Author Topic: Public apology to EryanB  (Read 11825 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Public apology to EryanB
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 10:51:28 PM »
hahaha

But for real, I'd be curious how Jason Pegg originally got the idea those pics were of no one.

he posted them to set me up-

take the image of someone who can be easily used as bait for the shark tank that is getbig, add the my name to it as we bust eachother's balls pretty good and watch me squirm.

lol.

i pm'd him back in the day and told him it was a good play and that i didn't see that one coming.

very creative and i doubt even he could have imagined the derailment it has caused.

this shit just keeps getting better and better...

lol.
b

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 10:54:45 PM »
Off the record or on the record, more than one person has apologized to me. I respect those who can man up and admit when they are wrong. So apology accepted. I know this is "just G&O...so get over it" as Jason said to me and really that was my stand. I wasn't even going to sign up here. Not worth my time and I wasn't losing any sleep at all over all this.

It was just when a certain guy started posting exact times, dates, and locations of seminars I was attending along with other posts about cutting me open. Then another guy posted that he lived downtown and was going to stop by for a visit. After that I decided I should do something.

About the legal issues, my stepmother is a lawyer so I wouldn't have to pay a cent. But I never really had that in mind. The death threats along with posts about where I work is actually a criminal matter.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 10:55:46 PM »
Well I talked briefly with Jason over at IM by PM and he said he would explain the story to me but he never did.

Maybe you didn't start this. My other theory is that Jason played all you guys. He picked me as an embarrassing, but still believable, profile probably hoping to draw you into proving you are not me by posting your real pictures.

So another likely possibility is I've simply been used by Jason. So like I've already said to Jason himself....he is either an asshole or an idiot, but most likely both.

bingo.

and jason is a good guy.

he wouldn't do anything to maliciously harm you.

don't fault him.

if anything, he was just busting my balls.

however those who took it too far with the death threats should be dealt with as you see fit but i can tell you it is in no way what he would have envisioned with this prank.

by the way- welcome to the jungle, kid.

b

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 10:56:14 PM »
The death threats along with posts about where I work is actually a criminal matter.

anyone who pulls that shit should be insta-banned.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 10:57:50 PM »
eryanb, i never commented on the photos but i have to say, your pictures aint as bad as people made them seem, they just took small things and ran with them to try and insult 'no one' more because there are no real pictures of him.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 10:59:02 PM »
Off the record or on the record, more than one person has apologized to me. I respect those who can man up and admit when they are wrong. So apology accepted. I know this is "just G&O...so get over it" as Jason said to me and really that was my stand. I wasn't even going to sign up here. Not worth my time and I wasn't losing any sleep at all over all this.

It was just when a certain guy started posting exact times, dates, and locations of seminars I was attending along with other posts about cutting me open. Then another guy posted that he lived downtown and was going to stop by for a visit. After that I decided I should do something.

About the legal issues, my stepmother is a lawyer so I wouldn't have to pay a cent. But I never really had that in mind. The death threats along with posts about where I work is actually a criminal matter.

i have nothing to apologise for. (edit: not to sound rude, as i know you are innocent in all of this as well)

it is sad you got dragged into this but it was not of my account.

that being said, pm me the user name of the person who said he lived downtown, if you would.
b

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 10:59:42 PM »
erb326, I have always - even when people thought you were no one - been supportive of your progress. You've lost a shitload of fat and gained a lot of muscle. Your next phase of cutting will be the icing on the cake.

Keep going and welcome to GB ;D
O

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 11:14:38 PM »

like this guy's posts:...?

I'd love see someone take a needle and thread, pierce his nipples with the needle,attach the thread through his nipple, and tie the other end to a doorknob. Then slam the door and rip the fatty tissue right out. Kinda like pulling a loose tooth out with the thread, only with him it would be a makeshift gyno surgery. Just slice and tie, rip and pull, nice and fast, watch the blood and fat ooze out...just ooze out...

or how about this one:

sadly yes...his man boobs are quite protusive...kinda makes u wonder how many staples it would take to keep his puffy nipples flat

Eryanb: will you be attending this?  April 15th, Tuesday: Miguel Garcia-Garibay (UCLA) will present a lecture entitled "Challenges and Strategies in the Design, Fabrication and Testing of Molecular Compasses, Gyroscopes, and other Artificial Molecular Machinery." Room 10 (Otto Maass), 1:00-2:00 PM.

maybe this one is the one your refering to:

Eryanb just reminding you again about this lecture at your school.
April 15th, Tuesday: Miguel Garcia-Garibay (UCLA) will present a lecture entitled "Challenges and Strategies in the Design, Fabrication and Testing of Molecular Compasses, Gyroscopes, and other Artificial Molecular Machinery." Room 10 (Otto Maass), 1:00-2:00 PM.

Will you be bringing along a protein shake to the lecture?
And will you be taping your man boobs under your shirt so they dont stick out?

funny how now he's kissing your ass, huh?

apologies don't cut it, eryan.

not from him- not by along shot.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 11:18:06 PM »
another doozy for the collection.

this guy has some serious mental issues.

His name is eryanb
he goes to mcgill university and is a chemistry student
he claims to be 9% bodyfat
he enjoys taking photos w/ snakes around his neck
likes to work out and take photos of himself for his bodyspace page
 is a closet homosexual who makes fantasy gay profiles for Epic Monster
would love to see someone take a razor blade and cut around his ariolas to remove the fatty deposists in his man boobs
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2008, 11:21:22 PM »

god, now that you look at these posts when they are not all juggled up in the thread, boy has some esplin'n to do.

it would be cool to hook a pair of spark plugs to no ones man boobs, and connect him to a generator of sorts. Then flip the switch and let him roast...see all that fat drip down his body...burn baby burn...
b

TheTerrifyer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 11:24:34 PM »
That fellow seems rather infatuated with men's breasts.

god, now that you look at these posts when they are not all juggled up in the thread, boy has some esplin'n to do.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 11:24:48 PM »
last one, but this one is to end it all on a good note for you eryan, and it's true.

why would i say that about him?

i don't get it. do you find some kind of enjoyment in putting down a guy who obviously has worked quite hard at losing alot of weight? i' m sure he looks better than you, and know he looks better than pedomonium.

no, i'm not going to say he's a 'pathetic looking piece of lard'. what has he ever done to me? anyone i run into the ground in this thread i do so because they deserve it in some form another, either in past dealings with myself, or other members.

if anything i'd prolly tell the guy if i could i think he's doing a great job and to keep at it.

b

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 11:24:58 PM »
I have to say after reading through that for a few minutes I would be like "is anybody around here smarter than a fifth grader?"

Then I saw a little beam of light, the sound of a reasoning, functioning mind, shining the way in an enormous stupid storm:

just to be a voice of reason, if it can be proven that no one != eryanb, this thread should get scrapped. it's EXTREMELY unfair to some random guy on another board to get shitcanned like this because he's supposedly another.

even looking at their posting styles, it does seem to me that no one isn't this RB guy. after all, no one managed to point out a show another poster had competed in (i forget who, almightyronald maybe?) and mentioned that he had entered the same show but got sick and dropped out. RB looks like some random guy who just posts.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 11:27:41 PM »
I have to say after reading through that for a few minutes I would be like "is anybody around here smarter than a fifth grader?"

Then I saw a little beam of light, the sound of a reasoning, functioning mind, shining the way in an enormous stupid storm:

magoo is a rarity on this forum-

he's not stupid, that's for sure..

b

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 11:42:47 PM »
i wonder if ryan has classes on fridays at mcgill university ???

it would be cool to slice no ones large belly open and remove his fatty tissue...just slice right around his navel...nice and deep

Sex:    Male
Personal Website:    
Gym:    McGill Athletics Center and My House

And here is the guy who actually went as far as to suggest he was coming to my school to see me.

Ha! McGill is a nice campus and right in Montreal - walking distance to lots of great pubs. Hell, I might just take in this lecture. Thanks for the heads-up Diogenes.  :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 12:31:50 AM »
anyone who pulls that shit should be insta-banned.

To a certain extent.  If random poster is dumb enough to lets say use his work email address and not mark it private in his profile...... He's got it coming. 

Matches = Burn
Bull = Horns
\

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 01:08:13 AM »
To a certain extent.  If random poster is dumb enough to lets say use his work email address and not mark it private in his profile...... He's got it coming. 

Matches = Burn
Bull = Horns

yeah, everyone deserves death threats for having a public email address.

do you think before you type, cagefighter, or do you make this shit up as you go along?
b

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 01:56:45 AM »
At least some creepy and dumb posters were exposed in the No one thread.

Ganging up against some poor random guy, typical getbig style escalating the harassment all the way
to encouraging each other knifing the poor victim.

Those people, the plague of internet forums, should be singled out and their IP, home, and work address should be
posted.

Like they do with convicted pedophiles, warning the neighbours when the pedo move in to a house.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 02:11:59 AM »
I would like to apologize to EryanB for posting things about him on here.

I realize now they were stupid and not even remotely funny.

At no time did I mean harm towards him and I would never wish any violence towards him.

I would ask a moderator to please ban me and to delete the thread(no one is literally a no one).

Eryan B-I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss goals.

First rule at getbig is never to apologize for nothing, its a sign of weakness, should the need to apologize be to overwhelming us the PM system.

Hope this helps

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 05:13:02 AM »

By this time next year I'll be a 5th year PhD in synthetic chemistry squatting over 500lbs, and weighing over 220 at 9% b.f.
Holy smokes. Maybe there's no Nobel prize in your future, as well. My dad taught chem for 35 years and I can still hear him grumbling over one of his students who decided to take a 4th year to finish his doc. And with budget crunches, etc. these days I can't imagine that someone in the dep't hasn't had a quiet word with you to hurry the 'eff up.  ;)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2008, 05:19:20 AM »
Please play this as you listen to this thread!! ::)

Spirit of Truth

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2008, 06:38:20 AM »
Eryan B, good of you to explain that you weren't hiding behind the "no one"-gimmick.

Many thanks for that.

Also, keep up the good work, someday you will get there.

You have done well so far, going from your first stage to the present.

Commendable!
Q

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2008, 08:03:50 AM »
Holy smokes. Maybe there's no Nobel prize in your future, as well. My dad taught chem for 35 years and I can still hear him grumbling over one of his students who decided to take a 4th year to finish his doc. And with budget crunches, etc. these days I can't imagine that someone in the dep't hasn't had a quiet word with you to hurry the 'eff up.  ;)

Your fathers student must have been a tool since usually the professors have the opposite attitude. We usually suck in our first year, but by our 5th year we are experts at all the techniques and 10X more productive. Considering I have may salary covered entirely by the NSERC scholarship I'm also free labour. So my boss would be a fool to want me out in 4 years. Finishing in 4 years is extremely rare and not necessarily a good thing.

About a Nobel prize...no I have no hopes of ever getting one of those. I have no wish to be a professor and guys in industry get no recognition because everything is proprietary and top secret.

Also your story is BS unless you live in Europe. Only Europeans have a 3 year PhD and in North America we call them "baby PhD's." They almost always have to do extra training as Post Docs before they get a real job in North America.

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2008, 08:12:48 AM »

By the way man, while lamp was the only one to go as far as death threats, you were the only one to go as far as to publicly confirm that you were seriously considering following through (proved in the quote I just put up).

E-stalking is nearly as lame as being a pedophile. You should try to book a psychologist/therapist if you can afford it.

Hope that helps.

Ha! McGill is a nice campus and right in Montreal - walking distance to lots of great pubs. Hell, I might just take in this lecture. Thanks for the heads-up Diogenes.  :D
RB

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2008, 08:14:47 AM »
i once again apologize for my remarks...they were never meant to be taken seriously...i should have have never posted them

eryan...i mean no harm
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser