Author Topic: David Jacobs sentenced to just probation!  (Read 12703 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
David Jacobs sentenced to just probation!
« on: May 01, 2008, 10:57:47 AM »
No jail time for our brother in arms.

Thanks for nothing, Musclephone!

Team Jacobs
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: DAVID JACOBS SENTENCED TO PROBATION!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 11:03:58 AM »
He will recover.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 11:05:09 AM »
Awesome!  Does that mean he can send me my order now?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 11:05:55 AM »
You'll have to speak to Quincy about that!
 ;D
BigNationRadio.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »
*ZING*  :D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 11:08:02 AM »
That was the original deal that he made. Nothing has changed.

Plano steroids supplier sentenced to 3 years' probation

By JASON TRAHAN and GARY JACOBSON / The Dallas Morning News
jtrahan@dallasnews.com; gjacobson@dallasnews.com

SHERMAN – A Plano man was sentenced Thursday to three years of probation for his role as the ringleader of one of the largest steroids trafficking networks in the country.

Mr. Jacobs also was fined $25,000.

During his sentencing hearing, David Jacobs, 35, told U.S. District Judge Richard Schell that he has cooperated fully in the case and was sorry for what he did. He admitted that steroids could be harmful if misused.

Mr. Jacobs told the judge what he has been saying publicly for weeks: That he sold steroids that wound up in the hands of NFL players.

After the hearing, he told the media that he was not prepared to publicly name names.

"I know a lot of them are scared," he said. "I don't want to ruin anyone's life."

Mr. Jacobs has already said he sold steroids and growth hormones to ex-Dallas Cowboys lineman Matt Lehr, now with the New Orleans Saints. Mr. Lehr's attorney has said that Mr. Jacobs has "peddled these tales to the government unsuccessfully" and has said prosecutors do not plan to indict his client.

Prosecutors have only said the investigation continues.

Mr. Jacobs has also said he knows some North Texas police officers have used steroids, but he has not publicly named names.

Two other co-defendants – Matt Williams and Amber Jarrell – also were sentence to 3 years of probation. Mr. Williams was fined $10,000, and Ms. Jarrell was fined $1,000.

A year ago, investigators with the Food and Drug Administration's office of criminal investigations, the Drug Enforcement Administration and others shut down Mr. Jacobs' steroids network, which has been described as one of the largest in the country.

On Thursday, Mr. Jacobs said he would make himself available to high schools to speak to young people about the risks of steroid use.

"It's not worth it," he said.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 11:08:20 AM »
I aspire to be one of these massive national steroid dealers........it's amazing, you just rat out a few others and get the proverbial slap on the wrist probation or 4 months like Victor Conte....

This country is a FUCKING MESS in so many ways..........

Can anyone set me up with some raw materials?? LOL 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 11:08:46 AM »
Not that probation is necessarily an easy ride, but he did get off easier than I expected.

Why the crackdown on steroids?

(a) Bush and his buddies want to corner the market, (b) we need the public's attention diverted while Bush gets the US into another ILLEGAL WAR, this time in Iran, (c) both.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 11:52:22 AM »
A college buddy of mine got popped with a decent amount of gear and got 6 months in jail.  He was a first time offender.  Can't believe this guy just got probation.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 12:01:20 PM »
A college buddy of mine got popped with a decent amount of gear and got 6 months in jail.  He was a first time offender.  Can't believe this guy just got probation.

Did he recover?
Spirit of Truth

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 12:07:44 PM »

Here is the reality of the drug war:

Narcs are soldiers for the cartels and are not smart enough to understand that.  It is because narcs exist that risk in the drug trade exists.  It is because risk in the drug trade exists that profit in the drug trade exists.  In other words, narcs create the entire industry.  No narcs = no risk = no profit = no highly profitable drug enterprises / drug dealers.  Street level dealers like your college buddy absorb all the risk/heat while the higher level dealers make fewer bigger moves and have operations in place which make it extremely difficult to ever gather enough evidence for a warrant (legally).  Illegal wiretaps and the like are obviously running rampant under Bush's regime, but they are invalid in court.

Also, you can't fight drugs and have a relatively free country at the same time.  The two are mutually exclusive.  If they weren't such scum who make the entire situation worse, I could probably feel sorry for narcs who go their entire lives wondering why they are so bad at their job not realizing that it is a job that is impossible to be good at no matter how smart you are.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 12:08:03 PM »
He will recover.
Your GOTTDAMN right he will recover. That's an understatement. Dave, being as smart as I know him to be and just as crafty will come up with a game-plan to cash in and capitalize off this nightmare and get back on top.

Team Jacobs...4-life!
?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »
Your GOTTDAMN right he will recover. That's an understatement. Dave, being as smart as I know him to be and just as crafty will come up with a game-plan to cash in and capitalize off this nightmare and get back on top.

Team Jacobs...4-life!

I don't know the guy but hell yeah team Jacobs!!
Spirit of Truth

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »

Narcs are soldiers for the cartels and are not smart enough to understand that.  It is because narcs exist that risk in the drug trade exists.  It is because risk in the drug trade exists that profit in the drug trade exists.  In other words, narcs create the entire industry.  No narcs = no risk = no profit = no highly profitable drug enterprises / drug dealers.  Street level dealers like your college buddy absorb all the risk/heat while the higher level dealers make fewer bigger moves and have operations in place which make it extremely difficult to ever gather enough evidence for a warrant (legally).  Illegal wiretaps and the like are obviously running rampant under Bush's regime, but they are invalid in court.

Also, you can't fight drugs and have a relatively free country at the same time.  The two are mutually exclusive.  If they weren't such scum who make the entire situation worse, I could probably feel sorry for narcs who go their entire lives wondering why they are so bad at their job not realizing that it is a job that is impossible to be good at no matter how smart you are.

You really just think you are the political/legal/religious/cultural king don't you?  :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 12:22:18 PM »
Special Ed, Huge Dave Jacobs and Big Blockhead are legends in this business and more than just a few others.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 12:27:21 PM »

WTF! I just realized that Ron Himself removed our signatures... I can't put 'Team Jacobs' in my profile now. Damnit!
?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
You really just think you are the political/legal/religious/cultural king don't you?  :)

I am more politically aware than at least 90% of people I would say.

Sine the invasion of Afghanistan, Opium imports into the USA have gone up 2000%.  Yes, 2000% or 20 times.  Explain that one using conventional knowledge.

I love the "logic" used in this PSA:

"It's true."

Well, I'm sold!

Not:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 12:32:25 PM »

So wait....he didnt roll....and was one of the biggest distributors and labs in the country....and gets probation?????????  rriigghhhttt

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 12:33:10 PM »
Does the pope shit in the woods?   ;)
prepare to have your dog's name, 7th grade student id number and shoe size posted, like they do in the movies.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 12:33:56 PM »
prepare to have your dog's name, 7th grade student id number and shoe size posted, like they do in the movies.
;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 12:34:54 PM »
hahahhaa, dude you wouldn't believe the shit Alex was saying to CQ through PM's, man this dude is weird. :o
Oh, I know. CQ and I associate. "I'm feeling you...I have money blah blah blah...I'll fly you in..."

He pulled the same shit with Mercedes Khani. Big props for that but nevertheless, he creeps girls out just as much as that schmoe 'siouxcountry' or 'bthomas'. Hahahahahaha!
?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 01:28:57 PM »

You're almost there, Matt. Stop thinking like a policeman and start thinking like a politician and it'll come to ya.  :)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 04:22:48 PM »
Dave Jacobs must have had some quality representation!  Congrats.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »
Dave got the BNR Bump! Notice he didn't go on PBW and get the curse.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »
Jacobs was smart to use the BigNation show to influence public opinion.

Id imagine out of the 7 listeners that show has, at least 3 of them think he was completely innocent.   ;D