maybe he used some higher quality ESCICLINE when the racist placings and outrages were committed against him as an Arab in an Arab phobic post 9/11 culture. If he was called Jack Jones then he would place higher, period.

Ok, the first pic is the one that deluded fools and lovers of the vile, disgusting, former racist, convicted criminal, judge dick sucking, racist tattoo removing, torn to shit no armed piece of garbage, yates, say is the one where Nasser use oil.

My question is if he had used all this oil why is is bicep so perfect and veined in the second pic. It is clear that what you see in the second pic is quite simply as good as it gets in the history of bodybuidling.

I am being serious here. I am not looking for tiresome arguments and to hear people's Islamaphobia. Just admit that Nasser is as good as got from the front. Even the great GH15 knows and said this.

Nasser in 96,97,98 NO OIL AT ALL IDIOTS.

Ok, no oil. Get over it already. Pick another topic, seriously :-\ ???

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2008, 07:38:04 AM »
How exactly does one argue 1998 and post-9/11 in the same instance?

Nasser was great from the front, but that's all.  If Bodybuilding were a "front double bicep" competition, Nasser would be a winner.  Unfortunately for you, that isn't the case.

I has nothing to do with his camel and goat-banging roots, just the fact that he wasn't good enough to be the best.

Sharma = delusional.  Get over it.  1997 is gone, and it's never coming back.

Neither is Nasser's physique.

Nasser is sharmas life man, you just shot down his dreams :D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »
This is 1997, not 1998, you idiot.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2008, 07:57:06 AM »
Yes, after conferring with some of high standing, we thought it best for national security to keep Sharma off the LIST, Al.

...and how old are you?  

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2008, 07:59:24 AM »
His lats are the most inflamed. 
Y

Moosejay

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2008, 07:59:53 AM »
44 yo and I love life

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2008, 08:02:06 AM »
exactly Sharma, see the pumpkinheads relate to Dorian because they have no breeding, education, class, genetics or brains and they relate to his "blue collar" beer swilling, trailer park "physique" and could never relate to a huge, shredded, totally complete massive physique like Nasser's not to mention Nasser's superior breeding, IQ, genetics and wit, very sad.

Ok, I lolled  ;D
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2008, 08:21:14 AM »
Whatever he used in 1998...it didn't get a Sandow, hell he didn't even get second place...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2008, 08:23:24 AM »
I truly pity your stupidity and ignorance.

Firstly, Nasser never used synthol at all. Not ever.

What he may have used was not being used by him in 98. Maybe he used some higher quality ESCICLINE when the racist placings and outrages were committed against him as an Arab in an Arab phobic post 9/11 culture. If he was called Jack Jones then he would place higher, period.

Ok, the first pic is the one that deluded fools and lovers of the vile, disgusting, former racist, convicted criminal, judge dick sucking, racist tattoo removing, torn to shit no armed piece of garbage, yates, say is the one where Nasser use oil.

My question is if he had used all this oil why is is bicep so perfect and veined in the second pic. It is clear that what you see in the second pic is quite simply as good as it gets in the history of bodybuidling.

I am being serious here. I am not looking for tiresome arguments and to hear people's Islamaphobia. Just admit that Nasser is as good as got from the front. Even the great GH15 knows and said this.

Nasser in 96,97,98 NO OIL AT ALL IDIOTS.

Can someone please BAN this dork??

Or at the very least put him in time out!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2008, 08:39:46 AM »
If i saw Nasser walking down the street and i didnt know who he was etc. i would think he was caucasian.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2008, 08:41:32 AM »

Can someone please BAN this dork??

Or at the very least put him in time out!

I second that motion.

Moosejay

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2008, 08:42:25 AM »
If I saw him walking down the street and didn't know him, I'd think he was a pathologically obese citizen....scrtach that, I think that and I do know who he is...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2008, 08:44:51 AM »
If I saw him walking down the street and didn't know him, I'd think he was a pathologically obese citizen....scrtach that, I think that and I do know who he is...
hahahaha, Nasser is more shredded than you've ever been in your life and he's 150 pounds heavier.

sbfreak

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2008, 08:45:03 AM »
This is 1997, not 1998, you idiot.

exactly what he ^ said. it's not 1997. geez that was more than 10 yrs ago. Anyone have that pic of nasser's lopsided back?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2008, 08:45:59 AM »
Nasser used some sort of synthol....hence....why he had to had some shit removed from it