Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49554 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »
I just got back with hanging with Michael Lockett
In the 4 hours I hung out with him, he didnt eat anything, and just a bottle of Gatorade.
He is a real humble quite down to earth guy.With very strong religious conviction.
I asked him about eating protein bars, and drinking soda right before the Team Universe , and he laughed.
He  said yes, I was eating protein bars, and drinking,Pepsi ,and people were looking at me, like hell is he doing.But when I got up on stage they were like what the hell.
He said I dont diet for shows, I dont need to.
What Michael Locket is, a real life John Coffee., there is no other way to expalin it.
I wish I could say, that the guy does drugs, and takes a ton of shit.
Thats not the case, he is just a freak of nature.
He told me that he box and used to run 5 miles a day. and said no matter what he did or ate he was just muscular.He said he had stridated glutes before even lifting weights..
Even his hands, and very big.Not mits, like from GH , but genetically big hands.
I have very large hands myself, and I am genetically muscular, but no were near Michael Locketts level.
I know you guys can say what you want, but I beleive this man is natural.

Man.... how can I put this nicely. Never mind.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2008, 04:23:48 PM »
They should dump Michael Lockett in some shitty African country and let him live with the locals for a few years. I bet he'd be huge eating crickets and elephant shit.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2008, 04:47:30 PM »
how the hell can you honestly say what he eats, trains and takes, if you only meet him backstage for the comp day, or for a couple of hours at lunch. How dumb are you, whats to say that he met you for lunch, ate just before, talked crap with you for a few hours, drank the gatorade, and as soon as you left, raced home for 12 units  of growth, 50mgs of t3 then raced off to get a bucket of chicken wings and a water melon and a diet pepsi as hes had his fast carbs for the day drinking gatorade with that idiot at lunch that hes hoping to fleece for some free supps.and whos dumb enough to think hes natural. ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2008, 04:50:48 PM »
They should dump Michael Lockett in some shitty African country and let him live with the locals for a few years. I bet he'd be huge eating crickets and elephant shit.

He seems just about as clever as a monkey.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2008, 05:29:51 PM »
I just found out Michael Locket moved to Vegas, in March.He emailed me today,to discuss business , so I figured, let me see whats the deal with this guy.I met him a few times, and we talked at expos etc etc.
Let me tell you something Michael Locket, I believe is 100 % drug free.I hung with him for 6 hours, and not once did he eat, or really drink anything, except, he sipped a little bit of water.He said that he really hasn't trained much ever since the company Kemistry pullled his endorsement contract from him in November. He said it took away his motivation to train.
Right now I am right around 248-253 lbs, at about 7-8% I have been clean for almost 3 years.
Michael Locket, hasn't trained since November barely eats, weighs 225-230lbs, and could make me look like nothing !!!!!!
In the 6-8 hours we hung out, he barley ate while I on the other hand being of normal genetics at 3 times.

I have known 3 African American guys like him in my life, and they like him barely at and barely trained yet had physiques better then most guys at national level shows.Something in there gene pool releases alot of Myostatin.
The 3 men I mentioned was Ronald Gatlin, Eddie Wide, and Michael Locket.All 3 of them all shared the same charachertics, very muscular bodies, striated glutes, striated hamstrings, and muscular physiques regardless of what or even if they did eat.
Plus all 3 of them didn't have the money to buy anabolics.
Most importantly, in the time I known all 3 individuals, there side, and physiques remained the same size year round, wether they worked out or not

I was drug free for 15 years, used anabolics for a little over 3 years and now I have been drug free for almost 3 years, so I know what a person on juice looks like.Michael Locket isn't one of them.He is genetically  very muscular.There is no water retention, no acne, and everbody part is perfectly proportioned.His calves are enormous.
Like it not my friends Michael Locket is a drug free athlete.Dave Liberman tested him 3 times, at the Mr Natural Ohio, and he passed the test 3 times.Dave Liberman, is one of the most straight up guys I know, in this industry.

Hi michael

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »
I know there alot of people jelious of Michael Locket, I know, because I am one of them.
I would love to be able to not do cardio eat what I want, and show up to a contest and win the whole show.Even though I am genetically lean and muscular, I am not even close to Michael Locket.
I can expalin nor I do I would I want to.Just like I cant expalin how there is a 7 foot man in the orient, or a 8 foot man in Europe.
I know that I talked to Dave Liberman who is a good frind of mine, and he drug tested he guy, 3 times.He passed a Urine test, Polygraph test with nothing in his system.
If anybody knows Dave Liberman ,they know he doesnt care what anybody thinks or says, he states his honest opinion.Dave is probably one of the most honest people I know in this industry.Dave said John I wish I could say the guy is dirty, but I cant.I cant expalin it, but the guy is just a freak.
Dave runs the Natural Mr. Ohio shows, which is an awesome show by the way, so if your a natural athlete, and live on the east coast, this show is for you.
Its sad this board is such a negaitve board.Guys like Van Bilderass, Digusted, and Temper who are all losers  by the way.Talk all this shit, yet not once post a pic.
That is why I rarely post on this board, why would I .
Deal with guys who have nothing to say but negative garbage, and talk out there ass yet they never stepped foot on a bodybuilding stage, or ever will.
I am not a negative person, why polute my mind will such losers.
The bottom line is I wish I had Michael Lockets gentics, and his potential, but I dont.
But thats okay, atleast I man enough to admit that you know , this guy is better then I am , rather then put him down and accuse him of drug use.
I being a positive person I am ,would rather shake his hand, and say, congradulations.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2008, 05:42:24 PM »
Muscle Hedz, I wish I was Michael,If this guy did use anabolics, god help Jay, Ronnie Dexter Victor, he would eat them for lunch.If he did use anabolics it would be like when Sergio Olivia showed up for a contest in the early days, contestants would just leave, and say why bother.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2008, 06:59:26 PM »
Muscle Hedz, I wish I was Michael,If this guy did use anabolics, god help Jay, Ronnie Dexter Victor, he would eat them for lunch.If he did use anabolics it would be like when Sergio Olivia showed up for a contest in the early days, contestants would just leave, and say why bother.
No offense Tony ,but ,I have harder time believing that you are 250lbs 7% bf natural  ,than Lockett being a freak   :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2008, 07:11:11 PM »
Wow! Is this guy full of it or what?  ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2008, 07:25:15 PM »
I wish him all the best of luck, hopefully he uses his time wisely by going to school

BB == dead end...literally and figuratively
I

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2008, 08:01:03 PM »
That's not what Chick says" It's all Genetics baby "

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2008, 08:37:32 PM »
You've all seen random people with massive calves or forearms, etc and they never touched a weight in their life. Isn't it possible that there are some rare individuals that are just genetically large in most muscle groups with no training? I'm not saying Lockett is one of these, but something to think about.

My brother in law who is Somoan, gets drunk nearly every night, smokes weed all day, lives off junk food, barely has motivation to train consistently, and when he does trains with the intensity of flex wheeler, yet walks around with arms that are nearly 19" cold.

Then you have some people (on here), live the bodybuilding lifestyle, eat 20 meals a day, take all the latest supplements, no rec drugs or alcohole ever, pre, during, post nutrition, steroids, super duper 600lb deadlifts for reps, yet have arms barely 16".

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2008, 08:43:24 PM »
You've all seen random people with massive calves or forearms, etc and they never touched a weight in their life. Isn't it possible that there are some rare individuals that are just genetically large in most muscle groups with no training? I'm not saying Lockett is one of these, but something to think about.

My brother in law who is Somoan, gets drunk nearly every night, smokes weed all day, lives off junk food, barely has motivation to train consistently, and when he does trains with the intensity of flex wheeler, yet walks around with arms that are nearly 19" cold.

Then you have some people (on here), live the bodybuilding lifestyle, eat 20 meals a day, take all the latest supplements, no rec drugs or alcohole ever, pre, during, post nutrition, steroids, super duper 600lb deadlifts for reps, yet have arms barely 16".

Exactly.  The law of numbers says that there will be exceptions in all areas.....

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2008, 08:49:08 PM »
Steve emptman -d lineman top nfl draft pick, farm boy from the state of Washington......good example of a genetic freak.  He said his dad had never lifted a weight in his life and walked into the barn where Steve was benching and put up 375. 

I did see a farmer one time when i was in a farm supply store...the guy was about 50 years old and had hands the size of shaq and forearms about as big as most peoples thighs.........no shit.     There are some genetic freaks out there.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2008, 09:51:43 PM »
ALL NATURAL ON ONE LICORICE A DAY...
WHATS UP MY NIGGAS...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2008, 09:58:40 PM »

I agree with you, but on average, Somoans are fat...Huge dudes, but more fat than muscle... We've all seen the people you stated in your first paragraph.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2008, 10:08:51 PM »
I agree with you, but on average, Somoans are fat...Huge dudes, but more fat than muscle... We've all seen the people you stated in your first paragraph.
I agree my fat freind who is not samoan weights 350lbs, smoke weeds all day, works during the night, eats fast food, etc..he sports 20inch arms himself he was measured at 40% bodyfat not to shabby with 20inch arms.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2008, 10:28:50 PM »
Whateva, I am 250lbs at 7% bodyfat.I been training around 20-22 years.If you dont beleivbe me ask anybody who knows me.I am sure Croatch, and Drug free for life can vouch for me.
My natural weight is at 250lbs before touching any juice.My father was 5'11" 260lbs, had around 18" arms never worked out and smoked for 45 years.My Grandfather war 5'9" and was 260lbs, and he alos never touched a weight.They were just big men who Italian men from Naples Italy who were just very very stocky.
My mother is german and has a very very fast metabolism.She smoked and ate junk and was 5'8" and weighed 118lbs her whole life.My grandfather who was in WW 1 drank a case a beer a day, and was lean and vascular when he died at 82 years old
So my fathers side got my big bone structure naturally high testosterone, and my mothers side gave me a fast metabolism.
So no matter what I eat, I dont get fat.I eat junk all the time, and at 40 years old my body just burns everything I eat.
I have never been over honestly 9-10 & bodyfat even at 290lbs.

Anyways, Michael Locket ,my wife and I ate dinner together.He is pretty funny
He told me that the night beforwe Team Universe he was so nervous he drank a 64 oz bottle of pre-made Margarita mix.I said are you kidding me, lol.He was dead serious.He said, I was so nervous so I went and got the margarita mix to calm me down
He then said my body absorbs sugars and carbs like  sponge.
It obviously wokred because he did win Team Universe, not only his class but the overall.
I asked him about his contest prep he simply said I just eat 2 meals a day, and eat some candy between his meals.He deoesnt do any cardio, or watch what he eats.He says, cardio makes him small.
He also says eating alot of protein doesnt work aswell as eating alot of carbs, because my body just needs carbs.
I beleive him because I eat alot of carbs, yet I stay lean.Going real low carbs made me lose my natural vascularity, and I looked and felt like shit.
After hanging out with him for a couple days, I beleive him.He only ate twice, and ate candy, drank soda, (not diet) and still looked the same.
Just imagine if this guy did really try?????? He never used supplements, never used really anything.
I am going to work with him as he prepared for nationals, and I think whats going to happpen is going to blow people away.
No pro-hormones, just protein, L-Glutamine,BCAA'S ,Kre-Alaklyn, and Waxy Maze Starch.
I am going to get his blood work done, and random urine tests done,during his contest prep to prove that is is and will remain natural.
I cant wait to see what happens,I am betting he wins overall at nationals.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2008, 10:46:49 PM »
No offense Tony ,but ,I have harder time believing that you are 250lbs 7% bf natural  ,than Lockett being a freak   :)

smart fellla,,250lb 7% natural at 5'10 to 6 feet is never heard of ,,clean? maybe for 3 months ,,the tecnic of using hormones to maintain 250lb at 7% is very simple....use as many peptide products as you pocket can afford while off aas and consider yourself clean which ofcoutde is rediculous but! let me tell you little secret about aas....the sentence once you go black you never go back....applys to aas...most guys that have done hormone are on them for life can be low doses and high doses depending on the fella,,the ones who compltely go cold turky in most cases end up either soft 180 or fat 220,,,there is no single digit at 250lb at under 6 feet with out hormones ,,,

when a bodybuilder says he is clean or she is clean they usually mean 2-3 weeks ...when i say im clean it is usally when im taking a week off due reasons that have NOTHING TO DO WITH BODYBUILDING,,

the guys who actually do cycles of 12 weeks on 12 weeks off look something like the following,,listen closely,,
5'8 213 offseason at 9-10%....197lb on stage.....usually the time on = time off stops there  ;)

when you talk about guys at 5'10 touching 230 240 250 260 + with low bodyfat% you are talking about constant use of hormones with minimal breaks if at all,,instead of breaks you just use something else from the hormone deparment,,,

again let me say this AGAIN the best natural freak i have ever seen was a 6'1 cheq republic fella ,,he was 228lb upon waking up with very very good build for bodybuilding and he was 10-12% bf ,,his arms mesurews 19.25 inches and looked 20+ ,,he was the best natural i have ever seen and would put to shame locket or anyother bodybuilder walking the planet today since he was also very strong and naturally impressive,,that guy ofcourse went on anadrol and sustanon and became 250 at the end of the first month

250lb  at 5'10-6 feet is natural ineed if you are walking at 20-30% bodyfat and have diabetes....or you are some fat hawian or samoan related fella
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2008, 10:55:36 PM »
are you implying that he's full of shit Jim?

Actually I was starting to think that he really believed what he was saying, now I am wondering if he has some kind of marketing plan in the works that involves Lockett and his supplement company.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2008, 10:56:04 PM »

the so called frekas you are talking about are no leep priest at 5'3 and no 5'7 nothing,,the ones you are trying to descrive have frame!!! trhey are huge fellas with out hormones,,they are kevin nash types that were born to be big,,a very good example is the undertaker from wwf wrestling....if you go stand next to him you will practially think you are nothing,,same for shaqil oneel ,,they are big guys with big muscles but no where near bodybuilding level

they hae everything big....ask their girls...when they take their pants off their cock is true 8-10 inches and massive,,so are their hands,,,and their feet,,,when they fuck a girl she truly cant walk after for couple days,,some american girls love it but it aint no bodybuilders,,bodybuilders are small guys who got to be big,,well average guys in most cases but in the case of lee priest for example....he is a small fella infact very small fella
fallen angel

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2008, 11:04:35 PM »
GH15, I have an open bet for you.I will openly bet you $1000 that I will pass ANY  drug test you can put me through, and I will pass hands down.ANY TIME ANY PLACE!!!!!
GH15 ,You do know hormones, but you dont know me.
I might take you a little more seriuosly, if you let us know who your true identity was.

I havent used hormones since July 2005 , nor do I need to.I have no reason to lie.
I am very open and honest about my past drug use, because I beleive in passing the torch so to speak.
I help other people coming up, like other helped me with my knowledge.
Its the theory of evolution.
I learned alot from great bodybuilders such as Tony Atlas, The Road Warriors, Berry Demey, Johnny Morant,JimQuinn, Bertil Fox,
Paul Demayo,just to name a few.My first 6 years of training was George Eifermans gym in Vegas, and all the pro wresllers, and pro bodybuilders use to train there.It was only 2 blocks from the strip, and it was as the most hardcore gym I ever trained at.
When I would see a pro bodybuilders,training I would ask to train with them.Being a 18-19 year old kid, I was eager to learn,.
Because I was polite, and they could see I wanted to learn they were gald to teach.
In the late 80's and early 90's bodybuilders were diffrent then they today.
They had alot better symetry and had alot better shape then they do today.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2008, 11:07:00 PM »

Its funny cause you are right to a degree and you have kind of answered your own question. Calves and forearms. Mainly calves and sometimes forearms. These are two muscle groups that you do sometimes see on the average person that can be very large. People use their calves and forearms to a great degree on a daily basis way more than the other muscle groups and in the way that they were intended to be used. Each time a person takes a step he is nearly flexing his calves to full flexion. In order for us to do that with our legs we would have to be doing a full squat each time we took a step. That is why a person with the POTENTIAL to have huge calves do with out really lifting.   This is why you do not see anyone walking around with every body part that is huge.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2008, 11:09:13 PM »
Disgusted, I will endorse Micheal Lockett.
As far as marketing, my products speak for themselves.Bob Chic can even vouche for the quality, and potency.
If you have a great product line, the products will sell themselves.My company has been in buissness for 12 years, and it grows, 25% every year.Quality sells, and is timeless.
I supply alot of other pro bodybuilders with our product who are endorsed by other companies.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2008, 11:09:37 PM »
GH15, I have an open bet for you.I will openly bet you $1000 that I will pass ANY  drug test you can put me through, and I will pass hands down.ANY TIME ANY PLACE!!!!!
GH15 ,You do know hormones, but you dont know me.
I might take you a little more seriuosly, if you let us know who your true identity was.

I havent used hormones since July 2005 , nor do I need to.I have no reason to lie.
I am very open and honest about my past drug use, because I beleive in passing the torch so to speak.
I help other people coming up, like other helped me with my knowledge.
Its the theory of evolution.
I learned alot from great bodybuilders such as Tony Atlas, The Road Warriors, Berry Demey, Johnny Morant,JimQuinn, Bertil Fox,
Paul Demayo,just to name a few.My first 6 years of training was George Eifermans gym in Vegas, and all the pro wresllers, and pro bodybuilders use to train there.It was only 2 blocks from the strip, and it was as the most hardcore gym I ever trained at.
When I would see a pro bodybuilders,training I would ask to train with them.Being a 18-19 year old kid, I was eager to learn,.
Because I was polite, and they could see I wanted to learn they were gald to teach.
In the late 80's and early 90's bodybuilders were diffrent then they today.
They had alot better symetry and had alot better shape then they do today.

No, actually the REAL bet would be that whether you are really 250 at 7% bodyfat.