Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49388 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hung out with Michael Locket today
« on: May 01, 2008, 08:06:42 PM »
I just found out Michael Locket moved to Vegas, in March.He emailed me today,to discuss business , so I figured, let me see whats the deal with this guy.I met him a few times, and we talked at expos etc etc.
Let me tell you something Michael Locket, I believe is 100 % drug free.I hung with him for 6 hours, and not once did he eat, or really drink anything, except, he sipped a little bit of water.He said that he really hasn't trained much ever since the company Kemistry pullled his endorsement contract from him in November. He said it took away his motivation to train.
Right now I am right around 248-253 lbs, at about 7-8% I have been clean for almost 3 years.
Michael Locket, hasn't trained since November barely eats, weighs 225-230lbs, and could make me look like nothing !!!!!!
In the 6-8 hours we hung out, he barley ate while I on the other hand being of normal genetics at 3 times.

I have known 3 African American guys like him in my life, and they like him barely at and barely trained yet had physiques better then most guys at national level shows.Something in there gene pool releases alot of Myostatin.
The 3 men I mentioned was Ronald Gatlin, Eddie Wide, and Michael Locket.All 3 of them all shared the same charachertics, very muscular bodies, striated glutes, striated hamstrings, and muscular physiques regardless of what or even if they did eat.
Plus all 3 of them didn't have the money to buy anabolics.
Most importantly, in the time I known all 3 individuals, there side, and physiques remained the same size year round, wether they worked out or not

I was drug free for 15 years, used anabolics for a little over 3 years and now I have been drug free for almost 3 years, so I know what a person on juice looks like.Michael Locket isn't one of them.He is genetically  very muscular.There is no water retention, no acne, and everbody part is perfectly proportioned.His calves are enormous.
Like it not my friends Michael Locket is a drug free athlete.Dave Liberman tested him 3 times, at the Mr Natural Ohio, and he passed the test 3 times.Dave Liberman, is one of the most straight up guys I know, in this industry.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »

Oh, you done gone and pissed off the great PAKISTANI now! He'll be throwing a fit here tomorrow morning.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »
I get sick of hearing about how so and so doesn't lift or eat is huge and drug free.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 08:13:26 PM »
I get sick of hearing about how so and so doesn't lift or eat is huge and drug free.

How many people have you heard that about?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 08:14:07 PM »

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »

I've heard it alot of times actually.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 08:15:51 PM »
This post reeks of bullshit. BTW, GetItOnNY, haven't you sold a bunch of hormones through your supplement company? And you haven't sampled them yourself? Yeah right.  ::)

Now that you have "business" with him you're hardly going to tell the truth in any case.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »
Face it people, there are some guys who dont need to work out to be muscular.The 3 African Men I mentioned all were accused of anabolic use, and training all the time.Far from the truth.
I have went to the West side of Vegas, I can find atleast a dozen, Muscular Afrtican American men, who just drink beer, and maybe do push ups, and look better then most of the guys in your gym and on this board.
We have all seen them in the ghetto, guys who have really nothing, but are really lean muscular and cut.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »
Face it people, there are some guys who dont need to work out to be muscular.The 3 African Men I mentioned all were accused of anabolic use, and training all the time.Far from the truth.
I have went to the West side of Vegas, I can find atleast a dozen, Muscular Afrtican American men, who just drink beer, and maybe do push ups, and look better then most of the guys in your gym and on this board.
We have all seen them in the ghetto, guys who have really nothing, but are really lean muscular and cut.

Kind of like all these people who don't eat yet are morbidly obese? Put them in a concentration camp and watch the fat melt off.  :D

Maybe these Africans are like cows and can synthesize protein out of grass (or beer).

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 08:22:09 PM »
Pro-Hormones are alot diffrent then juice, trust me on that one.They arent nearly as strong/
And no Michael Locket doesnt use Pro-Hormones either, he doesnt even know what they are, lmao.
He didnt even know what Vitargo or Waxey Maze Starch was.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 08:22:17 PM »
Interesting, Dexter loaded up steps on stage at around 220 to 225 and this is while in hard training, supps ect. Now you expect people on here to believe the this guy doesn't lift or eat is natural and is walking around at a lean 225 to 230?  ::)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 08:22:25 PM »
get it on............Is Michael Lockett a diabetic?? Because i think ive read something somewhere about him being a diabetic and he uses insulin is this true?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »
Pro-Hormones are alot diffrent then juice, trust me on that one.They arent nearly as strong/
And no Michael Locket doesnt use Pro-Hormones either, he doesnt even know what they are, lmao.
He didnt even know what Vitargo or Waxey Maze Starch was.

Would you say he has at least a triple digit IQ or is he all Green Mile John Coffey?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 08:23:44 PM »
get it on............Is Michael Lockett a diabetic?? Because i think ive read something somewhere about him being a diabetic and he uses insulin is this true?
yeah I think someone made that up

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 08:26:47 PM »
I honestly think Michael Locket is like John Coffey from Green Mile.He is very big, very spiritual, and has honesty about him

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »
Could you explain to me what a pro-hormone is and how they differ from anabolic steroids. Why has the government classified all these pro-hormones and pro-steroids (lmao) as anabolic steroids? Just the other day there was a press release on a few more of these hormones being banned.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2008/fr0425.htm

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 08:31:15 PM »
Mandingo was cut also.Those tests done on Lockett,I take it they were Blood Tests?????Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »
Pro-hormones work with naturally raising the bodies own testosterone production.

No they don't.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 08:47:16 PM »
I just found out Michael Locket moved to Vegas, in March.He emailed me today,to discuss business , so I figured, let me see whats the deal with this guy.I met him a few times, and we talked at expos etc etc.
Let me tell you something Michael Locket, I believe is 100 % drug free.I hung with him for 6 hours, and not once did he eat, or really drink anything, except, he sipped a little bit of water.He said that he really hasn't trained much ever since the company Kemistry pullled his endorsement contract from him in November. He said it took away his motivation to train.
Right now I am right around 248-253 lbs, at about 7-8% I have been clean for almost 3 years.
Michael Locket, hasn't trained since November barely eats, weighs 225-230lbs, and could make me look like nothing !!!!!!
In the 6-8 hours we hung out, he barley ate while I on the other hand being of normal genetics at 3 times.

I have known 3 African American guys like him in my life, and they like him barely at and barely trained yet had physiques better then most guys at national level shows.Something in there gene pool releases alot of Myostatin.
The 3 men I mentioned was Ronald Gatlin, Eddie Wide, and Michael Locket.All 3 of them all shared the same charachertics, very muscular bodies, striated glutes, striated hamstrings, and muscular physiques regardless of what or even if they did eat.
Plus all 3 of them didn't have the money to buy anabolics.
Most importantly, in the time I known all 3 individuals, there side, and physiques remained the same size year round, wether they worked out or not

I was drug free for 15 years, used anabolics for a little over 3 years and now I have been drug free for almost 3 years, so I know what a person on juice looks like.Michael Locket isn't one of them.He is genetically  very muscular.There is no water retention, no acne, and everbody part is perfectly proportioned.His calves are enormous.
Like it not my friends Michael Locket is a drug free athlete.Dave Liberman tested him 3 times, at the Mr Natural Ohio, and he passed the test 3 times.Dave Liberman, is one of the most straight up guys I know, in this industry.

so extreme? supp signing him for how much money?   :D i actually think he will be good for advertizing those supp

the brotherhood is responding very well to hormones ,,,you let michael sniff zambons and thro whis way some suspension and he can be the monester in that movie corvel? field

to say michael is not hormonized is liek saying jason didnt use oil to ruin his 2001 physiq enough to become the champ
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 08:47:43 PM »
Pro-Hormones if they are really pro-hormones, not a steroid in a bottle with a prohormone name ( some compnies like to put d-ball, and Masteron in there product and call them pro-hormone names
Pro-hormones work with naturally raising the bodies own testosterone production.Also pro -hormones dont have usually last very long in the body 3-4 tops, and that pushing it.
Steroids, in most cases depending what you are taking , on the other hand stop the body from making its own testosterone.Plus have alot longer life span in the body
Oh God. The definition of a prohormone is a precursor to an active hormone. It doesn't really say anything about the potency of the substance. Nor about half-life. There are a bunch of potent anabolic steroids that could be called prohormones. The whole prohormone term is dubious. That's why the government simply classified them as anabolic steroids. Because they are.

And yeah, these "prohormones" don't shut you down either  ::) If they convert to an active hormone they will shut you down. Even DHEA can do it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 08:53:51 PM »
 :Dlast month i put a 24 year old on m1t and igflr3 80mcg every third day,,in a month this natural...got from his miserable 185lb up to 200lb ,,started at 7% now at 7% he started aldactone 4 days ago and is nice natural 196lb as of yesterday

all natooral friends :D

fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 08:55:12 PM »

Well, I f Kamali had Lockett's genetics, chances are you could have done more with him...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 08:55:29 PM »
Oh God. The definition of a prohormone is a precursor to an active hormone. It doesn't really say anything about the potency of the substance. Nor about half-life. There are a bunch of potent anabolic steroids that could be called prohormones. The whole prohormone term is dubious. That's why the government simply classified them as anabolic steroids. Because they are.

And yeah, these "prohormones" don't shut you down either  ::) If they convert to an active hormone they will shut you down. Even DHEA can do it.

EXACTLY!!!! Thanks, you saved me a lot of typing. I'm shocked this guy knows so little and owns a supp. company.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 08:56:13 PM »
:Dlast month i put a 24 year old on m1t and igflr3 80mcg every third day,,in a month this natural...got from his miserable 185lb up to 200lb ,,started at 7% now at 7% he started aldactone 4 days ago and is nice natural 196lb as of yesterday

all natooral friends :D

Lockett pwns your boy. 

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »
GH15 you know your stuff and tell it like it is.So would you say Chick is clean as he says he is???He will play semantics and bullshit most here but the ones in the know know that he is a lier.ESP when it comes to IFBB and Drugs.Dude is like a Virgin when it comes to IFBB Drug Use and Abuse.