Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49498 times)

noodrin

• Getbig II
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2008, 09:45:23 PM »
hahaha retard become broken record

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2008, 09:47:01 PM »
Calmus, Michael Locket is a very simple man.He was a Golden Gloves boxer for many years before bodybuilding.
He is a very spiritual man, who speaks about god , and how taking steroids would be going aginst what god wants.
Calmus, he reminds me of a John Coffey, he is simple, yet great, in his own way.
I may endorse him but if I do, I will only give him the basics, no pro-hormones.
If he accomplished looking like he does now with out any supplements, imagine what he could do with good supplements.
Time will tell.
Either way, I have tremedous respect for Micheal Locket, and I wish I looked half as good as he does.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2008, 09:50:00 PM »
There are a lot of very good bodybuilders who don't know the first thing about the drugs they are taking. Someone simply said "take this" and that's how it starts. Most gyms are full of subnormals who take whatever the gym dealer tells them to take.

I'm sure GetItOnNY could take over the guru role for Lockett. It's like the blind leading the blind.  :D

Remember when he claimed some shit about DHEA and Patrick Arnold told him he was a moron?

Good times

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2008, 09:54:29 PM »
Remember when he claimed some shit about DHEA and Patrick Arnold told him he was a moron?

Good times
Haha yeah. Unfortunately Pat didn't want to get into yet another e-fight at the time. It could have been a lot worse for GetItOnNY.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2008, 09:54:52 PM »
Calmus, Michael Locket is a very simple man.He was a Golden Gloves boxer for many years before bodybuilding.
He is a very spiritual man, who speaks about god , and how taking steroids would be going aginst what god wants.
Calmus, he reminds me of a John Coffey, he is simple, yet great, in his own way.
I may endorse him but if I do, I will only give him the basics, no pro-hormones.
If he accomplished looking like he does now with out any supplements, imagine what he could do with good supplements.
Time will tell.
Either way, I have tremedous respect for Micheal Locket, and I wish I looked half as good as he does.

The fact that he thinks taking steroids are a sin is nothing more than his opinion. If taking them are bad for you and I say IF, then eating meat with hormones and drinking milk with GH and anti biotics are just as much a sin if not more.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2008, 09:57:22 PM »
The point he's trying to make is that Lockett would have some kind of moral issue with taking steroids.  However, religion never stopped anybody from doing anything in my opinion.

And if he was a golden gloves boxer, then he was definitely around people who would have knowledge of anabolics, and an interest in showing him how to use them, manage his weight, the whole deal.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2008, 11:03:27 PM »
african americans have better genetics for bodybuilding no doubt, but if were going to list their superiority lets not stop there, they are better crackheads, murdererers, basically you name the crime and statistics will back you up, their better at commiting it.  ;D

Do you often think that the whole way they look at life helps them be better bodybuilders, responsibillity isnt a word you can associate frequently, Lockett natural who knows, great genetics for both building muscle and being a liar, your guess is as good as mine.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2008, 11:14:02 PM »
Yes Van testosterone does occur in the testicles, Did your dad tell you that, or you mother???
When you hit pubery in 2 years you will have testsereone running though your testiccles,some day

The post was about Michael Locket, and what a great athlete he is, not about hormones.
But Van since you have nothing better to do then stir shit up, you fucked up a good post.
On shit that doesnt matter, and stuff, you dont know what your talking about.

You guys are too fucking funny!!!   ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2008, 04:15:22 AM »
yes i have a friend too that doesn't workout, eats 1 pizza a day and is around 250 lean at 5'4" ::)

If this is natural, why would anyone take steroids?!

tank u jesus

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2008, 04:32:41 AM »
sick of hearing of this locket... his right leg is half the size of the left leg and he's obviously not natural.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2008, 05:05:14 AM »
Time will tell.
I'm pretty sure steroids are not mentioned in the Bible, so this dude is make a presumption that few Christians would dare to make!?    ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2008, 05:20:55 AM »
Pro-Hormones are alot diffrent then juice, trust me on that one.They arent nearly as strong/
And no Michael Locket doesnt use Pro-Hormones either, he doesnt even know what they are, lmao.
He didnt even know what Vitargo or Waxey Maze Starch was.

Well, he doesn't sound like a very smart fellow, and THAT is certainly nothing to  be proud of.

Also, if he quit training just because the supp company yanked his contract, then he will NEVER be a 'champion'.

So, most of the superlatives you ramble on about this guy...well, its all kind of a moot point.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2008, 08:07:12 AM »
He looks like Lee Haney in the face.

Anyone else think so?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2008, 08:12:05 AM »
hes one of the better naturals around.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »
sick of hearing of this locket... his right leg is half the size of the left leg and he's obviously not natural.

It's too funny that people think he doesn't use.  Do people realize they look like morons for believing that?

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »
hes one of the better naturals around.

Craig Titus can now be considered natural since he hasn't take juice in a long time, and he could litteraly kill Locket onstage

Titus is the best natural on earth right now

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2008, 08:24:40 AM »
i like getitony and he is very articulate and explains things fully,and and answers pm's,but this lockett fella i don't know,lee haney had incredible genes,maybe not lockets arms but killer torso,and he used,what would lee look like if he was claimed 100 pct drug free and missing meals,,,and not 1990 mr olympia drug free i mean nothing ever.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2008, 08:33:33 AM »
and he could litteraly kill Locket onstage

Hahaha! Literally!!!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2008, 08:43:13 AM »
 the natural thing is complete b.b  so in essense, we arer saying that his genes are even better than colemans.. ronnie competed in the 240's to win the asc.. he did that , i am sure, juiced fairly heavy.. but, lockett, has such superior genetics, that he can achieve the conditioing and near the weight of coleman...COMPLETELY NATURAL..  ::)  i think we all know to get to that level you need a supra amount of hormones since the body does not produce like that "naturally".. as for the myostatin stuff.. come on.. if yoyu see anything that has myostatin disorder , it is not pretty.. this guy does not have it..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2008, 08:45:53 AM »
hahahaha, the infamous "myostatin" bullshit again. ::)

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2008, 08:49:33 AM »
my cock has a myostatin disorder

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »
I took a shit today that looked just like Michael Lockett

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2008, 08:53:21 AM »
my cock has a myostatin disorder

you too huh?
Air Falcon

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2008, 09:07:01 AM »
You guys dont think that with 6 billion people on the planet that some freaks will exist in all areas???

We've seen genetic anomolies in people that were too deficeint to tie their shoes, but could do math faster than a calculator....and many others.......

Just because its not our gift doesnt mean you can explain it away.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2008, 09:31:16 AM »
You guys dont think that with 6 billion people on the planet that some freaks will exist in all areas???

We've seen genetic anomolies in people that were too deficeint to tie their shoes, but could do math faster than a calculator....and many others.......

Just because its not our gift doesnt mean you can explain it away.
::)