Author Topic: Cutler,Coleman,Dexter,Gustavo.....guestposing at NPC Pittsburgh May. 3, 2008  (Read 8469 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
IT'S a Fukin BB board it's all Fukin Drugs what else does GH15 TALK about ask him to Delete his posts.FUKTARD.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
gh15 wouldnt come into this thread and call these guys out of shape and fat and a disgarce though

you on the other hand knock them for taking grrowth and other things that will keep them lean, yet you call them fat and out of shape at the same time..

cant have your cake and eat it too

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I could care less about Drug Use it's just that Benign Drug Rule the IFBB have that should be deleted.These guys guest pose FAT in IFBB shows all I was saying is have a look at Troy also an IFBB Pro guest posing in a non IFBB show and looks great that's all.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
I could care less about Drug Use it's just that Benign Drug Rule the IFBB have that should be deleted.These guys guest pose FAT in IFBB shows all I was saying is have a look at Troy also an IFBB Pro guest posing in a non IFBB show and looks great that's all.
yes, have a look at troy..stays the same year after year, and is small by ifbb standards.

maybe he should eat more in between contests?

;)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dexter is small by IFBB Pro standards but the dude wins plenty of shows.The people who payed to see Pros guest pose should at least see some Fukin shape and condition.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Dexter is small by IFBB Pro standards but the dude wins plenty of shows.The people who payed to see Pros guest pose should at least see some Fukin shape and condition.

Does anyone really pay to see a guest poser?  At the few shows I’ve been to the guest poser was always an afterthought or a gratuity.  I went to see the contest. 

If you want to see a pro pose shouldn't you just go to a pro contest?  Or hire them privately?  ;)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Does anyone really pay to see a guest poser?  At the few shows I’ve been to the guest poser was always an afterthought or a gratuity.  I went to see the contest. 

If you want to see a pro pose shouldn't you just go to a pro contest?  Or hire them privately?  ;)

Why do you think a promoter pays the pro very very good money to come to his show.  Why do you think they put them on their posters.  It is because the fans DO want to see the guest poser or why bring them at all.  How many pro contests do you think there are that people can just go to them.  That is the reason they want to see them.  Interesting statement coming from you.
No Worries 4 me

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
Wolf didn't guestpose at Manion's show? How many Olympia placings will that cost him?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Why do you think a promoter pays the pro very very good money to come to his show.  Why do you think they put them on their posters.  It is because the fans DO want to see the guest poser or why bring them at all.  How many pro contests do you think there are that people can just go to them.  That is the reason they want to see them.  Interesting statement coming from you.

Fair enough.  I can't speak for anyone else, but if I go to a show it is to see the contest--not a guest poser.  I see pros training at the gym (Gold's) on and off all the time so I certainly would not pay to see one guest posing--out of shape no less.

Different parts of the industry appeal to different audiences.  I'm still amazed that there is an audience of people who pay for these sorts of video$
http://www.gmv.com.au/default.asp?pageid=justReleased&template=content&sid=96
http://repetrope.com/men/index.asp
http://usamuscle.com/

My decision to attend a show would never turn on whether or not a pro were guest posing.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Well, to be fair, these are offseason pros of the modern age. It's a testament to the drugs that they can hold onto as much conditioning as they do. What you're seeing in these pics is to be expected.

Now, Ronnie looks bad. Dude is mid-40s, has had tears, has pushed his body too hard for too long, and needs to, quite simply, give it up. Visit an endocrinologist and begin to attempt moderate recuperation.

Bodybuilding today, at the higher levels, is incredibly risky, and thoroughly damaging. Fact. With reasonably good genetics and the money and access, you can be a superman. But only for a limited time.   

I am a fan of Coleman's (we have spoken several times over the years) but fear for him. The fact that he continues to even stay in the fray is testament to his unwillingness to "let go". 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Is this the same show Manion won several years ago.   I have to admit he looks a lot better than Goodrum does

I don't recall anyone mentioning that Manion won the Mr. Gay Erie.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
theyre offseason. thats what offseason bbers look like.
readers do not understand this

slayer

• Getbig IV
6 months out from the mr o,  I would have guessed he would look like this 3-4 yrs from now...
what and absolute embarrassment to everything he has accomplished!

where is squadfather to tell me "put up your pics big guy"?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Coleman still looks huge.

COLEMAN STILL IS HUGH

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Chick looks healthy there.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Coleman should keep his jeans and T shirt on and just hit arm shots now!
All of them look like bloated lumps.