Author Topic: Public apology to EryanB  (Read 11816 times)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
Public apology to EryanB
« on: May 04, 2008, 05:17:32 PM »
I would like to apologize to EryanB for posting things about him on here.

I realize now they were stupid and not even remotely funny.

At no time did I mean harm towards him and I would never wish any violence towards him.

I would ask a moderator to please ban me and to delete the thread(no one is literally a no one).

Eryan B-I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss goals.
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Public apology to EryanB
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 05:20:16 PM »

At no time did I mean harm towards him and I would never wish any violence towards him.

I would ask a moderator to please ban me and to delete the thread(no one is literally a no one).

did the real eryan b threaten to slap you with a lawsuit of some kind, pansy?
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 05:20:49 PM »
Good luck Eryan B aka No one!! Nice progress! ;)

Spirit of Truth

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 05:20:58 PM »

Apologies are for pussies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'(
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 05:24:12 PM »
How do you know this? Are you Eryan b?

i said 'did' you fucking simp.

god you are stupid.

seriously.

you are very unintelligent.

quite the student in school, huh stickboy.

b

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 05:25:35 PM »
did the real eryan b threaten to slap you with a lawsuit of some kind, pansy?
i just feel making some of the remarks i made were crossing the line thats all...
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 05:26:38 PM »
i said 'did' you fucking simp.

god you are stupid.

seriously.

you are very unintelligent.

quite the student in school, huh stickboy.

You are Eryan B. I know for a fact! Funny you knew about a lawsuit!
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 05:27:30 PM »
i just feel making some of the remarks i made were crossing the line thats all...

i feel bad for the kid.

he worked hard to get to where he is.

he didn't deserve to get tore down like that.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »

pencil, you are quite possibly the stupidest person on this board, and that's no small feat.

keep up the good work.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 05:30:11 PM »
Apologies are for pussies.

finally something we agree on.
b

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 05:45:47 PM »
 :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 05:49:28 PM »
online lawsuits over message board drama aren't something to worry about if the person you're bashing is a public figure.

an interesting question... by putting one's pics and info up on BBing.com or another message board's progress section, are you making yourself a 'public figure'?

It would be interesting to hear our legal minds weigh in.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2008, 06:05:27 PM »
i feel bad for the kid.

You feel bad for yourself?
Spirit of Truth

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 06:12:30 PM »
i feel bad for the kid.

Don't feel bad Eryan.

You'll get there someday.
Q

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 10:17:31 PM »

Since death threats were made along with references to the location of my work I decided there were some things I could and should do.

I called "no one" an asshole on another forum because he could have proved any time I'm not him by doing a screenshot of his IP address. Also I suspect he is the main one responsible for all this. Since Jason seemed pretty convinced "no one" is me, "no one" himself must have PM'd Jason and fooled him.

Jason in turn fooled all you other guys. So in short an asshole made an idiot of a fool and the fool made much bigger idiots of even simpler folk. I just did a speed scan of that thread for the gist of it and see that there was only about 2-3 guys with a minimum average level IQ that allowed for the question: "How do we know this eryanb is actually "no one"?" Simple question, but too much for most of the guys here.

But we got guys like Epic here who "know" it is me. LOL. That is some stellar critical thinking man. I don't see any Nobel prizes in your future! I mean just a rudimentary investigation would lead even a 10 year old to the conclusion that we can't be the same people. I shouldn't even have to point out the glaringly obvious clues. I see one guy pointing out that we both use sentences, spaces, ect. I had a good laugh at that. Most grown adults would look at things like diction patterns, style, tone, ect. and be able to tell within minutes that we are not the same people.

I've already PM'd one of the moderators asking to publicly verify on the other thread that "no one" does not have an IP address in Montreal. I'm pretty sure this is allowed as it will not violate "no ones" privacy. I think even Epic has a big enough brain to understand that it is proven that I live in Montreal. So it is going to be rather simple to prove that I am not "no one," this is not rocket science.

Now a summary of the main ideas in that thread: (1) I was really fat. I'm still quite fat.

Am I crushed? Well no, I thought the whole thing was a joke and wasn't even going to do anything until I saw some guys were so worked up and obsessed they were talking about coming to seminars I attend at my school and slicing me open.

Was I burned by all the criticism? Well no because here are the facts.

(1) I'm two years away from having my PhD and a sweet job at a major pharmaceutical company earning 6 figures to create new drugs to save peoples lives.

(2) I got fat from sitting at a desk with my nose in textbooks for 8 years. In just over a year I've already eradicated over 40lbs of that that fat and put on 30lbs of lean body mass at the same time naturally.

By this time next year I'll be a 5th year PhD in synthetic chemistry squatting over 500lbs, and weighing over 220 at 9% b.f.

By this time in two years? You get the idea. Any smuck can throw on a pile of muscle and get ripped in 2-3 years, but how many people can get the best scholarships in their country and work as professionals in any company of their choosing when they graduate?

You guys on the other hand are all so god awful stupid you've been publicly made fools by some random anonymous Internet troll. I mean the whole bait and then put the heat on a random guy trick is so predictable (see that shit on bb.com all the time)....you guys are total fools. Also what kind of people are so god dammed pathetic they have literally thousands of posts squabbling with anonymous Internet trolls online.

I mean Epic actually just bumped that thread!.............I'm sorry buddy but there is a cure for fatness, but no cure for stupidity...so the joke is ultimately on you!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »

I called "no one" an asshole on another forum because he could have proved any time I'm not him by doing a screenshot of his IP address. Also I suspect he is the main one responsible for all this.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

dude, i have been thru the wringer in that thread BECAUSE of you.

all i have done is stick up for you when others were running you into the ground.

and now you want to lay all this bullshit on me?

listen, i'm patient. to a fault- as you can tell from the 30+ pages of 160 pound stickboys all clamouring 'fatty'.

but do not mistake for a second i'm going to get the rotisserie on this deal and take it from both ends.

pm me and we'll settle this up between us if you so desire.

but don't think for a minute your going to lay this at my feet, cause it ain't going down like that, sport.

b

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 10:36:12 PM »
unless the guy has 30 grand to burn, hes sueing no one , jeeez people get real... lawyers charge money!! more then some people on this board will ever have in thier bank account durring their entire life!

My lawyer charges 35 bucks to write any kind of letter, after that he wants your house....

if the letters do nothing people move on, he's bluffing!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 10:37:48 PM »

I mean Epic actually just bumped that thread!.............I'm sorry buddy but there is a cure for fatness, but no cure for stupidity...so the joke is ultimately on you!

now, this we can agree on.

i have been saying it for months now already anyway.
b

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

dude, i have been thru the wringer in that thread BECAUSE of you.

all i have done is stick up for you when others were running you into the ground.

and now you want to lay all this bullshit on me?

listen, i'm patient. to a fault- as you can tell form the 30+ pages of 160 pound stickboys all clamouring 'fatty'.

but do not mistake for a second i'm going to get the rotisserie on this deal and take it from both ends.

pm me and we'll settle this up between us if you so desire.

but don't think for a minute your going to lay this at my feet, cause it ain't going down like that, sport.

lol, hell of a smackdown there, no one.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 10:41:56 PM »
lol, hell of a smackdown there, no one.

lol.

can you believe this....?

it's now MY fault.

i'm laughing out loud over here- for real i'm having a bit of a time typing cause of it....

jesus.

lol.
b

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 10:42:11 PM »
Can we not just all get along?  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 10:43:21 PM »
lol.

it's now MY fault.

i'm laughing out loud over here- for real i'm having a bit of a time typing cause of it....

jesus.

lol.

hahaha

But for real, I'd be curious how Jason Pegg originally got the idea those pics were of no one.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 10:43:44 PM »
lol.

it's now MY fault.

jesus.

lol.

not to mention posting your IP around here would be suicide. might as well toss in your social security number and a scan of your driver's license while you're at it.

erb326

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 10:48:35 PM »
lol.

it's now MY fault.

jesus.

lol.

Well I talked briefly with Jason over at IM by PM and he said he would explain the story to me but he never did.

Maybe you didn't start this. My other theory is that Jason played all you guys. He picked me as an embarrassing, but still believable, profile probably hoping to draw you into proving you are not me by posting your real pictures.

So another likely possibility is I've simply been used by Jason. So like I've already said to Jason himself....he is either an asshole or an idiot, but most likely both.