Author Topic: Getting sick  (Read 1727 times)

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Getting sick
« on: May 05, 2008, 07:56:06 PM »
What are some of the secrets you guys might have as far as being sick and not losing muscle mass while being sick. As we all know when your sick you cant eat like your normaly would or train, I have up'd my shakes to three a day just cause its easier to drink then eat.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: Getting sick
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 08:04:10 PM »
if you lose 5 lbs off your brutal buck 60 frame, it is not that serious ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 08:08:21 PM »
if you lose 5 lbs off your brutal buck 60 frame, it is not that serious ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Speaking from experience are you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »
yes ;D ;D ;D ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 10:35:11 PM »
What are some of the secrets you guys might have as far as being sick and not losing muscle mass while being sick. As we all know when your sick you cant eat like your normaly would or train, I have up'd my shakes to three a day just cause its easier to drink then eat.

There are a few threads from recent memory on this board about this very topic.  Check those out and if you have questions after that, then fire away.

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »
The desire to scroll through is minimal at best but ill give it a shot when Im bored.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »
The desire to scroll through is minimal at best but ill give it a shot when Im bored.

If you're this lazy in the gym and in life, you'll never amount to anything.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 01:04:25 AM »

quite hard isn't it ::)
No doubt about it...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 10:30:36 AM »
I get that Purell hand soap.  Use it in public when dealing with unclean people.

Sleep more.  More carbs.  I used to be sick every 2 weeks, staying up late and getting up early.  lately, been upping the carbs, cutting caffeine, and taking naps, and i'm strong as a bull.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 12:14:25 AM »

Sleep.  Getting good sleep is the best thing for you, also make sure you get your vitamin C and loads of water.
It hasn't helped...

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 12:20:45 AM »
Thanks 240, oh and yes you guys are right not wanting to troll through 1000 messages of crap is exactly the same as not having any desire and being lazy in real life I thank you for pointing out the error of my ways and now I can change my life thank you guys.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »
Thanks 240, oh and yes you guys are right not wanting to troll through 1000 messages of crap is exactly the same as not having any desire and being lazy in real life I thank you for pointing out the error of my ways and now I can change my life thank you guys.
Smart ass twerp.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 08:31:05 PM »
are there matters, "aussie josh"?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 11:39:02 PM »
if your only out of the gym for a week or two im not even sure if you've lost any muscle and if you have its not much. Concentrate on getting better dont go out for drinks, take naps when you can, eat good meals and not shit like most people do myself included when sick.

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 03:07:54 PM »
I'm also sick and been out from lifting for about 5 days.  Even though I cant eat the usual amounts of food and lift I still eat clean and rest alot.  Drink lots of fluids and sleep.  I also carry liquid hand soap most of the time when I'm out because a lot of these people today dont even wash their hands after going to the bathroom or they touch their mouth or teeth and grab things. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

you're a mouthy little bitch, aren't you?  Let me guess, in your "partnership" with your man, you play the "wife" and he plays the "husband" ???

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 02:31:38 AM »
you're a mouthy little bitch, aren't you?  Let me guess, in your "partnership" with your man, you play the "wife" and he plays the "husband" ???

LOL   ;D

You get sick, it's part of life. You take some time off, get back into it and pick up where you left off.

These people act like they're Mike f'ing Mentzer, with a photoshoot and seminar lined up or something   ::)