Author Topic: Public apology to EryanB  (Read 11782 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Public apology to EryanB
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »
Please play this as you listen to this thread!! ::)

hey pencil- what's it like to look like the boards biggest douchbag?

and seriously, what about these ears, dumbo-

if you are 160 pounds then 30 of it must be ear mass.

nice work, primate.

(and by the way, you don't listen to a thread you read it. fuck you're dumb, eh?)

b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »
By the way man, while lamp was the only one to go as far as death threats, you were the only one to go as far as to publicly confirm that you were seriously considering following through (proved in the quote I just put up).

E-stalking is nearly as lame as being a pedophile. You should try to book a psychologist/therapist if you can afford it.

Hope that helps.
RB
Haha. You're an idiot. McGill is a nice campus and there are lots of good nearby pubs. In fact, Montreal is probably my favourite Canadian city because you can walk around it, as opposed to cities like TO. If you want to infer that there is a threat in that you go right ahead and get as theatrical as you want. Getbig is just the place for actors who like to chew up scenery and emote, Nancy. ::)

/5 years for an arts phd - that's pushing it. a science one, particularly a hard science  - not a chance. adding post-doc and all that, yes. 

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2008, 03:42:45 PM »
Haha. You're an idiot. McGill is a nice campus and there are lots of good nearby pubs. In fact, Montreal is probably my favourite Canadian city because you can walk around it, as opposed to cities like TO. If you want to infer that there is a threat in that you go right ahead and get as theatrical as you want. Getbig is just the place for actors who like to chew up scenery and emote, Nancy. ::)

/5 years for an arts phd - that's pushing it. a science one, particularly a hard science  - not a chance. adding post-doc and all that, yes. 

I know people are dumb around here man, but I doubt you're fooling anybody.

You said this:
Ha! McGill is a nice campus and right in Montreal - walking distance to lots of great pubs. Hell, I might just take in this lecture. Thanks for the heads-up Diogenes.  :D

Immediately after lamp said I might be there. Why would you "take in a lecture" in my department? Thats a threat. And why would you say "thanks for the heads up"? The only heads up given was that I could be there.

About this other petty crap you're harping about. Considering NSERC of Canada and NRC of USA both provide full scholarships for 5 years to PhD students in physical sciences and these are the top scholarships in North America only given to the very top students, I'd say it is standard to do a 5 year PhD. Many of my colleagues who were finishing when I started took over five years and are now at Stanford, MIT, ect doing post-docs.

and actually Chemistry is considered FAST. In biochemistry it is not uncommon to do a 6-7 year PhD and a 3 year post-doc.  From your post I see you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Most universities post on their sites that a PhD is 4 years, but nobody ever does it in that much time. I know only one guy doing it in 4, but he is getting out fast because he already had a Masters at another university when he started. Most of us go directly into our PhD's from our B.Sc. these days. So the program is MINIMUM 5 years.

Stop making an even bigger idiot of yourself man. Just let this go.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2008, 05:38:20 PM »
Hello no one!! Since your not Eryan b were are your pics? ::)

Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2008, 05:44:37 PM »
Just hold on brothers just hold on!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'(
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Spirit of Truth

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2008, 06:26:32 PM »
Hello no one!! Since your not Eryan b were are your pics?

Hey bro not to side track but what are your stats?  Lookin pretty shredded in those pics!  Anyway I thought eryan b from his pics made an amazing transformation despite what all the other keyboard warriors said.  Keep up the good work you guys.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2008, 08:05:32 PM »
Three pages of kissing this guys ass because he's pissed he got ragged on?

WTF is getbig coming to?

Apologies are for pussies, anyone who has apologized should tuck their little peepees back between their legs and put on some lipstick, bitches.

It's the fucking internet, you douchebags.

Move on!!

And Magoo is a hell of a guy, even if he occasionally prefers the company of men.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »
Three pages of kissing this guys ass because he's pissed he got ragged on?

WTF is getbig coming to?

Apologies are for pussies, anyone who has apologized should tuck their little peepees back between their legs and put on some lipstick, bitches.

It's the fucking internet, you douchebags.

Move on!!

And Magoo is a hell of a guy, even if he occasionally prefers the company of men.  ;D

Man I let this go on for well over a month after I noticed it without giving a shit or even bothering to log on to getbig.

It was when guys starting making it personal that I got involved.

I didn't make any work e-mail public as somebody has suggested. Lamp literally took vague information available on my bodyspace (that I go to Mcgill and work as a chemist) then did his own investigation and searched the McGill Chemistry Department website for scheduled seminars then went ahead and posted exact times, locations and dates.

This was followed by posts about cutting me open (not followed by "just joking" or anything like that). The other members like Dr. Chimp saying "Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll attend that lecture."

So you can say "its the fucking internet, move on," but I doubt you would be so casual if I posted your home address publicly on this forum and said with total seriousness that I would enjoy cutting your stomach open.

Just the "fucking internet"? Would you call some guy that is pissing you off and leave a message on his answering machine saying your going to kill him? I don't think so because you would end up arrested. Well posting it on the internet is the same thing, but even worse because he is encouraging a large number of other angry guys. Look how fast Dr. Chimp jumped on board there!

Lamp apologizing is actually the intelligent move at this point, since otherwise it would still have been an open threat.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2008, 09:17:31 PM »

at least there's one thing everyone in this thread can agree on.  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2008, 09:20:51 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2008, 09:23:17 PM »
Man I let this go on for well over a month after I noticed it without giving a shit or even bothering to log on to getbig.

It was when guys starting making it personal that I got involved.

I didn't make any work e-mail public as somebody has suggested. Lamp literally took vague information available on my bodyspace (that I go to Mcgill and work as a chemist) then did his own investigation and searched the McGill Chemistry Department website for scheduled seminars then went ahead and posted exact times, locations and dates.

This was followed by posts about cutting me open (not followed by "just joking" or anything like that). The other members like Dr. Chimp saying "Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll attend that lecture."

So you can say "its the fucking internet, move on," but I doubt you would be so casual if I posted your home address publicly on this forum and said with total seriousness that I would enjoy cutting your stomach open.

Just the "fucking internet"? Would you call some guy that is pissing you off and leave a message on his answering machine saying your going to kill him? I don't think so because you would end up arrested. Well posting it on the internet is the same thing, but even worse because he is encouraging a large number of other angry guys. Look how fast Dr. Chimp jumped on board there!

Lamp apologizing is actually the intelligent move at this point, since otherwise it would still have been an open threat.
Settle down chubs, it's just the internet. And you didn't let this go for a month, I saw the thread on the other site where you were whining like a girl because you tried to sign up and they wouldn't confirm you. I could give a shit less about those guys apologizing to you, I think that's lame.

You can cry about people making idle threats online all day long, big deal, you think I haven't had my share of threats? ha, I get threats all the time of an asskicking, everyone know where I train, has one person showed up to do it? Never.

So settle down, get some hot cocoa and a blankie, and have your mommy read you some Little Red Riding Hood. :-*

Who posted your home address? I thought it was just your school.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »
fixed it for ya
hahaha Funniest post you've ever made.
at least there's one thing everyone in this thread can agree on.  ;D
You are a hell of a nice guy, for a rumpranger. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2008, 09:29:44 PM »
You are a hell of a nice guy, for a rumpranger. ;D

jeezus, settle down. what do you want to make out or something?  >:(

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »
did i miss anything? Why lamp is apologing? what happened?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2008, 09:34:46 PM »
jeezus, settle down. what do you want to make out or something?  >:(
:-*  :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2008, 11:00:29 PM »
Hello no one!! Since your not Eryan b were are your pics? ::)

what's wrong, pencil?

let me guess- as a child you were heavily mocked an ridiculed for having abnormally large ears. you became very self conscious and insecure.

in order to offset these inadequacies, you resort to posting half naked pictures of yourself to other men in order to find acceptance and hopefully a life-mate.

in displaying a less than MASSIVE 160 pound physique that most female figure competitors would laugh at and ridicule for being tiny in comparison, your efforts somewhat smack of faggotry, which not surprisingly suits you well.

good work, big ears.

b

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2008, 08:13:00 PM »
yeah, everyone deserves death threats for having a public email address.

do you think before you type, cagefighter, or do you make this shit up as you go along?

Please find one thread where I said I was a cagefighter and link it. Practicing BJJ does not equal cagefighter.  Just like working out does not make you a BB. I've owned you once with the same scenario and you FAILED.

Hang it up.  You suck at the internet.
\

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2008, 10:49:30 PM »
Please find one thread where I said I was a cagefighter and link it. Practicing BJJ does not equal cagefighter.  Just like working out does not make you a BB. I've owned you once with the same scenario and you FAILED.

Hang it up.  You suck at the internet.

sure, cagefighter.

i'm sure you think there's nothing better than rolling around on the ground with other sweaty massively built 155 pounders like yourself.

the only thing you own is a 40 inch chest.
b

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2008, 08:34:27 AM »
online lawsuits over message board drama aren't something to worry about if the person you're bashing is a public figure.

an interesting question... by putting one's pics and info up on BBing.com or another message board's progress section, are you making yourself a 'public figure'?

It would be interesting to hear our legal minds weigh in.

Here's the deal with defamation.  If a person puts up a pic, you can call them fat, ugly, skinny fat, epic 12 inch arms, spilt over, etc and comment on their physique.  What you cannot do is comment on things that would affect their character such as calling them a pedo, alleging that they committed a crime, such as buggery, or even calling them a fagggg, UNLESS you have a reasonable belief that what you are saying is true.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2008, 09:57:31 AM »
Here's the deal with defamation.  If a person puts up a pic, you can call them fat, ugly, skinny fat, epic 12 inch arms, spilt over, etc and comment on their physique.  What you cannot do is comment on things that would affect their character such as calling them a pedo, alleging that they committed a crime, such as buggery, or even calling them a fagggg, UNLESS you have a reasonable belief that what you are saying is true.

so, it's ok to say i think epic_pencil is a homo and that he and dballin24/7 are life partners?
b

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »
so, it's ok to say i think epic_pencil is a homo and that he and dballin24/7 are life partners?
And your reasonable belief would be???? Because you masturbate to the thought of them tagteaming you doesn't make it true.

Hope this helps.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »
And your reasonable belief would be???? Because you masturbate to the thought of them tagteaming you doesn't make it true.

Hope this helps.

tell us, conehead, why milos won't talk to you at kolliseum. why others say you reek of body odor. you have a reputation there for being rather unclean and smelling less than pleasant.

listen, it's ok to be poor- ask squadfather, he'll tell you. but to ignore your hygiene is just wrong. a bar of soap costs less than a dollar for fuck sakes.

b

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2008, 11:57:22 AM »
Since death threats were made along with references to the location of my work I decided there were some things I could and should do.

I called "no one" an asshole on another forum because he could have proved any time I'm not him by doing a screenshot of his IP address. Also I suspect he is the main one responsible for all this. Since Jason seemed pretty convinced "no one" is me, "no one" himself must have PM'd Jason and fooled him.

Jason in turn fooled all you other guys. So in short an asshole made an idiot of a fool and the fool made much bigger idiots of even simpler folk. I just did a speed scan of that thread for the gist of it and see that there was only about 2-3 guys with a minimum average level IQ that allowed for the question: "How do we know this eryanb is actually "no one"?" Simple question, but too much for most of the guys here.

But we got guys like Epic here who "know" it is me. LOL. That is some stellar critical thinking man. I don't see any Nobel prizes in your future! I mean just a rudimentary investigation would lead even a 10 year old to the conclusion that we can't be the same people. I shouldn't even have to point out the glaringly obvious clues. I see one guy pointing out that we both use sentences, spaces, ect. I had a good laugh at that. Most grown adults would look at things like diction patterns, style, tone, ect. and be able to tell within minutes that we are not the same people.

I've already PM'd one of the moderators asking to publicly verify on the other thread that "no one" does not have an IP address in Montreal. I'm pretty sure this is allowed as it will not violate "no ones" privacy. I think even Epic has a big enough brain to understand that it is proven that I live in Montreal. So it is going to be rather simple to prove that I am not "no one," this is not rocket science.

Now a summary of the main ideas in that thread: (1) I was really fat. I'm still quite fat.

Am I crushed? Well no, I thought the whole thing was a joke and wasn't even going to do anything until I saw some guys were so worked up and obsessed they were talking about coming to seminars I attend at my school and slicing me open.

Was I burned by all the criticism? Well no because here are the facts.

(1) I'm two years away from having my PhD and a sweet job at a major pharmaceutical company earning 6 figures to create new drugs to save peoples lives.

(2) I got fat from sitting at a desk with my nose in textbooks for 8 years. In just over a year I've already eradicated over 40lbs of that that fat and put on 30lbs of lean body mass at the same time naturally.

By this time next year I'll be a 5th year PhD in synthetic chemistry squatting over 500lbs, and weighing over 220 at 9% b.f.

By this time in two years? You get the idea. Any smuck can throw on a pile of muscle and get ripped in 2-3 years, but how many people can get the best scholarships in their country and work as professionals in any company of their choosing when they graduate?

You guys on the other hand are all so god awful stupid you've been publicly made fools by some random anonymous Internet troll. I mean the whole bait and then put the heat on a random guy trick is so predictable (see that shit on bb.com all the time)....you guys are total fools. Also what kind of people are so god dammed pathetic they have literally thousands of posts squabbling with anonymous Internet trolls online.

I mean Epic actually just bumped that thread!.............I'm sorry buddy but there is a cure for fatness, but no cure for stupidity...so the joke is ultimately on you!

People with post counts under 100 should not post on Getbig.

You have been warned.....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2008, 12:18:24 PM »

tell us, conehead, why milos won't talk to you at kolliseum. why others say you reek of body odor. you have a reputation there for being rather unclean and smelling less than pleasant.

listen, it's ok to be poor- ask squadfather, he'll tell you. but to ignore your hygiene is just wrong. a bar of soap costs less than a dollar for fuck sakes.

Right after you tell us why you always post a morphed pic of me. Are you obsessed with me? Seems so. As far as my hygeine is concerned, I have never had a problem talking to or associating with anyone in the gym, Milos included.

Speaking of being poor, would you send me your address so I can send you one of my old digital cameras? That way you can post a picture of yourself and show us all what a beast you are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2008, 12:22:02 PM »
Right after you tell us why you always post a morphed pic of me. Are you obsessed with me? Seems so. As far as my hygeine is concerned, I have never had a problem talking to or associating with anyone in the gym, Milos included.

Speaking of being poor, would you send me your address so I can send you one of my old digital cameras? That way you can post a picture of yourself and show us all what a beast you are.

actually stupid, that is the first time i have ever posted a pic of you.

glad to hear it had the desired effect, puppet.
b