Author Topic: David Jacobs sentenced to just probation!  (Read 12712 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: DAVID JACOBS SENTENCED TO PROBATION!
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2008, 07:54:03 AM »
Dont talk down to me as if you are somebody special.  You are not.  Tons of people dont like you, and there is reason behind it.  Its funny, because before all this you had tons of friends (i admitted i even liked you), but what you come on here and do after what you have done is just ....i cant describe it.  I cannot verify that everything you said was bs, but the threatening part is 110% BS, and if you stick to your story and say you DIDNT threaten anyone for slander, then that PROVES that there are at least SOME flaws in your story.  If you would lie about this, then what else would you lie about.  This shows me ONE THING.   That you cannot MAN UP and accept responsibility for your actions.  If i do something, and somebody questions me...i man up and admit it...i dont bs around and then straight lie like you have done.  Shows you are a coward and that you are the type of person who is comfortable with lieing, so if you can lie about that aspect that i AM sure of....i wonder what else you have lied about?

I'm not sure what the big deal is about threatening people that were spreading potentially slanderous rumors.  Personally, if someone was slandering me at a time when my liberty was on the line, I would threaten legal action too.  So, I'm thinkning that there must be something more to this story between Jacobs and TP4U

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2008, 08:32:22 AM »
I'm not sure what the big deal is about threatening people that were spreading potentially slanderous rumors.  Personally, if someone was slandering me at a time when my liberty was on the line, I would threaten legal action too.  So, I'm thinkning that there must be something more to this story between Jacobs and TP4U

Funny thing is....not a single thing between us.  I just think its wrong what he has done to people!  You would feel alot different if one of the people he caused problems for was your family member or friend wouldnt you? 

He changes his story left and right.  Last month he says hes not ashamed of what he has done, then goes before the judge n says hes sorry?  Ummmm, which is it pal?  He goes on the radio and is still giving cycle advice, then says on the news he wants to be available to high school kids to tell them the dangers of taking roids?  Umm...can this guy make up his mind, or do lies pop out by the minute?  Everything he says is questionable, and his story is full of holes that i know personally about......so the parts that i DONT know anything about looks 100% shaky to me at BEST based on his history of telling the truth (which i havent seen him do once). 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2008, 08:44:42 AM »
Funny thing is....not a single thing between us.  I just think its wrong what he has done to people!  You would feel alot different if one of the people he caused problems for was your family member or friend wouldnt you? 

He changes his story left and right.  Last month he says hes not ashamed of what he has done, then goes before the judge n says hes sorry?  Ummmm, which is it pal?  He goes on the radio and is still giving cycle advice, then says on the news he wants to be available to high school kids to tell them the dangers of taking roids?  Umm...can this guy make up his mind, or do lies pop out by the minute?  Everything he says is questionable, and his story is full of holes that i know personally about......so the parts that i DONT know anything about looks 100% shaky to me at BEST based on his history of telling the truth (which i havent seen him do once). 

Look as for Dave's comments before the judge, he said what he had to say to make the probation deal work.  The judge has the final say in pleas and could have rejected it and given him time.  Being smug in front of a person that has total control over your liberty is just not smart.

As for what happened to your family and friends I can't really comment on.  Can you divulge any specifics?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2008, 08:46:50 AM »
3 years probation, a day for every name he gave to the government.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »
3 years probation, a day for every name he gave to the government.

Probably.....a lil birdie told me that he had some of his lower level guys busted right after being called over then walking out of his house.....again im not sayin its true...just sayin i heard it  ;)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2008, 09:21:12 AM »
Probably.....a lil birdie told me that he had some of his lower level guys busted right after being called over then walking out of his house.....again im not sayin its true...just sayin i heard it  ;)

okay, now that is seriously not cool.  That's more than just having a lawyer threaten a civil lawsuit.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »
who gives a shit about this bullshit. ::)

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2008, 09:40:56 AM »
who gives a shit about this bullshit. ::)

HAHAHAH i'm glad somebody finally said it.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »
Neither the feds nor anyone else gives you a break for telling them who you SOLD to -- they're not interested in people LOWER on the distribution channel. You get breaks and leniency for giving up people HIGHER on the distribution network. BUYERS give up and rat out SELLERS -- not the other way around. In this case, Dave admitted to importing his raw product from China. In which case, the only person who should be upset is JaeJonna.
BigNationRadio.com

ebonyzinger

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2008, 01:48:52 PM »
Neither the feds nor anyone else gives you a break for telling them who you SOLD to -- they're not interested in people LOWER on the distribution channel. You get breaks and leniency for giving up people HIGHER on the distribution network. BUYERS give up and rat out SELLERS -- not the other way around. In this case, Dave admitted to importing his raw product from China. In which case, the only person who should be upset is JaeJonna.

Mate for a guy who thinks he is as connected as they come, you are Stevie Wonder in front of an eye chart here gent. Toopowerful4U is straight on the money. You are talking about sellers/buyers up and down the tree. HE DIDN'T GO UP AND DOWN THE TREE! He went sideways and filled in all he knew about others around the states. As a former lawyer you should be downright shaded crimson red with 'barrasment with your statements. Who do you think filled in the blanks for the government in all the huge arrests in the fall and the ones that are still to come? A bloody psychic hotline? Hang your noggin in shame at your naivety. Kudo's to you Toopowerful for stating the obvious unlike some of these lackies who get a radio show spot out of it and think the guys a swell pal/angel now. Ludicrous.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2008, 01:57:25 PM »
     Mate for a guy who thinks he is as connected as they come, you are Stevie Wonder in front of an eye chart here gent. Toopowerful4U is straight on the money. You are talking about sellers/buyers up and down the tree. HE DIDN'T GO UP AND DOWN THE TREE! He went sideways and filled in all he knew about others around the states. As a former lawyer you should be downright shaded crimson red with 'barrasment with your statements. Who do you think filled in the blanks for the government in all the huge arrests in the fall and the ones that are still to come? A bloody psychic hotline? Hang your noggin in shame at your naivety. Kudo's to you Toopowerful for stating the obvious unlike some of these lackies who get a radio show spot out of it and think the guys a swell pal/angel now. Ludicrous.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »
So you're saying the Chinese manufacturing facility gave Dave up? C'mon EZ, a BUYER gave up Dave, the SELLER. Did the Feds get all of David's emails to his buyers/suppliers? Of course they did. Much like they sat down Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Melvin Anthony and a dozen others in Des Moines, Iowa after subpoenaing every bodybuilder who showed up at the 2004 Arnold Classic and made them connect the dots on their emails and reveal their sources, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the identities and transactions in an email from Cuts260 to Cuts280 saying "Paypal me $600 for the two bottles" when AOL is supplying the name/IP/address behind the screennames or after they've seized David's computer with his Excel spreadsheets of customers/products/phone numbers.

The naivete is all yours if you think the Feds are asking dealers for their "supply lists" and "asking people to give up their customers". This ain't a crack dealer standing on the corner down the block from your house. It's an operation that requires names, addresses, phone numbers, email addys, and product lists to be maintained and used over and over again. You watch too much TV.

I supposed you think Palumbo didn't have lists of customers and addresses for the fake gh he was peddling and the feds never got their hands on his computer too. Wake up brother.

BigNationRadio.com

ebonyzinger

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2008, 04:14:08 PM »
Who is talking about how Mr. Jacobs got busted? (common knowledge) the question is how did he get off?

Ask yourself Special Ed. How does one slough off with 3 years probation with both the widespread public scrutiny and criminal activity {major manufacturing, importation, distribution } that was on Mr Jacob's resume? 

How much information about 'others' involved in the same activities in the USA would have to be given to get that kind of slap on the wrist mate?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2008, 04:24:07 PM »
So you're saying the Chinese manufacturing facility gave Dave up? C'mon EZ, a BUYER gave up Dave, the SELLER. Did the Feds get all of David's emails to his buyers/suppliers? Of course they did. Much like they sat down Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Melvin Anthony and a dozen others in Des Moines, Iowa after subpoenaing every bodybuilder who showed up at the 2004 Arnold Classic and made them connect the dots on their emails and reveal their sources, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the identities and transactions in an email from Cuts260 to Cuts280 saying "Paypal me $600 for the two bottles" when AOL is supplying the name/IP/address behind the screennames or after they've seized David's computer with his Excel spreadsheets of customers/products/phone numbers.

The naivete is all yours if you think the Feds are asking dealers for their "supply lists" and "asking people to give up their customers". This ain't a crack dealer standing on the corner down the block from your house. It's an operation that requires names, addresses, phone numbers, email addys, and product lists to be maintained and used over and over again. You watch too much TV.

I supposed you think Palumbo didn't have lists of customers and addresses for the fake gh he was peddling and the feds never got their hands on his computer too. Wake up brother.

There are direct quotes from positions with power in "operation raw deal" stating that they have names and information on ALL levels.  They say they are "making visits to buyers." 

If one of the largest distributors of AAS in the entire country is only looking at probation, then NO ONE should be worried about gear.  If someone dealing at his level can walk away with probation without being a rat, then people might as well set up shop at the mall.

For fuck's sake, Jacobs is on CAMERA admitting to giving names.  At least a dozen articles have been posted on THIS BOARD where he mentions Matt Lehr's name. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2008, 04:32:22 PM »
All the legal system wants is money, not justice.  Avoid it as much as you can, but if you can't, have money on hand since it will save you.  Also, justice is not blind.

No shit.  ::)

Why do you think I don't worry much about the law?
Ron: "I am lazy."

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2008, 04:56:03 PM »

I guess more to the point of the matter is did Dave cooperate in getting his mid-level sellers popped?  That's really what TP4U was getting at.  I'm sure that the feds do have an interest in disrupting the entire supply chain from the top seller (Dave) down to his chain of re-sellers.  Or am I wrong about that?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »
Ok so you are the king pin of a massive steroid ring and you get probation??? That alone is the writing on the wall. STFU and go somewhere. Crying about Quincy Taylor jacking you lol. Bro you are lame stay in Texas. LA doesnt want you!!! Come to LA and pull that shit and get sent straight upstate with a hot kite right behind you. Your rat ass would get stuck the moment you hit mainline.
Take off your TAPOUT shirt and throw away your NWA tape you fkcing hole!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »
Who is talking about how Mr. Jacobs got busted? (common knowledge) the question is how did he get off?

Ask yourself Special Ed. How does one slough off with 3 years probation with both the widespread public scrutiny and criminal activity {major manufacturing, importation, distribution } that was on Mr Jacob's resume? 

How much information about 'others' involved in the same activities in the USA would have to be given to get that kind of slap on the wrist mate?
Why don't you go WALK-ABOUT and get fked in the WALKABOUT Creek "mate" and mind your own fking buisness and stope worrying about how Dave handles his you fking kangaroo fucker!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2008, 08:00:33 PM »
hahahahhaa, who is this tough guy, Block? hahahahaa, "LA doesn't want you" as if that's a big loss. ;D
Obviously like a few guys with less than 50 posts who only post in the threads about Dave J to bash him, are the ones who are jumping on the bandwagon to not like him. In the bodybuilding industry...it is HIP to be like "..aww man, fuck Jacobs, man...he betta not eva show his face around hurrr..."

He's probably pissed because now he has to pay about $100-$150 for his 200mg of ALLEGEDLY deca or test-enanthate 10ml bottle when Dave was 'allegedly' slinging the most pure of pure shit for about...$20 a bottle.

He's probably sipping on a Xyience drink when he posted that. What a brutal gladiator from the mean streets of L.A.
?

Alex23

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2008, 08:12:34 PM »
I'm sure Dave is a good guy and say what you want but you don't just get off like that with such a pretigious resume without some sort of a deal.  I know guys who got busted for slighlty above possession and got jail time.... and probabtion. 

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »
I'm sure Dave is a good guy and say what you want but you don't just get off like that with such a pretigious resume without some sort of a deal.  I know guys who got busted for slighlty above possession and got jail time.... and probabtion. 
C'mon, that's just BS. First of all, there's no such thing as "slightly above possession". There's criminal possession with intent and criminal selling. Ask yourself how much time in the pen Olympia runner-up and Arnold Classic champ Victor Martinez has served for his three arrests for possession with intent and sales of gear, ecstasy, and other substances.

If you don't think Texan native George Bush has good friends in Dallas, you're seriously mistaken. This was a federal case and federal judges are chosen by the President of the United States. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is politically connected -- the son of Charles Goodell, a former Republican Senator from New York. The NFL doesn't want the publicity nor do they want any names mentioned in a trial. They will do whatever they can to avoid a Balco-like scandal that has plagued public perception of baseball players.

And then there's the issue of the disappearance of a huge amount of gear removed from Jacobs' house but never inventoried by the Feds. Did FBI/DEA/US Postal Inspectors steal juice from Jacobs to build their own bodies up? Hypocrisy to the Nth Degree!
BigNationRadio.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2008, 03:46:38 AM »

He's probably pissed because now he has to pay about $100-$150 for his 200mg of ALLEGEDLY deca or test-enanthate 10ml bottle when Dave was 'allegedly' slinging the most pure of pure shit for about...$20 a bottle.

He was mixing the powders in his kitchen. Didn't exactly have a high level of quality control. With that type of UG operation you never know what you're going to get no matter how honest the UGL is.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2008, 05:03:23 AM »
C'mon, that's just BS. First of all, there's no such thing as "slightly above possession". There's criminal possession with intent and criminal selling. Ask yourself how much time in the pen Olympia runner-up and Arnold Classic champ Victor Martinez has served for his three arrests for possession with intent and sales of gear, ecstasy, and other substances.

If you don't think Texan native George Bush has good friends in Dallas, you're seriously mistaken. This was a federal case and federal judges are chosen by the President of the United States. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is politically connected -- the son of Charles Goodell, a former Republican Senator from New York. The NFL doesn't want the publicity nor do they want any names mentioned in a trial. They will do whatever they can to avoid a Balco-like scandal that has plagued public perception of baseball players.

And then there's the issue of the disappearance of a huge amount of gear removed from Jacobs' house but never inventoried by the Feds. Did FBI/DEA/US Postal Inspectors steal juice from Jacobs to build their own bodies up? Hypocrisy to the Nth Degree!
thanks ed...didnt know roger is charlie's son.  is he a liberal too?  haha

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2008, 06:18:42 AM »

Ed, you're in way over your head....he's working, it's been confirmed so stfu

Alex23

« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2008, 11:40:16 AM »

Nice political angle that I haven't even considered.... fucking hypocrits. warchild, back your shit up if you're gonna stir it.

Not sure where the line is between "personal possesion" and intent to resell but 4 bottles of test isn't it for sure and I've heard of guy getting charged with distribution with that amount, I'm not joking... again I'm not Rick Collins.